DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

I have always thought that maybe the reason why Kahlil killed his wife and then himself could be the reason why the girl vanished. Apparently, Relisha spent a lot of time with them, right? It's known that Andrea and Kahlil were to be divorced, separated and he knew that Andrea wanted to move on from him. A heated argument could have happened where things went wrong and he decided to take the "until death do us apart" vow quite literally. If an 8 years old was present in such a scene, what do you think could have happened? Possibly ran away scared and abducted by someone else, she could have gotten lost with no help and nobody around her as she fled in fear, a possibly accident where she could have fallen to her demise/death because of what happened, considering she supposedly went missing very late at night

I have always thought that maybe the reason why Kahlil killed his wife and then himself could be the reason why the girl vanished. Apparently, Relisha spent a lot of time with them, right? It's known that Andrea and Kahlil were to be divorced, separated and he knew that Andrea wanted to move on from him. A heated argument could have happened where things went wrong and he decided to take the "until death do us apart" vow quite literally. If an 8 years old was present in such a scene, what do you think could have happened? Possibly ran away scared and abducted by someone else, she could have gotten lost with no help and nobody around her as she fled in fear, a possibly accident where she could have fallen to her demise/death because of what happened, considering she supposedly went missing very late at night

:welcome: I believe Relisha was with Kahlil a lot. I'm not sure if Andrea knew the amount of time he spent with Relisha. There are so many questions and few to no answers regarding Relisha and I would not discount any theories. My current theory is that he passed (trafficked) her to someone else before killing his wife and then himself. He was a selfish and evil man. I hate him.

I strongly believe she's still alive. One day she will be found. Still praying. Absolute amazement how the mother has escaped criminal charges. Justice will be brought down from a higher court.

I strongly believe she's still alive. One day she will be found. Still praying. Absolute amazement how the mother has escaped criminal charges. Justice will be brought down from a higher court.

I wish I had your faith. This is a case where imaginging her alive and what kind of conditions she may be living in could very well constitute a ' fate worse than death'.

Find Relisha!

I wish I had your faith. This is a case where imaginging her alive and what kind of conditions she may be living in could very well constitute a ' fate worse than death'.

Find Relisha!

Yes, whenever I want to believe that she is alive, then I remember they had called it a "recovery operation" for a while. Not rescue. But where in the world did he put her? It shouldn't be that hard, huh? That is the only thing that still has me open to trafficking. That and the fact that her family had to gain something, in order to hand her over. They would get nothing from him just killing her. And the fact that people he followed on FB were extremely scary and obviously in the young girl game. I don't know. She's so important. I want her found.

Never before seen video of Relisha

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - It’s never-before-seen video of the little girl whose case has captivated the community. For the first time, we get a look at Relisha Rudd beyond the pictures.

In the February 2014 video, Relisha is talking, smiling, making faces and reciting lines for a documentary that was being produced for the Homeless Children’s Playtime Project, a non-profit child center inside DC General Family Shelter in southeast DC.

http://wusa9.com/news/local/outreach/missing/the-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd-three-years-later/441809231

Never before seen video of Relisha

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - It’s never-before-seen video of the little girl whose case has captivated the community. For the first time, we get a look at Relisha Rudd beyond the pictures.

In the February 2014 video, Relisha is talking, smiling, making faces and reciting lines for a documentary that was being produced for the Homeless Children’s Playtime Project, a non-profit child center inside DC General Family Shelter in southeast DC.

http://wusa9.com/news/local/outreach/missing/the-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd-three-years-later/441809231

Awww! Gosh... Relisha is missed. :-(

@@screenshot.gif

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/relisha-tenau-rudd

Thanks to the reporters, the agents, the police, the civic officials who use their positions of power to keep searching for this beautiful little girl. Thanks to all the members who continue to post updates and concerns about Relisha. It is reassuring to know that she has not been forgotten. My hope is that her little brothers are safe, warm, and loved as she should have been.

I suppose there's been no updates lately. Just so sad she can just vanish that way. Did her mom and boyfriend ever face any charges? I know DCS removed the other kids but it looks like at some point they will reunite them. I hope they stay safe. [emoji26]

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Another Christmas season is upon us, and still no word of this little girl. I hope her little brothers are together and far, far away from their "parents" and "grandparents".

Oh seeing her name made me hold my breath.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd