OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from someone that has and currently works for the court , I can tell you that gps equipment is pricey- and, actually $350 seems pretty low for a gps tracker. I can tell you that a gps ankle monitor costs at least $1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not saying that constitutes four years in prison. I'm just saying that gps court equipment is pricey. Further, most people that have been convicted of a F3 felony can typically face 36 months in ODRC

Coming from someone that has and currently works for the court , I can tell you that gps equipment is pricey- and, actually $350 seems pretty low for a gps tracker. I can tell you that a gps ankle monitor costs at least $1000.

The amount of the GPS was in the warrant I believe. They listed it at $381 in one document and $315 in another.

Interesting- thanks.

I agree with you though - I would have thought it cost more than that but they put that amount out there. That's why I was questioning the amount of bail being set at $80K.

<modsnip>

LOL true! My husband is from Ohio and he calls himself a Yankee! No southern accent there....

I am guessing by LM's statements there were no good cops/bad cops in the investigation. Seems like LE came out of the chute gunning for the M's. I felt bad for the family after reading BJM's account of her interrogation.

Despite LM's scruffy exterior, he comes across as genuine and likeable. If his daughter would give you the shirt off her back, then LM would also do the same. She learned it from LM. It wouldn't surprise me if LM was gaining a sort of hometown hero status of sorts by taking on LE. As much as I know I should not, I really like his press conferences.

Is it possible that LM is working with LE? Wishful thinking I suppose, but if LE wanted a distraction while they investigated JW they certainly got it.

does anyone know for sure when was the last time JW and his family were last seen or heard? and not by SM postings in which someone could be hacked.

I am guessing by LM's statements there were no good cops/bad cops in the investigation. Seems like LE came out of the chute gunning for the M's. I felt bad for the family after reading BJM's account of her interrogation.

Despite LM's scruffy exterior, he comes across as genuine and likeable. If his daughter would give you the shirt off her back, then LM would also do the same. She learned it from LM. It wouldn't surprise me if LM was gaining a sort of hometown hero status of sorts by taking on LE. As much as I know I should not, I really like his press conferences.

Is it possible that LM is working with LE? Wishful thinking I suppose, but if LE wanted a distraction while they investigated JW they certainly got it.

I feel like LM truly just wants justice at this point. I got a giggle when I heard the final comment in this video, but I say.."Right on LM"

http://www.wlwt.com/article/community-hopeful-for-answers-in-pike-county-massacre/9875167

Keep in mind, Len M revealed in a recent interview that LE retrieved video from a camera CRSr had hidden in a bird house. If Len knew it was there, then JM and BJM knew it, too. If Manleys were involved in helping the killers, why would they leave one of the cameras in place?

IMHO, i dont think that JM or BJM had anything to do with the murders. they might, however, know more than their telling and keeping quiet out of fear. IF they did help in some way, they did unknowingly like they didnt know what would be taken place

Come on. You know you wanted to post "Heck ya'll are all dadgum Yankees to me". :)

Heck yah buddy. Ya'll a bunch of dagum Nahthaners ta me. Yeeha.

Reminds me of what they say around here. If you move down here from the North you are not a Southerner no matter how long you live here. If your kids are born down here they are not Southerners. After all if the cat has kittens in the oven we don't call them biscuits.

Think upper middle class suburbia kids vs inner city gang kids.

The W's were out of their league dealing with the R's because the R's were aggressive, street fighters, if you will. Rough and tumble men ready to defend home and family with fists or weapons no matter who they had to fight. An example of that would be the fights with other derby members, the confrontation on UHR with IJ and crew.

The R's were out of their league dealing with the W's because the W's were more like the upper middle class kids, nice homes, huge horse ranches, farms. Money in the family. And if my theory is correct, with a willingness to keep that money in the family at all costs. The R's who were by all accounts generous people who would help anyone and by many people's accounts would give you the shirt off their backs, would not have been able to understand that level of greediness and selfishness.

Ergo both families were out of their leagues dealing with the other.

The birth of little S would have brought those two opposites together, added to the fact that JW was pretty certain little K was his also. That gave the R's, who had custody of S and K, and by extension the M's access to some of that money the W's had.

KR was one of the aggressive R's and extremely close to CR1 if everyone is to be believed. With that type character and the people he had to be associating with in selling MJ, he would have came after whoever killed CR1 and his whole family. They may not have felt they were safe from his wrath even in prison. So he had to go. Not so much BR or TR as they don't strike me as the "living life out loud" as RSD1200 put it, type of men. So no need to get rid of them as they weren't perceived as big a threat as KR.

I think they discounted the M's as being someone they could intimidate with money or buy off. But they may have misjudged JM.

I am by no means certain this is the answer, but it could have been a part of it.

Where has anything been said about selfishness and greed about the Ws?

Attempts to reach Jake Wagner, his parents and grandparents have been unsuccessful.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/326132001/

So why did DeWine & Reader wait so long? Wagners put their house up for sale in August 2016, that should have been enough of a clue. They knew JW was preparing to move, that he had parked the trailers full of possessions at the Brown property.

Wagners knew well in advance what was coming and LE was somehow unable to stop them from leaving. They also don't seem to be concerned about Hanna's daughter, S Rhoden. Do they consider her a missing person? At risk?

If you've got money and influence, the rules are different in southern Ohio.

Heck yah buddy. Ya'll a bunch of dagum Nahthaners ta me. Yeeha.

Reminds me of what they say around here. If you move down here from the North you are not a Southerner no matter how long you live here. If your kids are born down here they are not Southerners. After all if the cat has kittens in the oven we don't call them biscuits.

Agree! My youngest son was born in Texas. Lived there for his first year. He doesn't remember it and considers himself an Ohioan. Northern Ohioan, no offense to those in the south part of the state, but it's different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam