MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that didn't take long... wonder who set that up? Do you really think that she'll answer any questions after she has never in a court of law. She must have been taping this show as OL's family was crying leaving the courtroom yesterday.

No she won't! And I'm sure she'll say she doesn't think he committed suicide.
As far as who set it up....this has Baez written all over it! Wonder if he has photo ops set up too!

How much do people get paid for these interviews?

Interesting question. I tried to look things up...

$600,000 to Caylee Anthony fund for George and Cindy to appear.
https://nonprofitquarterly.org/2012/07/06/why-did-dr-phil-give-600000-to-anthony-charity/

$50,000 to Dina Lohan (Lindsay Lohans Mom)
http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2012-09...paid-50000-for-dr-phil-interview#.WRONSjkpBpU

I guess it depends on the popularity of the person being interviewed and if he wants to get an exclusive, probably gives how ever much they ask for!

https://nonprofitquarterly.org/2012/07/06/why-did-dr-phil-give-600000-to-anthony-charity/

http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2012-09...paid-50000-for-dr-phil-interview#.WRONSjkpBpU

I guess it depends on the popularity of the person being interviewed and if he wants to get an exclusive, probably gives how ever much they ask for!

SJH going for the paydirt??? Hmmmm...and she was so evasive before!
Good research, Bostonmom.

Aaron Hernandez's grief-stricken fiancée has spoken out for the first time since his suicide last month.
Shayanna Jenkins Hernandez sat down for an interview with Dr. Phil which will air in two parts next Monday and Tuesday.
In the interview, Shayanna said that she had no idea her childhood sweetheart had plans to hang himself in his jail cell, despite his suicide letter which said that he told her 'what was coming indirectly'.
'I felt like we were looking so bright. We were going up a ladder to a positive direction,' Shayanna said of their last conversation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4492138/Aaron-Hernandez-s-fianc-e-breaks-silence.html

Well well that didn't take long now did it? Two episodes too. $$$$$$$$
Start ringing it up Shayanna.
I will not believe one word that comes out of her mouth. She lied on the stand and will continue. Just keep the big money rolling in.

Aaron Hernandez's grief-stricken fiancée has spoken out for the first time since his suicide last month.
Shayanna Jenkins Hernandez sat down for an interview with Dr. Phil which will air in two parts next Monday and Tuesday.
In the interview, Shayanna said that she had no idea her childhood sweetheart had plans to hang himself in his jail cell, despite his suicide letter which said that he told her 'what was coming indirectly'.
'I felt like we were looking so bright. We were going up a ladder to a positive direction,' Shayanna said of their last conversation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4492138/Aaron-Hernandez-s-fianc-e-breaks-silence.html

I will not believe one word that comes out of her mouth. She lied on the stand and will continue. Just keep the big money rolling in.

I'm not going to watch, but I AM curious as to how he was able to interview a woman who can remember ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! :gaah:

I knew something like this would be coming, but I'm absolutely shocked at the timing. It hasn't even been an entire month since his death, right?? Unbelievable...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a feeling the 'grief stricken fiancée' is crying all the way to the bank.

I'm wondering if the abatement of the conviction is going to have that big of an impact on OL's family's civil suit. After all, OJ was found not guilty but the Brown's and the Goldman's still won their civil suits.

"grief stricken widow"...oh right!!! Dr. Phil is a bottom feeder and sure he pays directly or indirectly some big $$ for this interview...sad thing is it will be good for his ratings which are not great these days. And you can bet for most of the interview her atty Jose Baez will be sitting right there. I think she would have done this interview regardless of what Judge Garsh ruled on May 9th. This story in all honestly is pretty much as bad as OJ as we now have someone (with immunity) who can go out and make $$ off this murderer.

it most likely depend on how big the story is and how good of a negotiator they have...she had Baez (or one of his group) so she is getting lots and probably Baez too.

saw the teaser clip of Shay on Dr. Phil all made up and looking good...I think Baez is going to use her to keep this myth going that it may not have been suicide...Phil asked her but of course it cut off there.

Bob McGovern @BobMcGovernJr
Judge Garsh, in the room where #AaronHernandez was found guilty of murder, just dismissed the conviction.

Honestly, I can't believe that worked. It makes zero sense to me.

Oh well, Hernandez is still dead. No matter what the courts say, he executed himself, and did so in a far less humane way than the State would have done it.

Oh well, Hernandez is still dead. No matter what the courts say, he executed himself, and did so in a far less humane way than the State would have done it.

frankly it is not a matter of something "working" this law is on the books and judge Garsh had no choice....I am pretty sure that she did not feel good about that ruling with Odin's family sitting there but as she said the law "left her no choice"...sort of like that second trial whereby he was acquitted...in that case the state just did not prove their case.

And it makes no sense to anyone really

Yes, he did execute himself....he sure did.

I am so on the fence with this Dr. Phil interview with SJ(H).....I have a problem with believing anything she says (or will say). JMHO.

At the Lloyd trial she lied. By that I mean the constant "I don't know's" was grating. SHE KNEW.

I am still confused by the H in her name? Why did she even do that? Who does that? And courts allow that? Even when the 'partner' is in jail serving LWOP. :confused:

From what I understand, is that Dr. Phil does NOT pay any interviews. BUT what he will do is pay for her flight to LA and her accommodations.

Many of these shows including Dr. Phil don't outright pay Shay...but you can bet she has a fund set up for her daughter into which a very large contribution will be paid from the show...thats how they can then say "we don't pay for interviews". Shay went to LA many times with AH...flying cross country is not the enticement here...she is building her resume for future interviews...spreading whatever Baez and AH want her to spread in terms of his life and death and yes getting paid some big bucks.

There are ways around that---IIRC the Anthonys got some money for their little segment way back when--

I always question no one getting paid---just me

From what I've been reading...they don't get paid directly. It has to be through whatever pics or video they use due to copyright etc. But they do get compensated!

I am so on the fence with this Dr. Phil interview with SJ(H).....I have a problem with believing anything she says (or will say). JMHO.

At the Lloyd trial she lied. By that I mean the constant "I don't know's" was grating. SHE KNEW.

I am still confused by the H in her name? Why did she even do that? Who does that? And courts allow that? Even when the 'partner' is in jail serving LWOP. :confused:

From what I understand, is that Dr. Phil does NOT pay any interviews. BUT what he will do is pay for her flight to LA and her accommodations.

Yes, courts allow a name change. I had a family member do it with no problem. From what I understand they wanted to get married but the prison denied it. She wanted to have the same last name as her daughter so went to the courts and was approved.

I don't expect anything new to come from the Dr. Phil interview. She is just going to spin everything like she did in the courtroom. And I expect her to say it wasn't suicide!

I'm sure this has been discussed but why did AH's mother not show during the recent trial?
Just curious.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member