Windsor, Ontario Canada, May 05 2017 - woman freed after 4 days of torture.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...n-marks-woman-rescued-from-scene-of-brutality
[h=1]‘Every single spot on her body was covered in burn marks[/h]
WINDSOR, Ont. — Bridgette Obirek described a scene of depravity worse than anything she has ever seen in a movie.

The Windsor woman had been visiting a friend on the night of May 5 when she was invited to a third-floor apartment in the same building. Inside, she discovered a 19-year-old woman covered in blood.

The woman had been held captive for four days with no food or water. Her hair had been lopped off and lay on the floor in a pool of blood.

“They shot her in the breast and in the buttocks with some kind of pellet gun. Every single spot on her body was covered in burn marks. They beat her with a baton, they beat her with a belt, a lighter. They cut all her hair off, they cut off her long beautiful hair.”

“(He) said, ‘Grab Bridgette. We can’t let her go, she’s seen too much,’ and I pretty much pretended like I had my brother-in-law and my boyfriend outside downstairs waiting for me,” Obirek said.

“I had my bike helmet in one hand and my cellphone in the other and the little dog on my shoulder and I pretended to call my brother and my boyfriend and I says I was supposedly in some big trouble, can you please come up to (the third floor) and all of a sudden they let me go and I took her with me.”

Windsor residents Christopher Lucier, 24, and Marcus Scott, 21, were arrested Tuesday. Police say they will be charged with aggravated assault, assault with a weapon, forcible confinement, and uttering death threats.

Arrested earlier and facing the same charges are Jessica Millar, 21, Cody Carrington, 28, Samantha Watson, 21, and Nicole May, 21.

Thanks dotr. I have such trouble snipping articles from my phone. Glad you are here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so puzzled why they let the "hero" in. If it wasn't for her who knows what could have happened to this girl. Just can't understand why he allowed her up there?

I'm so puzzled why they let the "hero" in. If it wasn't for her who knows what could have happened to this girl. Just can't understand why he allowed her up there?

Anybody crazed enough to do what they did, might just be proud of what they did and think they are impressing someone, or they got kicks out of freaking someone out, maybe planned to do the same to the witness, OR , less likely, but more desirable, he secretly wanted to save the victim's life after all.
speculation, imo.
More details at link, GRAPHIC.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/winds...eed-after-4-days-of-torture-1.4111008?cmp=rss
[h=2]'God put me there for a reason'[/h] Obirek said she still can't figure out why that man invited her up to the apartment, knowing she would see what was happening there.
Since she started talking about what she witnessed in the apartment that night, Obirek said she's received threatening phone calls and keeps having nightmares.
Still, she said it's the brutality of the act that makes her brave enough to speak out, and she refuses to let the devil do his work in silence.
"To me, it was something the devil would do," she said. "God put me there for a reason so I'm going to run my big mouth."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back