Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he intentionally sought out the Black Bear Ranch? Do you think he heard about it before he left? If so, he should have considered the colder weather in the north eastern part of CA. From Slab City, he would have been far more comfortable going to Arizona. I keep thinking of ET with no jacket and only one change of clothes and a bathing suit. She must have been freezing.

If it makes you feel any better, the documentary about BBR shows that they have lots of clothes they share (the showed them in little cubby holes in a laundry type room), I wonder if she was able to get some to wear and stay warm.

TRYING TO IMAGINE a world where old guys can 'come on' to your teenage daughters with no social or legal restraints. Let me think about for a minute. No, didn't need a full minute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He meandered up the coast, from Slab City he went to LA and sold the kayak. From there he went to Berkeley and that's where he found information about Black Bear Ranch.
I didn't realize he sold the kayak in L.A. Has it been mentioned where specifically? (Angeleno here in a beach town and am curious.)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Do you think he intentionally sought out the Black Bear Ranch? Do you think he heard about it before he left? If so, he should have considered the colder weather in the north eastern part of CA. From Slab City, he would have been far more comfortable going to Arizona. I keep thinking of ET with no jacket and only one change of clothes and a bathing suit. She must have been freezing.

Yes IIRC they either heard about it in Berkley CA or he found it on his iPad

TRYING TO IMAGINE a world where old guys can 'come on' to your teenage daughters with no social or legal restraints. Let me think about for a minute. No, didn't need a full minute.

Doubt that will happen as it won't be acceptable. I would think most healthy teenagers would find that idea totally repulsive anyway.

In one of the docs posted above, his attorney says he depressed and suffering from mental stress.

:rolleyes:

In one of the docs posted above, his attorney says he depressed and suffering from mental stress.

:rolleyes:

I somehow think that might be his defense, that he had some kind of mental break. Hopefully he gets a psychiatric assessment because what he did is all kinds of messed up.

Yes IIRC they either heard about it in Berkley CA or he found it on his iPad

Unless there has been something new I missed over the weekend, he heard about it while in Berkley which makes total sense as there is a connection between Berkley and BBR.

You gotta love the defense side arguments for releasing Cummins. Whoever made them could spin left into right and up into down. Especially the community ties portion; I'm not an American and not super savvy on the American justice system, but I would assume the point is to prove that the defendant won't flee for the sake of family and community. A drifter or newcomer obviously wouldn't have that inhibition, but in Cummins' case I think the abduction itself proves the defense argument wrong, that he doesn't care and isn't tied down by the things that would normally stop someone from escaping bond.

I somehow think that might be his defense, that he had some kind of mental break. Hopefully he gets a psychiatric assessment because what he did is all kinds of messed up.

That would make a much better defense than "she wanted to run away and he went with her to keep her safe" which no sane person is going to believe.

That would make a much better defense than "she wanted to run away and he went with her to keep her safe" which no sane person is going to believe.

Lots of men of his age have a mid life crisis and take up with younger women, but not with underaged teenagers whom they are in a position of influence over.

Not too many of us here like tc. He looked out for himself, love bombed her. Used mcet for sex. Risked her life. Now wants to dump her and go back home. He considers himself some sort of hero.

He should consider himself a ZERO!!!!

I can't access these. What am I doing wrong?

I didn't realize he sold the kayak in L.A. Has it been mentioned where specifically? (Angeleno here in a beach town and am curious.)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

He sold it for $450 near a bar in LA I think.

So he basically lost $1000 in a couple of days since he paid about $1400 or so.

A crack addict would have been more financially careful before making that purchase. Jmo.

Because E.T and him could never Kayak that far without a motor attached to the darn thing. Jmo.

I can't access these. What am I doing wrong?

What happens when you click on them? They are basic web pages and the documents are displayed as jpg images.

What happens when you click on them? They are basic web pages and the documents are displayed as jpg images.

When I click on them, they open in my Scribd account, but have a banner atop the thumbnail saying "Not Available".

When I click on them, they open in my Scribd account, but have a banner atop the thumbnail saying "Not Available".

Try opening in an incognito window or a different browser than you're signed in on. I have them set to private so maybe being logged in to your account makes a difference in that case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans