Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Aly, how did she end up there? I am thinking she was murdered elsewhere, the perp drove her body to the river maybe expecting to dump both, but the truck got stuck. The perp carried her to the water. But that begs the question, how did the perp leave the scene. Did an accomplice picked him up or did he walk?

Bicycle possibly lots of people ride bikes around this area or possibly walk lord knows you'd probably be full of adrenaline in a scenario like that.

http://www.kcra.com/article/exclusive-last-person-believed-to-have-seen-yeoman-speaks-out/9615795
At 5:20 on this interview when he says she wanted to leave ,he says,I don't know who she was texting ,like he saw her texting someone. I'm wondering when the phone records come in if they're going to show any activity of texting anyone while she was there visiting or did he just throw that in to give the impression maybe she was meeting someone from there?Also at 5:48 he says "she would get a little stubborn sometimes when she wanted to leave" I don't know if he just misspoke or could she have been over there on more than then the two occasions we know about ?

He's very contradictory as to their relationship. He goes from saying they're basically strangers to talking about her like they're close friends. Very strange.

He's very contradictory as to their relationship. He goes from saying they're basically strangers to talking about her like they're close friends. Very strange.
I agree! He states their only communication was through Snapchat so if they were close wouldn't they text since they were "good friends" as he put it.Or could it also be,he loves being the in the spotlight, as to "the last known person" to be with her so he's enjoying the attention however he can get it and likes adding to the story to keep him interesting? Sadly I know people like that, they crave attention good or bad.

People who lie forget what they say...then have to tell another lie to cover up for the last one - and on...and on...and on...My opinion (and some truth based on people I know in my life).

If it is Aly, how did she end up there? I am thinking she was murdered elsewhere, the perp drove her body to the river maybe expecting to dump both, but the truck got stuck. The perp carried her to the water. But that begs the question, how did the perp leave the scene. Did an accomplice picked him up or did he walk?

Actually, "begging the question" doesn't mean “to raise the question” or “to beg that the question be asked”. Rather, it refers to a circular argument; it means “to use an argument that assumes as proof the very thing one is trying to prove.”

Anyway, 11 miles is a long way to walk from the boat ramp back to Romero, if it's assumed that's where the perp lives. If there was an accomplice, he/she would've likely followed Aly's Toyota up onto the levee, but no second vehicle appears on the surveillance cam.The notion of disposing of a truck by driving it down a boat ramp into the water makes no sense anyway, considering there's an on-site campground host there 24/7.

Actually, "begging the question" doesn't mean “to raise the question” or “to beg that the question be asked”. Rather, it refers to a circular argument; it means “to use an argument that assumes as proof the very thing one is trying to prove.”

Anyway, 11 miles is a long way to walk from the boat ramp back to Romero, if it's assumed that's where the perp lives. If there was an accomplice, he/she would've likely followed Aly's Toyota up onto the levee, but no second vehicle appears on the surveillance cam.The notion of disposing of a truck by driving it down a boat ramp into the water makes no sense anyway, considering there's an on-site campground host there 24/7.

We don't know if another vehicle was seen on surveillance we've only seen a tiny snippet of it actually.

And obviously the sheriff department hasn't ruled out walking back or they wouldn't be asking for home surveillance video in Yuba City going past 2am long after her truck went into that orchard.

I've been flip flopping back and forth on whether ML is guilty. Since he was the last known person to see her alive, it made me think he may have killed her. In his most recent 30 minute interview, he seems super composed. Either he has nothing to do with her disappearance or he's a really good liar. He's pretty convincing in the interview but as many here have pointed out, he's contradicting himself on various occasions. And now I'm starting to doubt him. How can he be such a casual acquaintance yet call her a good friend. And for her to seek out his advice seems a bit of an overreach for someone you barely know.

I'm still gonna have to give ML the benefit of the doubt here so far. There's still a lot left unanswered. Stuff the police may have and know. If he's guilty then he's a sociopath. Anyone who can sit there and give such a convincing performance after possibly murdering someone has to be sociopathic.

We'll see what comes out after the autopsy and as any more information gets released.

We don't know if another vehicle was seen on surveillance we've only seen a tiny snippet of it actually.

What would the justification be to release only the video of the Toyota and not a trailing vehicle?

http://www.kcra.com/article/exclusive-last-person-believed-to-have-seen-yeoman-speaks-out/9615795
At 5:20 on this interview when he says she wanted to leave ,he says,I don't know who she was texting ,like he saw her texting someone. I'm wondering when the phone records come in if they're going to show any activity of texting anyone while she was there visiting or did he just throw that in to give the impression maybe she was meeting someone from there?Also at 5:48 he says "she would get a little stubborn sometimes when she wanted to leave" I don't know if he just misspoke or could she have been over there on more than then the two occasions we know about ?
I caught that whole she could get stubborn thing too like ok she's been over twice but u know her stubborn trait makes no sense. He is lying about something. Maybe they were closer then anyone knows. <modsnip>... bothers me as well how he makes it seem he is on the same pg as her family. It sure doesn't seem that way frm their post

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Maybe they were up on the levee, on Pennington Road. No cameras.

A person in great physical condition who works out all the time could jog/walk the 11 miles in 3-4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708