WI WI - Houlton, WhtFem 35-60, 406UFWI, wide-set eyes, edentulous, Oct'02

Oh, wow- Is there anything else you know about the family? It's worth following. I hate to jump to conclusions about this family but is there a possibility that there's incest in the family and/or the UID was born from incest?

Also, the woman with the mushroom tattoo has been identified as Julia Baez, and the head doesn't belong to her.

Also, someone on Reddit (their username I've forgotten) suggested that this case could be related to the Racine County Jane Doe- I'm sure you guys are familiar with her case.
Could there be any merit to this? The disposals are vastly different but we are dealing with two possibly mentally disabled women a few years and a few hours apart.
Seems unlikely to me based on the MO/disposal methods, but what do you guys think? Could there be a connection?

Also, someone on Reddit (their username I've forgotten) suggested that this case could be related to the Racine County Jane Doe- I'm sure you guys are familiar with her case.
Could there be any merit to this? The disposals are vastly different but we are dealing with two possibly mentally disabled women a few years and a few hours apart.
Seems unlikely to me based on the MO/disposal methods, but what do you guys think? Could there be a connection?

Could be......for example, my best friend's mom was a social worker in California & she mentioned she saw a LOT of shady men shack up with young-ish mentally disabled women to sponge off of them, or worse yet move in with them & steal SSI checks. This victim might have fallen in with a predatory person & she didn't see danger in the situation due to being mentally slow or being lonely/in need. (It's a delicate topic but a lot of special needs men & women still have the same personal social lives as "fully abled" persons...with the same pitfalls.)

I will get more info as I can, I have a good friend who lives on the WI/MN border...that's how I know about this particular group of people/ family.

Could be......for example, my best friend's mom was a social worker in California & she mentioned she saw a LOT of shady men shack up with young-ish mentally disabled women to sponge off of them, or worse yet move in with them & steal SSI checks. This victim might have fallen in with a predatory person & she didn't see danger in the situation due to being mentally slow or being lonely/in need. (It's a delicate topic but a lot of special needs men & women still have the same personal social lives as "fully abled" persons...with the same pitfalls.)

I will get more info as I can, I have a good friend who lives on the WI/MN border...that's how I know about this particular group of people/ family.

That could certainly be a possibility for one or both of the women...
And awesome, be sure to keep us updated! You might be onto something with this family.

Bumping. Certainly haven't forgotten about this lady.

It's been over two years since I've last been on this thread, wow.

But with Racine JD finally being identified, I have a little more hope that more progress might be made towards finding our lady's identity. I'm never giving up on her.

Could this be
Stephanie C Gibson - Peoria, IL
Missing since 7/8/1995

White Female 5'6" 197 lbs. Brown Hair Green Eyes
01/25/1947 72 years old

Stephanie Gibson was last seen leaving a bar in Peoria, Illinois, with a dark haired man on July 8, 1995. Stephanie has a mental disability. She was last seen wearing black spandex pants, a tight fitting black blouse with diamond shape designs, black tennis shoes, and earrings. Stephanie has a tattoo of a broken heart on her upper left arm.

Missing Persons

Here's Stephanie's Charley Project page:
Stephanie C. Gibson – The Charley Project

I wish we had a better quality picture of her. In the sketch it doesn't seem like she had the wide set eyes that Doe had- If anything they might have been a little closer set than average. It also looks like she had curly hair. But she would have been in the same age range, was also mentally disabled, and didn't go missing from super far away. It's worth submitting a possible match.

Could this be
Stephanie C Gibson - Peoria, IL
Missing since 7/8/1995

White Female 5'6" 197 lbs. Brown Hair Green Eyes
01/25/1947 72 years old

Stephanie Gibson was last seen leaving a bar in Peoria, Illinois, with a dark haired man on July 8, 1995. Stephanie has a mental disability. She was last seen wearing black spandex pants, a tight fitting black blouse with diamond shape designs, black tennis shoes, and earrings. Stephanie has a tattoo of a broken heart on her upper left arm.

