IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have the link from Nin that says both sides of the creek were searched. So does that make us think the girls weren't there before midnight and were taken and killed elsewhere?

No, because creeks go a long, long way in both directions & we have no idea which sections of both banks they actually searched. Everything I saw in the first week or so though indicated that the initial searching was limited to the area close to the bridge & official public trails because that was where it was considered most likely to find them. We also have to remember they thought they were searching for conscious teenagers who were going to answer when called - that changes the way you focus your search dramatically.

The place they were found is somewhere no-one expected them to be because it's upstream & opposite the private property end of the bridge, not the public trail end of the bridge where they were expected to be.

Also, searches like this usually begin focused on a small area & they're gradually expanded if the person isn't found. There was no reason to focus a search on RL's land versus any other section of private property in or around Delphi that first night.

So IMO it's not impossible that they were moved, but it's highly improbable.

Thread is closed for posting. Do not send any PMs asking when it will be reopened. Staff is busy with active cases.

Apologies if already posted.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/delphi-daughters-take-1-minute-for-justice

DELPHI, Ind. -- One minute; sixty seconds: It's a fraction of a 24-hour day, and an even smaller part of a week, a month, a year or a life.

And to find justice for two lives that ended too soon, all it takes is 1 minute.

The families of murdered Delphi teens Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, ask you to give their girls that minute of your time to help find their killer.

Truthfully, we don't know that at all. That is your theory that others share as well. But at no time whatsoever has LE stated that BG acted alone, the girls were walked to where they were found, nor whether it was BG that actually murdered them.

Law enforcement has barely said anything.

It is straight common sense, based on known evidence, that brings many of us to otto's scenario.

It is straight common sense, based on known evidence, that brings many of us to otto's scenario.

I beg to differ. It's not "straight common sense", there's not much evidence, and what evidence there is is sketchy at best. IMO

The most popular ideas are not always the best or right ideas. None of us know what the FBI or local LE know. Only they know. This is not a game of sides, it's an open discussion about possibilities to catch BG!
Let's rally together here. While one may follow a favorites ideas, great! But please do not pigeon hole posters with black and white unless you complete a poll.
I remain open to swift justice for these young ladies and their families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by the lay of the land at the crime scene, why not walk even further from the creek than 50 to 60 ft. ?

See, the claim was that "we know" as in it is known fact - rather than one's theory - of the flow of the crime. I am simply pointing out it has never been stated that BG acted alone, that the girls were walked to where they were killed, nor whether it was BG that actually murdered the girls. Therefore, if someone has an alternative flow of the crime it is just as valid until LE states that it is not the case. The context in which I was replying was post was challenging someone else's theory based on things "we know" that in truth we do not.

Got a question.. if they did not cross the creek and they came off the SE end of the bridge, how could they have reached the recovery location?

Not saying I believe this, but would like to know the possible logistics. TIA

moo

The creek is a barrier between north and south. They would have to cross somewhere somehow or be driven from one side to the other where they were found.

Got a question.. if they did not cross the creek and they came off the SE end of the bridge, how could they have reached the recovery location?

moo
Some people think the killer/s took the girls out of the area and then brought their bodies to their final destination later, under the cover of darkness.
This is not what i believe happened though.

Imo

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

moo

In that scenario they would have had to have been taken in a vehicle from the SE end and around to the north side, possibly to the cemetery. MOO

Got a question.. if they did not cross the creek and they came off the SE end of the bridge, how could they have reached to the recovery location?

moo
Forced into a car immediately under the SE end of bridge, abducted off site, brought back via back of cemetery too within 50 feet of creek where they were murdered and left sometime between 12 and 5 a.m. MOO.

Judging by the lay of the land at the crime scene, why not walk even further from the creek than 50 to 60 ft. ?
Or...why not dispose of the bodies in the water?

Well they could have been lead to the North end of the bridge and then taken 'down the hill' from that way.

[video=youtube;umWDK8UrpO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umWDK8UrpO0[/video]

Or...why not dispose of the bodies in the water?

I think they searched along both sides of the banks pretty thoroughly the first night. What I don't know is did they search that stretch of the creek?

He would have looked for a spot that is not visible from the bridge or the house at the end of the private driveway. Was that achieved 50-60 feet from the creek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy