OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Why is that poster at the Wikileaks site? Does Julian Assange have a file on the Manleys? /s Just kidding, but seems odd. Do tell.

Deleted.. just in case.
You can find it.

LE knows what time the text was sent and received. My money is on them knowing the content of it also.

IMO this is all being done to rattle the cage of JW and company to see what shakes loose. JM being arrested it just smoke and mirrors.

At any rate LE has now let us know who they suspect. Text message to JW, search at JW's property and property of relative and friends. I would say they have an eagle eye on JW.

I think you are correct. I've been thinking on this AK angle w/JW. Those folks went all over getting those unique horse breeds, furry pigs, and giant breed dogs, and such. They likely had passports (in some US states you'll need to show them to fly, if they don't get their state DL system on board OR if the drove into Canada). It didn't look as if they took too much stuff with them either. We don't really know how much of a head start they had but they were a family of OTR truckers so head north and hop an airline from Windsor (or wherever) to AK. I've never wanted to flee the country before so I'm just pondering options.

Interesting. Why is that poster at the Wikileaks site? Does Julian Assange have a file on the Manleys? /s Just kidding, but seems odd. Do tell.

ETA: This poster says he was found inside of a car parked in Brush Creek State Forest. That doesn't sound like JM's sister's driveway.

Too funny!
I couldn't find an actual connection via MSM either.
I did notice his obituary says he was an electrician and a horse trainer.
Outside the info you read in the wikileak that is all I have found.

ETA: This poster says he was found inside of a car parked in Brush Creek State Forest. That doesn't sound like JM's sister's driveway.

At one time KMC and HC were suspects. Read the quote that was posted on thread 3

I was wondering if possibly one of the big media outlets may have offered to give the money for an on camera exclusive.

The cash came into hand quick somehow from the time he stated they have half the bond until this evening.

LM has never been shy about talking to the news media, especially now that he's angry with LE. In the video, if AM was telling him about the bail, he seemed surprised at the news. Why don't you do some sleuthing and see if you can find some evidence to back that up?

At one time KMC and HC were suspects. Read the quote that was posted on thread 3

Ugh, I'm getting a headache from spending hours in here the last 2 days posting and linking, etc. I'll check it out later. Was it a news article where LE said they were suspects or just the usual gossip? Have you found a link yet that shows this person died in their driveway, because the PCSO poster about the Howard Hobby guy doesn't say that.

My main theory from early on has been that custody was one of the key motivations behind the murders sad as it may be.

LM's revelation that HMR was being pressured to sign over custody shortly before the murders is some pretty serious conflict IMO.

Given that there have been many cases of people committing murder to solve domestic issues, it's not much of a stretch here. Courts cost money for lawyers and such and the outcome is anything but certain.

However to kill 8 people to solve a custody issue is certainly unlike anything I have ever heard of. One theory is that most of the killings may have been done to do a couple of things. The first would be to obscure the true motive behind the killings. Given all of the fights, alleged MJ grows, cars, demo derby feuds etc. there have been a lot of potential directions for the investigation to go. If just HMR, or even HMR, DR, and CRjr were killed, there would be a lot fewer potential motives. Also, the person(s) behind this may have have had a lot of anger towards several of the victims, may have even blamed them for the whole custody/relationship failure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jennifer, it has already been established that he did send the message at that time but JW didn't check his messages until then.

IMO, there's been a lot going around in that Co for a long, long, time. I read somewhere that the W's were connected to P&G in Cincinnati? They had a barn fire that killed some of those beautiful horses a few years back.
Influencial (SP)/Wealthy family.
Drugs/dealers
Cars/New/Used?
Murders
Hmmmm.... sure does sound like something big!

I still feel that two family members did this but I am leaning towards disgrunted grand parents. First, from what I understand there were signs of a struggle at one of the locations, I believe CR SR. He was a big boy and one of the people in question that we can not say his name looks frail. I just don't see him involved but maybe two other of his family members.

I think that LE have a very good reason they are "sweating" the Manley's. I'm sorry but I get a very bad vibe from that family and have since day one. If they keep reviewing them (poly's) they must think their holding out about something.
For someone that is so upset by this, why is LM constantly in the "spot light"? Me personally, I think someone is a lot smarter than they appear to be. If he's trying to protect his family, why does he keep making statements that (sound to me) like their more involved with this. These families lived close to each other and appear to have been up in each other's business all the time. And now he says that AM was talking to DR that night. They either know who or were part of it IMO. And how did this dirt poor family come up with the first 4000.00 let alone the other 4000.00 in 1 day?

Me personally, I think someone is a lot smarter than they appear to be.

I agree.

I agree.

To add, LM appears to have a razor sharp memory about the details of every slight he feels has been committed against his family, but when asked who JM bought the truck from (in March), he said "a friend, I don't remember" and then was whisked off quickly by AM.

I have a little "ding dong" that signals I have a text. If I hear it I look at it, so I guess I could be accused of being up at night texting, but I'm not.

My main theory from early on has been that custody was one of the key motivations behind the murders sad as it may be.

LM's revelation that HMR was being pressured to sign over custody shortly before the murders is some pretty serious conflict IMO.

Given that there have been many cases of people committing murder to solve domestic issues, it's not much of a stretch here. Courts cost money for lawyers and such and the outcome is anything but certain.

However to kill 8 people to solve a custody issue is certainly unlike anything I have ever heard of. One theory is that most of the killings may have been done to do a couple of things. The first would be to obscure the true motive behind the killings. Given all of the fights, alleged MJ grows, cars, demo derby feuds etc. there have been a lot of potential directions for the investigation to go. If just HMR, or even HMR, DR, and CRjr were killed, there would be a lot fewer potential motives. Also, the person(s) behind this may have have had a lot of anger towards several of the victims, may have even blamed them for the whole custody/relationship failure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree. I've been wondering if it's possible the parties involved in the custody battle were also big players in some form of organized crime in the area. They're wealthy, powerful, have been involved in some shady stuff in the past. Drugs? MJ? Were they involved with whomever it was that was buying and distributing CRSr's MJ? There have been enough MJ busts in the area that we know someone is distributing what's grown in Pike, Adams, Scioto, etc. CRSr's cars on his property all checked out, so the "chop shop" biz may not apply to him. Frankie's roosters checked out, they weren't being used in fighting, he was growing and selling them.

Maybe the bigwigs are the kind of people who like to play that role in a small town/rural area, of having influence over local LE and the courts, local politicians, etc. As LM said in his media interview a few days after the murders, he's tired of things getting "covered up" around there. Would love to know what he's talking about. I'm sure he's already discussed the "cover up" concerns with LE, they know what he's talking about.

Yes, and was that what Len was referring to in the video a few days after the murders about "custody and that time when police were out here a couple weeks ago"? That was the first thing I thought of.

All of them being tied together would not surprise me in the least.

I agree.

So you're saying you think LM and his son and daughter killed his other daughter and grandkids? We've had this discussion before. What's the motive? How were they able to execute such a flawless mass murder that it's been keeping LE stymied for over a year?

Right now it's coming down to do you trust the Rhodens or do you think they are behind this (otherwise known as we've come full circle.) Of course that could change overnight. The family I would like to hear more about is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member