Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sold it for $450 near a bar in LA I think.

So he basically lost $1000 in a couple of days since he paid about $1400 or so.

A crack addict would have been more financially careful before making that purchase. Jmo.

Because E.T and him could never Kayak that far without a motor attached to the darn thing. Jmo.

I'm surprised he didn't pick up a kayak at Walmart. I live on the coast and drove past a Walmart and they have had tons of kayaks sitting upright for sale for a couple months now.

I somehow think that might be his defense, that he had some kind of mental break. Hopefully he gets a psychiatric assessment because what he did is all kinds of messed up.
Thanks, Karinna...I agree. And if he IS depressed and experiencing mental health issues, I'd hope that no one in here would think it a joking matter...because it isn't. Because even if that's the case, it's not going to change the fact that he knowingly broke the law, and he still will face serious consequences--it is not insanity. So, I'm really, really hoping we can refrain from getting snarky in here about the whole depression issue--doubting it or assuming it's a ruse of some sort. I wouldn't wish clinical depression on anyone; it is as though some dark being invaded your brain and booted YOU out. To me, his history and actions actually seem to support that possibility.

Try opening in an incognito window or a different browser than you're signed in on. I have them set to private so maybe being logged in to your account makes a difference in that case?
Not sure, but I'm guessing setting the docs to private may keep those of us not on your Scribd account from seeing them.

ETA: when I clicked on one link, the screen said "Sorry! This document is not publicly available. The owner has set this document to private. You will not be able to read it unless the owner changes it to public on their uploads page, or sends you a direct link." You supplied direct links (it appears), so not really sure what the hang up is...

Not sure, but I'm guessing setting the docs to private may keep those of us not on the Scribd account from seeing them.

I don't have an acct and I could see them. Maybe try a different browser. Safari worked for me.

I use ye olde internet explorer and it worked fine...

can a legal beagle help out on the file ending in qz4ayNLLC please...it's the exhibits & witness document from the pretrial/detainment hearing...

and thank you jessarox for posting all of that!!!

I use Google Chrome and was able to access the documents.

I have Firefox, and have no problem opening on my computer..amd do not have any account with them.

O/T.. When I am on my phone I do have a problem that makes me :pullhair:

When folks put up inbedded tweets without copy/paste... I cannot see what the tweets say on my phone with tapatalk, I only see the link.

Thankfully most people here understand that, and they do both imbed (which shows screenshot) and paste what tweet says.

Clicking on link for tweets..... Takes soooooo long to load and open browser vs reading in thread when I read on tapatalk.

Not sure, but I'm guessing setting the docs to private may keep those of us not on your Scribd account from seeing them.

ETA: when I clicked on one link, the screen said "Sorry! This document is not publicly available. The owner has set this document to private. You will not be able to read it unless the owner changes it to public on their uploads page, or sends you a direct link." You supplied direct links (it appears), so not really sure what the hang up is...

I updated them to public, let me know if they're still not working.

I also created a public list so there's just 1 link needed to get to the files (and new ones as they're added): https://www.scribd.com/lists/21377638/Tad-Cummins-case-files

@ jersey girl, I realize that they only listed exhibits/witnesses that pertained to the detainment hearing...

guess I was hoping to see more of what they had for the actual prosecution, that's all...but they won't show their hand just yet...i'm being greedy...:D

Can you put a watermark across each page showing these are owned by you? I am afraid media will STEAL this info. A female show reporter/ lawyer has taken things from WS members before. WS members then started to watermark their work or info

Can you put a watermark across each page showing these are owned by you? I am afraid media will STEAL this info. A female show reporter/ lawyer has taken things from WS members before. WS members then started to watermark their work or info

And if they do "steal"?

I guess I am of the opinion that if somebody paid for it and they share with everybody, that is fabulous. The more sharing the better as to facts. :cow: :moo:

Then, The people/media have the facts.

I don't understand why people want to just make facts for us here and not share with EVEryone. .

I wish I had a Foxfire quote right now.. RIP.. I think he would say share it with everybody freely. I am on my phone right now and I cannot capture something to post of his.

:cow: :moo: in remembrance of Foxfire

Share freely :cow:

Can someone let me know if the docs are something we already read or new info? I cannot access from my phone. Tia :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I click on them, they open in my Scribd account, but have a banner atop the thumbnail saying "Not Available".

That is weird. I don't even have a Scribd account, and the pages open right up for me. But if I click on "Save For Later", then I get a signup notice.

Can someone let me know if the docs are something we already read or new info? I cannot access from my phone. Tia :)

I believe I have seen most of the documents before. A few of them I have not seen, but I don't see any particular new information. Maybe if I study them more I might find something new though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member