Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you and yours today Dylan. We will never forget no matter how much this thread slows down. I hope for justice every day for you!

As a brand new member on here, I just want to say that a case has never confused me as much as the Dylan Redwine case. All evidence leads to your father; a filthy, filthy man. Justice will be served. It may not be today, but it will someday. I will comb over the files and leave no rock unturned. I'm sure all of you experienced sleuthers are way ahead of me, but I just want to help.

As a brand new member on here, I just want to say that a case has never confused me as much as the Dylan Redwine case. All evidence leads to your father; a filthy, filthy man. Justice will be served. It may not be today, but it will someday. I will comb over the files and leave no rock unturned. I'm sure all of you experienced sleuthers are way ahead of me, but I just want to help.

:welcome:

As time has passed, and no further movement in this case, I can't help but think that his father was the one who ended Dylan's life.

So years, I didn't believe there was enough evidence that would prove that Mark Redwine killed his son, almost immediately after he arrived in Vallecito. Four years later, with as many children who have been murdered at the hands of their parents, for various "reasons", it's much more likely to me that it was.

This man has to live with what he did. Hopefully he will not have a moments peace until he is brought to justice for what I believe he did to his child. IMO

Wishing the family and friends of Dylan peace and comfort tonight. I can't stop thinking about you Dylan. You have passed into legend now, but in the present we are awaiting justice. I played softball almost all of my life and when the weather gets like it is now where I am from I always get nostalgic for the smell of my glove, the feel of the bat between my hands, the sunshine on my face, the crunch of the dirt beneath my cleats, the cheers from the stands, the friendships made and kept and the reminder that you were such a promising young ball player and I am positive you would have related to this. It makes my heart hurt and soar at the same time. We will never forget. Ever.

Wishing the family and friends of Dylan peace and comfort tonight. I can't stop thinking about you Dylan. You have passed into legend now, but in the present we are awaiting justice. I played softball almost all of my life and when the weather gets like it is now where I am from I always get nostalgic for the smell of my glove, the feel of the bat between my hands, the sunshine on my face, the crunch of the dirt beneath my cleats, the cheers from the stands, the friendships made and kept and the reminder that you were such a promising young ball player and I am positive you would have related to this. It makes my heart hurt and soar at the same time. We will never forget. Ever.

You have passed into legend now!!! Perfectly said!

https://durangoherald.com/articles/...earch-party-for-dylan-redwine-x2019-s-remains

''Mark Redwine, the father of Dylan Redwine, is organizing a community search for his son’s remains.
The seven-day search is scheduled for Aug. 4-11 on Middle Mountain, northeast of Vallecito Reservoir, where some of Dylan’s remains were found in June 2013.''

I better not make a comment on this.

I probably shouldn't comment but I will

He's had almost 5 years to organise a search, why now? What's stopped him in the past?

Wouldn't the police have a problem with a person of interest conducting or participating in a search?

KUSA - The father of Dylan Redwine was arrested early Saturday morning in the state of Washington in connection with his then-13-year-old son’s death, 9Wants to Know has learned.

A source familiar with the investigation told 9Wants to Know Mark Redwine was in Washington because he works as an

Per the above link!

ARE YOU freakin SERIOUS? I cannot believe it....:skip:

WOW!!!!!! Finally!! What took them so long? And why now?

Fabulous news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member