LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

Bumping for Shane. Hard to believe it is nearly 6 years now......praying for his family, and for his safe return home soon!

This case really bugs me.
You know, I'm wondering if somebody came trucking down the road, picked him up and off they
went to a different but better life.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think we have one piece of information wrong. The police report must have a mistake. It says Shane was traveling west. He was actually traveling east according to the evidence. So he left Rum Runners, went west away from his home, and was on his way back east toward his home. Maybe he wanted to get something before he went home. If that is the case. Probably had contact with some one not long before the accident. And he may have had something illegal on his person. And driving drunk.

I think we have one piece of information wrong. The police report must have a mistake. It says Shane was traveling west. He was actually traveling east according to the evidence. So he left Rum Runners, went west away from his home, and was on his way back east toward his home. Maybe he wanted to get something before he went home. If that is the case. Probably had contact with some one not long before the accident. And he may have had something illegal on his person. And driving drunk.

I will always wonder if a corrupt LE officer could be responsible.

I will always wonder if a corrupt LE officer could be responsible.
What would a corrupt officer do?
Take the illegal substance and then either book him or take him to the hospital? Why would they kill SF?
How do they benefit?

Can we find out who made the 911 call that said the windshield wipers were on. The 911 audio I have heard must have been edited with some content taken out. Could that missing content hold a clue, or even the key to this mystery?

What is the law regarding the release of some one's cell phone information? Could it be against the law for the police to release the information? Like if they know Shane left willfully?

What was the private detective's conclusion? I seem to remember that the family was not satisfied with his finding. However it was never reviled was that finding was.

Can we find out who made the 911 call that said the windshield wipers were on. The 911 audio I have heard must have been edited with some content taken out. Could that missing content hold a clue, or even the key to this mystery?

What is the law regarding the release of some one's cell phone information? Could it be against the law for the police to release the information? Like if they know Shane left willfully?

What was the private detective's conclusion? I seem to remember that the family was not satisfied with his finding. However it was never reviled was that finding was.
Certainly they searched a wide circle from where the accident happened w/ dogs. It's probably
too late for cadaver dogs but still,
if he was out of it and walked for a mile or two and then succumbed to his injuries..... I know there was speculation about him possibly falling in the River......but I'd check and recheck a 5 mile radius.

Was thinking of Shane just the other day. Hoping he is still alive out there, somewhere...

Great interview and very informative! I don't know the theories that suggest some wrongdoing by the couple, the police or the security guard.

She said the dogs had a hard time picking up Shane's scent but they did stop at the road. Which indicates to me, he got into a car.

I can see the panic attack theory but I would think shock would be more of a problem. Him wearing the one shoe doesn't bother me. He may not have been aware he lost one.

If someone did pick him up, wouldn"t this person be aware of the search? Maybe not. Depends on where he came from. I doubt I would know about this case if it were not for WS.

Being a mother of boys, I'm going with Mrs. Fell's theory. Someone picked him up.

[bbm]

If, in the process of robbing him, Shane threatened to rat them out ...

What would a corrupt officer do?
Take the illegal substance and then either book him or take him to the hospital? Why would they kill SF?
How do they benefit?

[bbm]

If, in the process of robbing him, Shane threatened to rat them out ...
Why are you thinking this? Is this one of the theories out on the internet? Are the police in the area known to do this?

I can't imagine SF having a lot to
steal. And the timeline was tight.
The ambulance was there as well as the Security Guard for the pipe place he crashed in front of.

I wonder if they contacted his old girlfriend. The one he left his family for but after some time, returned from GA to LA when things didn't work out.

Drove past the wreck site yesterday, someday you will be found Shane where ever you are. Last summer I drove past looked up and a purple PT cruiser was in front of me with TN tags it turned on to Marrero Rd which the next road you will come to past the crime scene.. Gave me shivers. Going to listen to the podcast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent podcast! Thanks for posting. I feel so bad for Shanes mom! I hate to say but I've about decided he went in the river when he heard the sirens. He was just gone too fast.

Had thought that as well, however if you look back persons that have jumped or was thrown into the river wether alive or dead at the time have always come back up.

Not all with the possibility of him being in the homeless population.

Down to either he met with foul play or went into hiding

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998