OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a feeling there is something up with the two trucks. That includes the truck that was towed after the murders and the truck the GPS was put on by LE. Lots of questions!

What would his motive be? KR I mean. I agree he is the one with the least amount of violence.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Money and maybe some family angst? He was the one with money thrown on his body, wasn't he?

Yes, Ohio has the death penalty. Aggravated murder, especially with this number of victims, would be a capital case and they would go for the death penalty.

I think there has been a warrant issued for JM today on the Pike County court records. Case # CRA 1700417A and CRA 1700417 B

I was wondering this as well, just trying to figure out how to word the question without sounding all "conspiracy theory...." thanks!!

Here are the things I don't understand (a lot to be sure)
* I still don't understand why JW would have had to kill EVERYONE over a custody dispute.
An argument could be made that with no surviving immediate family, custody of BabyGirl1 (his biological child) would automatically fall to him, wouldnt it? So if his intended target was HMR's family, we're FR and HHG just in the wrong place? Why the overkill on CRSr?

Also, what about the 2 kids in custody of the state? Why couldn't HHG'S family take the son? And has paternity of the HMR's daughter been established? If so, where's the father? I thought THIS was the child JW was trying to get custody of. Again, why the overkill?

Just my opinion... first, I don't think JW killed everyone. I think all of his family got involved.

Secondly, by killing everyone (those closest to the child), would mean that the little girl would never again be exposed to the R family. If only HR had been killed, the child would still have close relatives that would want to be in her life. Also, it would've been too obvious if only HR had been killed. Doing it this way, imo, took advantage of all of the incidents the R family had been involved in.

Link?

I'm reaching the point where nothing in this case would surprise me...except if two specific people end up involved.

Just my opinion... first, I don't think JW killed everyone. I think all of his family got involved.

Secondly, by killing everyone (those closest to the child), would mean that the little girl would never again be exposed to the R family. If only HR had been killed, the child would still have close relatives that would want to be in her life. Also, it would've been too obvious if only HR had been killed. Doing it this way, imo, took advantage of all of the incidents the R family had been involved in.
True, but what about her M realitives? He would still have to let them see her. I don't buy that no one knew about the mj which brings me back to W's motive.

I 100% agree JW or whomever isn't the only killer. I can't see one person pulling this off.

Thank you for the link! From the October 27, 2016 article:

The ongoing investigation also has frozen assistance usually available to families and survivors of violent crime.

Some of the victims had life insurance, but Manley said investigators are holding up autopsies and other reports needed to apply. Similar problems are stalling applications for victim’s compensation from the state.

The inheritance process is stalled in probate court because the family’s property is being held as evidence. Some speculate it will all be kept by the county as drug forfeiture, though one family member said they were told it won’t. It’s unclear when the property will be released; the storage lease is good through mid-May 2017.

Manley said he hopes to auction off his daughter’s belongings, including 15 cars in her name.

“Whenever it’s all said and done, the four grandchildren are going to get all of it,” he said.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...rs-abound-pike-county/sw88H0SRjuYVltzKX3xXUO/

So here it is mid-May and all these searches are going on and still no arrests.

Is LM talking about the grandkids mean the kids who survived (K, R, R and S) receiving the money from an auction of the property?

How unusual is it to have 15 cars registered in your name?

Money and maybe some family angst? He was the one with money thrown on his body, wasn't he?
Wasn't the money debunked???? I remember DS said he found him with $1,000 which was really fishy. How did he know the exact amount?

True, but what about her M realitives? He would still have to let them see her. I don't buy that no one knew about the mj which brings me back to W's motive.

I 100% agree JW or whomever isn't the only killer. I can't see one person pulling this off.

Not sure. They may not have had problems with the M family... or at least not to the extent that it concerned them.

I think there has been a warrant issued for JM today on the Pike County court records. Case # CRA 1700417A and CRA 1700417 B

Looks like you are correct. Vandalism and Evidence Tampering - must be related to the removal of the GPS tracker.

Not sure. They may not have had problems with the M family... or at least not to the extent that it concerned them.
So. .... what was so bad about the R's that necessitated their entire family being wiped out?

Can we talk about what may have been a motive for KR's murder? And who may have done it for revenge for the other seven murders?

c
Could KR have been murdered in revenge, later that morning,because someone suspected that he might have been involved in the earlier seven murders?

Interesting theory. Thank you for keeping it broad and making it clear you are simply speculating.

Keep theories broad and do not name names of who your theory is based upon/around. thanks

And jumping off this - gold stars all round to those who have worked so hard to keep it between the lines in here ;)

Thank you. It will be interesting to see if LE will immediately act on the warrants and seek his arrest!

Thank you. It will be interesting to see if LE will immediately act on the warrants and seek his arrest!

And to see if they follow through and charge LM with obstruction of justice as they threatened to.

You would think JM would be given the opportunity to turn himself in; otherwise, this is becoming a side show. I mean they had the opportunity to do that yesterday when he came home from Lima and mowed his yard. This seems to be bordering on harassment IMO. Not giving anyone a free pass, but for some reason this is rubbing me the wrong way.

Wasn't the money debunked???? I remember DS said he found him with $1,000 which was really fishy. How did he know the exact amount?

Maybe because he knew how much money KR had before he took the rest? Ever since the info was released about the amount of times each person was shot, I've thought KR was killed by someone else. Major red flag that he's the only one not shot multiple times.

Thank you for the link! From the October 27, 2016 article:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...rs-abound-pike-county/sw88H0SRjuYVltzKX3xXUO/

So here it is mid-May and all these searches are going on and still no arrests.

Is LM talking about the grandkids mean the kids who survived (K, R, R and S) receiving the money from an auction of the property?

How unusual is it to have 15 cars registered in your name?

In Southeast OH? Not particularly unusual. I've seen more than that on a property. Most are NOT in working condition though.

Maybe because he knew how much money KR had before he took the rest? Ever since the info was released about the amount of times each person was shot, I've thought KR was killed by someone else. Major red flag that he's the only one not shot multiple times.
Yes, that has always stood out to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member