Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know who his nephew is? The one he said was Alys ex boyfriend? Uhh is it possible he is THE ex that was on camera?
Yes I keep going back to the nephew and the son walking in the house and seeing them together, I don't think that would be a good feeling for the nephew,as it's been stated she was the ex-girlfriend of the nephew. I'm sure that was awkward,so as the uncle how does he explain that?

Yes. The sniffing and other aspects of his body language (shifting weight) are classic signs of deception. I also thought the extreme amount of detail and little cutesy anecdotes he kept going into were suspicious. Of course, this is purely speculation on my part. But he seems too smooth and nonchalant about the situation overall. At no point did he seem genuinely upset about her disappearance or as afraid for her as you would expect a friend to be, especially the last person to have seen them. It's not just what he said...it's what he didn't say/express.

I also think the proximity of her car, phone, phone ping to his house (not to mention the body that was found) is suspicious. He may be innocent. But I tend to think the most obvious explanation is probably the correct one in this case.
Very well said and great points!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm seriously wondering why they didn't search around that boat ramp, along the banks, and in the water in those first days. So much critical information has been lost now.

I am guessing, that even if they had searched (unless it was with sonar on a boat) they would not have found anything. The water level right now on the Feather River is 55 feet deep). At the end of March (with the Lake Oroville spillway issues)...the water would have most likely been much deeper. The one thing that bothers me is - the body was found quite close to the launch ramp area. Given the recent increased currents of the water, why wasn't it further down the river? Say - closer to Yuba City and beyond. (My husband actually said he was surprised it hadn't gone as far as Sacramento). Even if it was "caught up" on debris...I would think it would have drifted further. This leads my mind to other horrible things...sad.

Do we even know for sure that SHE brought the wine or is that just HIS side of the story? That whole cork story was bizarre. The way he talked about her and mentioned all their conversations almost seemed like he has a fascination or obsession with her. He gave so many details that were unimportant and contradicted himself several times. The more he talked the less I believed him. IMO they need to keep him talking. If he isn't responsible for this I will eat crow.

And she is only 20 somebody had to buy it for her.

Very good point. It seems very odd to me that she would have the wine, I think he chose this story line because it gives him an out to think she was over 21 when I think he definitely knew she was 20. How did she get the wine in the first place and if she just happened to be in town why would she be driving arpund with a bottle of wine? I hate when victims cant speak for themselves and others can change what may have really happened.

And his whole answer about getting to the restuarant and needing a beer after a long day And her saying she was gna have a water "so then he got water" if he didn't kno she wasn't 21 b4 I'm sure he found out at that moment. I'm sure she told him she couldn't get a drink cuz she wasn't 21 so he chose not too.then they prob chose to go back to his place n drink.. Personally this whole interview was about covering his *advertiser censored*.... even if he didn't harm her. He is not being truthful. For obvious reasons imagine if he said he was her crush or he bought the wine and invited her back to chill or even that they did plan this dinner date and that's y she came 2 town. Ppl Would go in on him as they are already. Personally 37 and 20yr old now days isn't odd 2 me or drinking prior 2 being 21 its very common but i get it he's coverin his *advertiser censored* and its making him look even worse ..even if he is innocent about not harming her

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have link handy of him talking about cork? Haven't seen that video

i am guessing, that even if they had searched (unless it was with sonar on a boat) they would not have found anything. The water level right now on the feather river is 55 feet deep). At the end of march (with the lake oroville spillway issues)...the water would have most likely been much deeper. The one thing that bothers me is - the body was found quite close to the launch ramp area. given the recent increased currents of the water, why wasn't it further down the river? say - closer to yuba city and beyond. (my husband actually said he was surprised it hadn't gone as far as sacramento). Even if it was "caught up" on debris...i would think it would have drifted further. This leads my mind to other horrible things...sad.
EXACTLY! Something is askew.

Just a thought,not sure if anyone had mentioned something like this before, but is it possible that the "crush" he mentions her wanting to discuss with him,could've been on him and that's why they were discussing it or him having one on her? Just throwing it out there as I try to figure out why she was there and why the wine??

That to me is the ONLY logical explanation as to why she would be talking about it to him, I'm almost certain of that and have thought that since the first second I heard him talking about "the crush"

Very good point. It seems very odd to me that she would have the wine, I think he chose this story line because it gives him an out to think she was over 21 when I think he definitely knew she was 20. How did she get the wine in the first place and if she just happened to be in town why would she be driving arpund with a bottle of wine? I hate when victims cant speak for themselves and others can change what may have really happened.

I agree. It's a way to protect himself by saying he wasn't providing alcohol to underage drinkers. When he throws in the cork story though, it seems like something he would do if he provided the wine. It was his idea and he was the one keeping the cork.

Then he throws in the story about her needing advice about a crush on another boy, and how she loved his rap music, and how she complimented him as a father. IMO it seemed like everything he was saying was to make himself look good and cover his a$$.

Yes. The sniffing and other aspects of his body language (shifting weight) are classic signs of deception. I also thought the extreme amount of detail and little cutesy anecdotes he kept going into were suspicious. Of course, this is purely speculation on my part. But he seems too smooth and nonchalant about the situation overall. At no point did he seem genuinely upset about her disappearance or as afraid for her as you would expect a friend to be, especially the last person to have seen them. It's not just what he said...it's what he didn't say/express.

I also think the proximity of her car, phone, phone ping to his house (not to mention the body that was found) is suspicious. He may be innocent. But I tend to think the most obvious explanation is probably the correct one in this case.
Right like even if u are innocent wouldn't u still be scared u were the last to see her. There is always a possibility you can get framed...

He did mention that the police gave the family the cork in his last interview

Why in the GD-Heck would her family want a cork that was left at his house. Especially if she wrote "Asian Aly" on it (as he stated she did in the interview). Along with the "keep grinding" - or some dumb other thing he stated. That cork to me represents the "beginning of the end" that night - and I wouldn't want that thing anywhere near me. But then again...maybe LE has the cork - for evidence. Just my opinion...

Does anyone have link handy of him talking about cork? Haven't seen that video

[FONT=&amp]Q: What happened before she left?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Lizarraga: Usually with my friends, I like to create memories.So I told Aly, ‘You've got to create this memory, Write on the cork'. I used tocall her Asian Aly all the time, so she put ‘Asian Aly.’ ‘Positivity.’ I thinkshe said ‘Keep grinding,’ ‘Motivation,’ or something like that. So I said,‘Right on’ and boom I put it up there with the corks and when she left she waslike just happy. Happy about life.[/FONT]

Right like even if u are innocent wouldn't u still be scared u were the last to see her. There is always a possibility you can get framed...

I actually meant scared for HER, but this too.
He's smiling so much during the interview...it is not the demeanor you would expect.

Also, in his story, everything is at her instigation: she befriended him on snapchat, she asked him to get together to talk, she invited herself back to his place, she brought the wine. I just don't buy it.

I agree that things don't seem right at all about that interview, but we also have to consider that he could've consulted with an attorney prior to it and skewed/altered the alcohol/drinking parts to try to absolve himself of any legal liability should the worse case accidental scenario occur. That is, even if it was an accident, he could be held civilly liable if evidence/testimony showed that he facilitated, or helped to facilitate, her state of mind. As could the restaurant, which was apparently acting shady as well. California may even have criminal statutes in that regard.

JMO, of course.

Wow. Just now heard about a body being found Sunday. I always do a Google News check to see if there are any updates on this case. Can't believe I missed this update. This is so heartbreaking

A body was found Sunday half a mile away from where Aly's truck was found. No details on the body yet.

http://www.kcra.com/article/body-in-feather-river-found-near-aly-yeomans-truck/9619230

If it is Aly, how did she end up there? I am thinking she was murdered elsewhere, the perp drove her body to the river maybe expecting to dump both, but the truck got stuck. The perp carried her to the water. But that begs the question, how did the perp leave the scene. Did an accomplice picked him up or did he walk?

http://www.kcra.com/article/exclusive-last-person-believed-to-have-seen-yeoman-speaks-out/9615795
At 5:20 on this interview when he says she wanted to leave ,he says,I don't know who she was texting ,like he saw her texting someone. I'm wondering when the phone records come in if they're going to show any activity of texting anyone while she was there visiting or did he just throw that in to give the impression maybe she was meeting someone from there?Also at 5:48 he says "she would get a little stubborn sometimes when she wanted to leave" I don't know if he just misspoke or could she have been over there on more than then the two occasions we know about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3