Emergency meeting called at Buckingham Palace in London

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"The entire royal household staff has been called into an emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace today, it has been reported.

The Queen's most senior aides reportedly ordered all staff from royal residences across the country to London, sparking frenzied speculation as to the reason behind the sudden request."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queens-most-senior-aides-call-10351987

I wonder what this is regarding with news vans gathering at Buckingham Palace major news may be imminent.

*there are reports on social media that roads are being closed by the police to Buckingham Palace.

It looks like major news may be coming British protocol is that major announcements are not made until 8am in the media so less than 4 hours to wait.

"The entire royal household staff has been called into an emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace today, it has been reported.

The Queen's most senior aides reportedly ordered all staff from royal residences across the country to London, sparking frenzied speculation as to the reason behind the sudden request."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queens-most-senior-aides-call-10351987

I wonder what this is regarding with news vans gathering at Buckingham Palace major news may be imminent.

*there are reports on social media that roads are being closed by the police to Buckingham Palace.

Hi Gregg!
re you thinking a death

Been seeing the rumours on Twitter. I've only seen the Daily Telegraph article (that refers to the Daily Mail). I was thinking fake news but not sure now.

Seeing tweets that flags are flying half mast at Buckingham Palace. Would they do that in the middle of the night?

Rumours are flying all around. Most seem to be betting on Phillip.

Seeing tweets that flags are flying half mast at Buckingham Palace. Would they do that in the middle of the night?

This tweet is suggesting that this isn't the case

[video=twitter;859970875885592576]https://twitter.com/MnmmGorgeous/status/859970875885592576[/video]

Also this..

attachment.php

(not sure who she is, or which French media she is referring to)

Attachments

• bYaqks4.jpg
    bYaqks4.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 530

There was a major scandal about this when Princess Diana died I don't know what the protocol is. I doubt they would put the flags at half mast before the public announcement. Photos from people at the scene on social media are saying the flags are Not at half mast at the moment.

Been seeing the rumours on Twitter. I've only seen the Daily Telegraph article (that refers to the Daily Mail). I was thinking fake news but not sure now.
I
snt that sad that now days we cant trust anything .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back