Found Safe NC - CAB, 15, Winston-Salem, 4 May 2017 *Arrests*

Thank you so much for your kind words, philosopher. Ditto to you: Your compassion and thoughtfulness come through in your posts.

As to what happened to my daughter, I feel very much conflicted at the moment. I want the individual held fully responsible for what he has done, so that he cannot do this to anyone else. His charges include Accosting, enticing or soliciting child for immoral purpose (... this makes me so sad ... and yes, LE got a lot of "stuff" off her cell phone ... :(), Recruiting, inducing, soliciting, or coercing minor to commit felony, and credit card fraud: The last two stem from the fact that my daughter gave him her father's credit card information, with which he purchased Amtrak tickets -Business Class, no less-, so that he could travel across multiple states to come meet my daughter in person; he also asked her for my ex's social security number, but she didn't know where to find it ... whew.

At the same time, I really don't want my daughter exposed to much of this, if any. I am attending his pre-exam conference tomorrow, and also meeting with the victims' advocate, mainly to find out how much input and level of cooperation the prosecutor is expecting from her. She has already made it clear to me and my ex she has no intention of testifying on behalf of the prosecution, and if forced, she will say he did nothing wrong. When it comes to this guy, all reasoning and logic go out the window for my daughter.

This experience has really made me realize every case and situation is different. I have always been someone who gets mad hearing that the victim in a rape case is refusing to press charges, for example. I am not so sure any more: Who am I to judge when I don't know the whole story?

Anyway, back to CAB! I hope that as soon as I hit the "Submit Reply" button, I will see "FOUND SAFE"!

:hug: I am sorry for the journey you are going through with your daughter and I know it cannot be easy but we are all here if you need a shoulder.

http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/local/amber-alert-for-forsyth-county-teen-canceled-/436646616

An Amber Alert was issued around 2:00 a.m. for CAB. However, investigators have canceled it because they said it no longer meets the requirements for an Amber Alert.

your link has been updated and this one agrees AMBER ALERT ON AGAIN (or still on?)

The Amber Alert for a 15-year-old Forsyth County girl is still active as authorities believe she is still in danger http://www.twcnews.com/nc/triad/new...o-be-abducted-by-2-men-in-forsyth-county.html By Rilwan BalogunUpdated Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 03:26 PM EDT

:hug: I am sorry for the journey you are going through with your daughter and I know it cannot be easy but we are all here if you need a shoulder.

Thank you so much, pink! Your post brought tears to my eyes.

I am so grateful to all of you for listening, and for the opportunity to talk about this in an environment where I can be honest and feel safe at the same time. Thank you so much.

:grouphug:

Stay strong inmyhumbleopinion!

We all care about you and what you're going through!

Sending....((((((LOVE))))))).....

[h=1]One man in NC Amber Alert case surrenders in Sanford[/h]
CAB was last seen in Winston-Salem with two men, 24-year-old Deshawn Towns and 20-year-old Joffey Cutler.

Towns turned himself in along with the Nissan Altima mentioned in the Amber Alert. Sanford Police told ABC11 that Towns is not a suspect, he is a "person of interest."

Police say the whereabouts of Bottoms and Cutler is still unknown.

http://abc11.com/news/one-man-in-nc-amber-alert-case-surrenders-in-sanford/1951739/

your link has been updated and this one agrees AMBER ALERT ON AGAIN (or still on?)

The Amber Alert for a 15-year-old Forsyth County girl is still active as authorities believe she is still in danger http://www.twcnews.com/nc/triad/new...o-be-abducted-by-2-men-in-forsyth-county.html By Rilwan BalogunUpdated Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 03:26 PM EDT

Sorry about the confusion, tlcya. I just saw your post. Maybe this clears it up a bit...

http://myfox8.com/2017/05/04/amber-...county-girl-believed-to-be-abducted-by-2-men/

Chief Deputy Brad Stanley of the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office said law enforcement had been in the process of taking CAB off the Amber Alert, but new developments were brought forward and authorities have decided to keep the Amber Alert active. She is still considered missing.

I'm glad they found better pictures. I don't think I would recognize her from the original AA picture. Kudos to the FBI. I hope this poster helps bring her home.

Just curious, how can there be an Amber Alert if the method of travel is unknown?

The suspect who turned himself in also had the car that LE was on the lookout for.

Does LE have information on a second vehicle being used that has not been announced?

Just curious, how can there be an Amber Alert if the method of travel is unknown?

The suspect who turned himself in also had the car that LE was on the lookout for.

Does LE have information on a second vehicle being used that has not been announced?

She is still missing and presumed to be with an adult male.

There have been plenty of other cases where the Amber Alert continued for a long time after the suspects and vehicles were found -- Pearl Pinson and Diana Alvarez are examples that come to mind. I don't think they should cancel it until they find out she is no longer in danger. They just need to update the posters that the car and one suspect have been located. JMO.

I hope they find CAB soon.

Don't parents look at their children's SM accounts anymore?

:sigh:

Don't parents look at their children's SM accounts anymore?

:sigh:

Some may not. Many do. However, sometimes a child may have one family friendly account and a second, completely different account.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back