Found Safe IN - Tracy Smodilla, 46, Terre Haute, 21 May 2017

Hoosier952

Reaction score
attachment.php

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Terre Haute Police Department is investigating the whereabouts of a Terre Haute woman.

THPD is looking for information on where 46-year-old Tracy Smodilla is.
Smodilla was last seen on May 21st leaving a local tavern.
Police say she was reported missing on Monday.
If you have any information in regards to this case, call (812) 244-2209 or message the THPD Facebook page.

Attachments

• 14014351_G.jpg
    14014351_G.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 90
Per family/friends, her last known location was Teepee Tavern at 1651 S 25th St., Terre Haute, IN 47803.

She met an unknown male at the bar.

She drives a silver 2007 Dodge Caliber with dented front corner panel and she had her dog Evee with her.

Phone has been going to voicemail since Sunday (possibly Saturday).

Edit- Last seen late afternoon/early evening at the bar with a white male. Gone by 9:40 pm per bartender. Bar owner is going over video.

Per family/friends, her last known location was Teepee Tavern at 1651 S 25th St., Terre Haute, IN 47803.

She met an unknown male at the bar.

She drives a silver 2007 Dodge Caliber with dented front corner panel and she had her white dog Evee with her.

Phone has been dead since the 20th.

While I'm not 100% certain, it sounds like she went to the bar Saturday night (20th), but left after midnight on the 21st.

Do we know if she went there specifically to meet him? Was she seen leaving with him?

Do we know if she went there specifically to meet him? Was she seen leaving with him?

As for whether it was planned or not, it's not really clear. But from what I've read, it points to a planned meeting, but friends did not know who she was meeting.

Bartender said TS originally ordered a water, but then ordered an alcoholic beverage. Bartender didn't see them leave together, but knew they were both gone prior to 9:40 pm.

For some reason, ordering water first makes me think she wasn't overly acquainted with the person or maybe there was a concern the person would not show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back