TX TX - Schertz, WhtFem 17-25, 18UFTX, dumped off I-35, overdose, 'Steel' jean jacket, Apr'87

Nice find madamx.[emoji95] The hair! I have found the hair difficult to match. Here is another picture from her LSU and DN page. She has no DNA or dentals. I wonder if any family is still around St. Martinvilke.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1537dfla.html

http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=170
55449c1b4112e27298d1c6999ac3dcf3.jpg

I have found a newspaper article that was published about 6 weeks after this Jane Doe was found. I hadn't seen this information anywhere before so I am attaching it to this post. A follow up article is also attached.

So 6 weeks after she was found, Crime stoppers got a tip from an informant about a man named Craig Lamb saying he knew this woman.

Also, a woman positively ID'ed this Jane Doe as the woman who tried to snatch her purse from a store a few miles up the road from where her body was found. This Jane Doe had to have died very shortly after that failed attempt because the coroner placed her dead for three days when she was found on the 3rd and this attempted purse snatching happened on the 1st.

I am currently in touch with the retired officer from this case, Rudy Rubio. He is very interested to see what new leads I can dig up. I have also spoken with a local judge and he is going to get me the autopsy report and hopefully some PM pictures so I can give them to Carl and he can do his amazing work and get us a new rendering!!

Im hopeful this case can be solved.

Thanks for all of yalls help, guys!!!
<3View attachment 112791View attachment 112792View attachment 112793

Some interesting information about CL , seems to fit with the drug connection

Sorry can't seem to be able to copy and attach file using my iPad (any tips welcome) hopefully someone can as it's a paid site

https://www.newspapers.com/image/13981354/?terms=Craig+lamb

From link above...

Here it is:
published by the Seguin Gazette-Enterprise on July 18, 1989

The Seguin Gazette-Enterprise 07-18-89 p. 1 clip.jpg

Wow I hadn't seen that on CL before. Thanks!
This explains why they think it was a homicide. I guess the cops think he killed her and dumped her?
I'm interested to know what the sexual offense was. Makes me wonder if she wasn't a willing participant in the "partying". But there were no defensive wounds except for possibly one....hmmmm.....interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I drove past the place where her body was found a couple of weeks ago. We were visiting, and took a wrong exit off I-35 trying to get to the safari farm. Drove along the access road right past that intersection. I was surprised how isolated it was despite a lot of new buildings nearby. It must have been really lonely in 1987.

I think I drove past the place where her body was found a couple of weeks ago. We were visiting, and took a wrong exit off I-35 trying to get to the safari farm. Drove along the access road right past that intersection. I was surprised how isolated it was despite a lot of new buildings nearby. It must have been really lonely in 1987.

Yes it hasn't really changed much since then, I don't think. But the land she was found on is a family owned land/farm so maybe that's why. They own a lot of the surrounding land right there off exit 177.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing new. I cant get the detective assigned to this case to do anything. He wont get her DNA in NAMUS and he wont release PM photos so Carl can do an updated recon on her face. Very frustrating. I will wait until a new (hopefully more helpful detective) is assigned to the case. Then Ill hit it hard again.

Where do you see that in the link you provided? I dont even see where it says if the DNA is there or not. Im not used to this new layout. Sorry.

Nothing new. I cant get the detective assigned to this case to do anything. He wont get her DNA in NAMUS and he wont release PM photos so Carl can do an updated recon on her face. Very frustrating. I will wait until a new (hopefully more helpful detective) is assigned to the case. Then Ill hit it hard again.

Sounds like hes not much of a Detective , did he have any reason ? or should I say reasonable reason?

Where do you see that in the link you provided? I dont even see where it says if the DNA is there or not. Im not used to this new layout. Sorry.

You have to be a registered member and be logged in to see the ruleouts.

They don't show the DNA/dentals/fingerprint information any more so there's no way to tell on what basis ruleouts were made.

Ok thanks. Well if there are rule outs then that makes me think her DNA has been uploaded back into the system. Now I will work on getting her in the Doe DNA project.

Thanks!

AND Yet another Reason WHY... unidentified people REMAIN Unidentified for so long...Boy is that truly Frustrating!!

Sounds like hes not much of a Detective , did he have any reason ? or should I say reasonable reason?
Honestly, I have my suspicions as to why but I better keep my mouth shut :)

thank you all for the shares and bumps! Im also on facebook and usually post more updates there than here. Just search Schertz Jane Doe. I posted pics of her dump site yesterday so take a look

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back