Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if where her phone was "found" was a statement that came from the person who found it? I mean that person could say it was found there because they already knew the truck was found in that area. Which means LE can't verify/confirm exact spot phone was actually found, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theory : got her truck stuck left with her phone walked to look for help got abducted. Perp [I'm assuming no money] took phone after disposing of her. Realized it pinged and took it back to where they abducted her. **Also note le in crime watch video stated it was found on levee right? So does this mean whoever placed it there could of simply tossed it as to not be seen??

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Except where it pinged is way too much of a coincidence, especially at 4:30 in the morning. I doubt highly some low life was just hanging out in a field full weeds across from Walmart, there's nothing there and it's in full sight of everything in that area, lots of businesses lots of cameras. Considering the last place she was seen alive is just across the street, it's really hard to say it's coincidence.

ADMIN NOTE

Folks, posts have been removed including images that require links. If you can't link it you can't post it.

Please take some time to read Rules Etiquette & Information

Pay particular attention to the following:

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Approved Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
Paraphrasing is okay.
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Thank you.

I think that if it isn't ML there are a couple others of interest imo. The main reason two could be involved would be as a means of returning to the city after the deed.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.

I wonder if where her phone was "found" was a statement that came from the person who found it? I mean that person could say it was found there because they already knew the truck was found in that area. Which means LE can't verify/confirm exact spot phone was actually found, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bingo. Where, when and by whom it was actually "found" is information from the "jogger" who *called* Gridley PD on Monday after the truck was reported in the media as located. Police didn't find it. Police spoke to that person on the phone and was told, or told that person to take the phone to Sprint in Yuba City, coincidentally across from the field it "pinged" at 4am Sunday morning.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

The post that was deleted was because it was copied and pasted correct? I wanted to share a few thoughts I had about certain parts of the post.

It was shared by the Justice for Aly page so I assume it is okay to reference / paraphrase the individual parts of the post I want to discuss?

The post that was deleted was because it was copied and pasted correct? I wanted to share a few thoughts I had about certain parts of the post.

It was shared by the Justice for Aly page so I assume it is okay to reference / paraphrase the individual parts of the post I want to discuss?

The author of the shared post is also the admin for Justice for Aly. So, would also like to discuss if allowed, specifics about her SM.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=767050926796739&id=745534188948413

Justice for Aly- Day 38

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I have said it a million times, and still feel like this is an accident. She was going to a party/meeting in the park, and being under the influence, she stumbled into the river. I think LE has kept their hand very close to themselves, leading media to report on inaccurate, and sometimes conflicting "facts." I haven't watched the video (it didn't show up on my google alerts??)

The Live Oak recreation park is not a place kids meet up to party at. The camp host there pretty much sees himself as a super cop. He is all over anyone who rolls in there, especially if they did not pay the $5 day use fee. There isn't anyway to drive around that closed gate without him being alerted. The closed gate that she drove around on the levee is a several minute drive North from the park. For me, and others I know in the area, if you were looking at google maps satellite view, the orchard road that Cooley road turns into is the only place that looks like it has good river access (like a beach free from vegitation to pass thru). But once you get on top of the levee at Cooley rd, there is another locked gate that cannot be driven around (cement blocks and heavy vegitation on either side) so if this gate is closed you cannot access the orchard road that runs along the river and loops back again to Cooley rd. At one point on the loop you would pass the orchard her truck was found in and would be driving along side the rec park's northern edge of the parking lot. The spot that looks beach that can be seen from google sat. View may have been someone's planned place to dump truck & Aly into the river. But all of our river banks have drastically changed and many are collapsing from the dramatic rise and fall of the river this year. That beach that can be seen, may not even be there anymore. River access would also be down a sloping hillside, 20-30 feet below the orchard road. From where her truck was found it is a decently far walk to the river. You wouldn't access it thru the park and boat dock area because you would walk right thru the camp hosts area. The rest of the park is enclosed by a chain link fence. That leaves walking thru the orchards to the river. A good 5 minute walk.

There also is not really an area that someone could accidentally fall into the river over there.

I am local to Live Oak and live 1.5 miles away from the park. If anyone is interested I could take pics of the area and post to give a better feel of the area where truck, phone, body and park/camp host all are.

Please don't ever give up on justice for Aly.

:banghead: Trying to uncover clues by ignoring, omitting or twisting facts to suit a feel good theory or be right is not good sleuthing, "and for that reason I'm out." - Shark Tank

RIP beautiful girl :rose:

The very first interview LE gave said that people enter the park through the orchard all the time, and have to be towed out. An unrelated case talks about people living in tents along Feather River.

I think they meant enter the orchard roads area. The kids want to access the river shore for bonfires - but they want to stay away from the public and the park with the nosy camp host.

There were pictures of the [h=3]Shanghai Bend, Feather River facebook page showing divers performing training a couple of days after her truck. Not there now. :? I believe I posted the link in an earlier thread.[/h]

That spot is 15 miles downriver. It also is downstream of an area that has gates that can be opened and closed to help control the flow of water and for flood control. Maybe the water is safer there than in Live Oak?

My other point about the accident theory is if she was that intoxicated before she left, to the point she could stumble into a river, I doubt very seriously she would've even made it to the levee in the first place. If she did indeed meet someone there and became intoxicated there, who'd she meet up with? There's minimal evidence pointing to another party being there, and to me that would be the only reason she would go to the levee in the first place.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.

I have said it a million times, and still feel like this is an accident. She was going to a party/meeting in the park, and being under the influence, she stumbled into the river. I think LE has kept their hand very close to themselves, leading media to report on inaccurate, and sometimes conflicting "facts." I haven't watched the video (it didn't show up on my google alerts??)

The Live Oak recreation park is not a place kids meet up to party at. The camp host there pretty much sees himself as a super cop. He is all over anyone who rolls in there, especially if they did not pay the $5 day use fee. There isn't anyway to drive around that closed gate without him being alerted. The closed gate that she drove around on the levee is a several minute drive North from the park. For me, and others I know in the area, if you were looking at google maps satellite view, the orchard road that Cooley road turns into is the only place that looks like it has good river access (like a beach free from vegitation to pass thru). But once you get on top of the levee at Cooley rd, there is another locked gate that cannot be driven around (cement blocks and heavy vegitation on either side) so if this gate is closed you cannot access the orchard road that runs along the river and loops back again to Cooley rd. At one point on the loop you would pass the orchard her truck was found in and would be driving along side the rec park's northern edge of the parking lot. The spot that looks beach that can be seen from google sat. View may have been someone's planned place to dump truck & Aly into the river. But all of our river banks have drastically changed and many are collapsing from the dramatic rise and fall of the river this year. That beach that can be seen, may not even be there anymore. River access would also be down a sloping hillside, 20-30 feet below the orchard road. From where her truck was found it is a decently far walk to the river. You wouldn't access it thru the park and boat dock area because you would walk right thru the camp hosts area. The rest of the park is enclosed by a chain link fence. That leaves walking thru the orchards to the river. A good 5 minute walk.

There also is not really an area that someone could accidentally fall into the river over there.

I am local to Live Oak and live 1.5 miles away from the park. If anyone is interested I could take pics of the area and post to give a better feel of the area where truck, phone, body and park/camp host all are.

I too am a local and those are my thoughts as well....I believe when that truck was driven to the top of Cooley rd they had total intention of driving down the other side to the river. And no that's not a place that the youngsters hang out.

Yeah but that was after it pinged in the field close to the house.

Is it possible she was taken there first and that's how the phone pinged there? My thought is if you're alone going home late at night first thing you're going to make sure you have is your phone, or even just meeting someone afterwards she would need her phone to touch base with them on her way there to meet up. So perhaps she drove away from the home maybe with someone or someone was in another car that she met up with and that's where the incident transpired and then her car was driven at the levee where it was found, She was placed in the water,perhaps that's why the officer stated her car drove in a fast-paced and then it got stuck maybe when the other individual was leaving the scene he found the phone and then threw it there and took off ?

Is it possible she was taken there first and that's how the phone pinged there? My thought is if you're alone going home late at night first thing you're going to make sure you have is your phone, or even just meeting someone afterwards she would need her phone to touch base with them on her way there to meet up. So perhaps she drove away from the home maybe with someone or someone was in another car that she met up with and that's where the incident transpired and then her car was driven at the levee where it was found, She was placed in the water,perhaps that's why the officer stated her car drove in a fast-paced and then it got stuck maybe when the other individual was leaving the scene he found the phone and then threw it there and took off ?
I just don't think so because the phone pinged in the field or thereabouts, and then it suddenly shows up where the truck had been sitting for a few days already? I feel someone had to have taken that phone from where it was dumped/dropped/whatever in the field to the area around the truck, because if the phone had been there the whole time, it would've pinged at the truck and they would have found the truck earlier.

I have a feeling as of now LE cannot rule this as a homicide and that's why they are waiting for the toxicology reports before releasing any info on the autopsy. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's the feeling I'm getting.

I've said this before, but there are still some hasty assumptions. I know they said that the phone was pinged to be in the field on Sunday. At LE's press conference it was asked "I’m not sure if it was cleared up, if the phone was found before or after the truck was reported." He declined to comment. http://kfbk.iheart.com/articles/kfb...deo-news-conference-missing-gridley-15721903/

A news article said posted after they found the phone, said "The Sutter County Sheriff's Office spokesman said that it's possible Alycia Yeoman got her own truck stuck in the mud and left on foot with her phone." http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/missing-gridley-womans-truck-found-in-sutter-county-orchard/431289762

As for why she was on the levee? It IS possible she was meeting someone. There are people who live at the "river bottom" http://www.kcra.com/article/police-teen-drugged-raped-sold-for-sex-in-4-week-marysville-stay/6421975

The first interview with LE said that people get stuck in the orchard "all the time" because they were trying to access the river when the park was closed. I don't have the link readily available, but I posted the interview in the first thread.

There are two key things that we KNOW police have the answer to, however have not released. The footprints- where we they heading? The phone- when was it found?

I'd be interested in seeing any direct quotes from LE that may have expanded on these thoughts.
When I watch the time watch daily episode and the officer pointed to where her phone was found I thought the same thing couldshe have been driving her own truck got stuck and headed to that path where her phone was found maybe it fell and then whoever she was meeting picked her up from there?or whoever was driving her truck got out because the truck was stuck and proceeded to walk in another direction and drop the phone on accident on their way out?

There's so much confusion around the phone, I still haven't ruled out accident. IF her phone were found by some one immediately after she went missing who turned it on when it pinged, that could explain things. However that still means her phone was not near her car OR whoever found it didn't report her car. Ugh idk. (Not so) patiently awaiting more answers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998