Missing Persons
I guess it's possible. But if she is a victim of Arlie Ray Davis, which seems likely, it doesn't seem to have been his MO to transport a victim that far away to dump.

0 Missing Person Exclusions” per NamUs

I got to looking around after seeing an article about the UID on Facebook and I found Tamala Jean Longway on Charley Project. She stood out to me after seeing the clay model of this UID. I’m not sure what is meant by “mousy” colored hair but by looking at it I would guess it might be “ashy”, or without any “golden” hues? Tamala’s hair, at the roots, looks to be what I would call “ash brown”. She has a high forehead, wide set eyes and her chin is very similar to the UID. Her overall bone structure looks close IMO.

It just lists her as teeth as being in “poor condition” but based on the circumstances it doesn’t seem like anyone close had any contact with her for quite sometime. Even the date of disappearance is estimated. So she could have had no teeth and disappeared later in 2000, which would fit closer to the description and PMI listed for the UID.

Florida is quite a ways from Wisconsin but according to her Charley Project profile, a man with whom she had been living and had violent encounters in the past, moved to Ohio without her. Ohio is a still pretty far from Wisconsin (12 hours by car, give or take) but it appears she may have lived in Ohio previously as well. Both cases are heartbreaking - I wish we knew more about Tamala and the UID remains...I’m not sure what would be used to compare these two?

BF077E32-7C73-420A-88B1-8753837A92B8.jpeg35820F3C-CB5D-49DB-AE35-50019F9C85BC.jpeg 2DB97118-FA75-4F37-9270-2DA4B37BD3E7.jpeg
Tamala, UID, Tamala
(UID stats in parenthesis)
Missing Since: January 1, 2000 (October 2002)
Missing From: Orlando, Florida (Wisconsin)
Date of Birth: May 26, 1960
Height &
Weight: 5 feet, 120 pounds
Hair & Eye Color: Brown, brown (Brown, unknown)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Longway has a scar on her nose and a scar on her shoulder. Her teeth are in poor condition.

Details of Disappearance:
Longway disappeared from Orlando, Florida sometime during 2000. At the time of her disappearance, she was living a transient lifestyle with another transient, a man who later moved to Ohio without Longway. There was a history of domestic violence between them.

Longway was not reported missing until October 21, 2008. There has been no indication of her whereabouts since 2000 and she is presumed deceased.

(There were two different versions of the same photo of Tamala)

Attachments

• 339BE514-FBCD-49D3-8121-77720AC8FF4B.jpeg
    339BE514-FBCD-49D3-8121-77720AC8FF4B.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 19
Someone should submit it as a possible match! It looks like the UID has a wider nose, and Florida is a long way away from Wisconsin, but anything is possible. The fact that Tamala wasn't reported missing for eight years is highly suspicious too- Great find!

Someone should submit it as a possible match! It looks like the UID has a wider nose, and Florida is a long way away from Wisconsin, but anything is possible. The fact that Tamala wasn't reported missing for eight years is highly suspicious too- Great find!
The nose threw me off too...I wasn’t sure but the other similarities far outweighed that. Has anyone on the thread been in contact with the LE in WI? If so, feel free to submit this one...or anyone for that matter. lol. I don’t mind contacting them, I just never know when I’ll have time ;)

ETA: If this little lady doesn’t already have a nickname, she does now - “Miss Mousy”... I haven’t been able to get that out of my head said I first read her profile! :D

Wow, Tot Harriman looks JUST like the recon. The eyes, nose... Even the hairstyle looks similar. I'd definitely submit her as a possible match.

I agree, however Tot went missing in Texas with her car. Texas is quite far away and the missing car makes me think she had an accident.
It's always possible she ran into foul play but I don't know how her skull would get all the way to Wisconsin.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK
Back