IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the man on the bridge knew the girls.
I don't think there was a sexual assault.
They saw something he did.
It was serious enough to kill for.

Imo
Not a drifter
Not a serial killer
Not a sex offender.

Someone they knew.

All jmo

Imo
Not a drifter
Not a serial killer
Not a sex offender.

Someone they knew.

All jmo

What do you think he was and what do you think they saw him do?
Do you think only the girls knew him and no one else knows him ?
Or do you think people know him but are keeping quiet?

Imo
Not a drifter
Not a serial killer
Not a sex offender.

Someone they knew.

All jmo

And IMHO that is exactly where I stand as well. They were in the wrong place wrong time and saw something they shouldn't have done.

I wouldn't go as far as to say someone they knew but someone they recognised and knew of.

What do you think he was and what do you think they saw him do?
Do you think only the girls knew him and no one else knows him ?
Or do you think people know him but are keeping quiet?

I think many know him. Not just the girls.
I also think many tips were made about the same person. Could explain the silence.

Why would this guy murder these girls if this was not a sex crime. Which I do not believe it is.

As to what they saw ......could be anything....
But the man on the bridge didn't want anyone else to know.

I have also pondered the idea the man was angry them for something. Could he have killed one girl by accident and panicked then killed the other.

Imo he's local
Girls knew him.

Imo
All LE needs is the evidence.
They don't have any.

Imo
Not a drifter
Not a serial killer
Not a sex offender.

Someone they knew.

All jmo

I believe this is a very plausible theory. I agree that one of both of the girls may have known information about a crime - either against themselves or someone else. I think this was serious enough for someone to believe that if the information got out it would be seriously detrimental to him so he killed the girls, or had someone else do it. This is my opinion only - no evidence whatsoever but to me it fits more than any other theory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And IMHO that is exactly where I stand as well. They were in the wrong place wrong time and saw something they shouldn't have done.

I wouldn't go as far as to say someone they knew but someone they recognised and knew of.

I have a hard time imagining a scenario that doesn't involve SA. Two young teen girls and a man who appears to have a gun in his pocket and his jacket stuffed with things that your average joe doesn't wear for a walk in the woods. I can't imagine a scenario where a man would kill two girls because they saw something they shouldn't have. I can, however, easily suspect they were victims of a predator and killing them for pleasure or to silence them after a SA/attack was his objective from the start. All IMO only.

And your scenario caused seasoned LE to become so distraught simply by finding the girls?

There's a lot more to this story than any of us know.

We are very fortunate to have the scanner thread downstairs.
I have listened to hours of transmissions.
One of your scenarios is IMO definitely questionable.

Imo
Not a drifter
Not a serial killer
Not a sex offender.

Someone they knew.

All jmo

What Could be more disturbing than finding 2 young girls murdered? Esp if they thought they would be found alive.

I have a hard time imagining a scenario that doesn't involve SA. Two young teen girls and a man who appears to have a gun in his pocket and his jacket stuffed with things that your average joe doesn't wear for a walk in the woods. I can't imagine a scenario where a man would kill two girls because they saw something they shouldn't have. I can, however, easily suspect they were victims of a predator and killing them for pleasure or to silence them after a SA/attack was his objective from the start. All IMO only.

Oh I can see a murder without SA.
And many reasons why.

What Could be more disturbing than finding 2 young girls murdered? Esp if they thought they would be found alive.

Very true Eileen.
I've agreed with you on a lot of points regarding this crime. I just sense there was something particularly gruesome with this murder. MO.

IMHO the guy probably took part in one or all of the searches. Side Note: The True Crime Garage podcast just covered this case on their most recent episode.

And your scenario caused seasoned LE to become so distraught simply by finding the girls?

BOP we are all allowed our considered opinion. As someone said earlier somewhere without such thoughts and differing opinions alternative ideas may well not be spoken about and we all just listen to the news believe what we are told.

We all read the news differently and from different paradigm's

A personal Opinion is not a fact it is just how the facts as we all know them are interpreted by one or two people. It happens to be the simplest explanation and very plausible.

I have no wish to offend or upset but some of us do have alternative points of view, rightly or wrongly.

Without those alternative points of view there would be no need for discussion.

KR
Reacher

I'm not sure where this comment stems from or why you are directing it at me. I consider Eileen a friend here and she and I have been on the same page and even discussed a couple of things privately. Please don't misconstrue my comments! If I sounded offputting to you, it was not meant that way whatsoever.

When people state opinions it's helpful (IMO) to give some basis of how they arrived at that conclusion. Otherwise we all post statements. That IMO doesn't lead to discussion.

Carry on :peace:

BOP we are all allowed our considered opinion. As someone said earlier somewhere without such thoughts and differing opinions alternative ideas may well not be spoken about and we all just listen to the news believe what we are told.

We all read the news differently and from different paradigm's

A personal Opinion is not a fact it is just how the facts as we all know them are interpreted by one or two people. It happens to be the simplest explanation and very plausible.

I have no wish to offend or upset but some of us do have alternative points of view, rightly or wrongly.

Without those alternative points of view there would be no need for discussion.

KR
Reacher

I'm not sure where this comment stems from or why you are directing it at me. I consider Eileen a friend here and she and I have been on the same page and even discussed a couple of things privately. Please don't misconstrue my comments! If I sounded offputting to you, it was not meant that way whatsoever.

When people state opinions it's helpful (IMO) to give some basis of how they arrived at that conclusion. Otherwise we all post statements. That IMO doesn't lead to discussion.

Carry on :peace:

Oh it stems from Eileens post and your response to Eileen my agreement in theory with Eileen

Cheers
Reacher

Very true Eileen.
I've agreed with you on a lot of points regarding this crime. I just sense there was something particularly gruesome with this murder. MO.
Do you suspect SA ? And that was the motive?
The motive I am thinking is to do with SA but not SA of the girls. I am wondering if the girls had some inkling of the reasons for the Flora fire and the perp (who is guilty of the Flora arson in November) murdered these two because they were going to expose him. JMO.

Do you suspect SA ? And that was the motive?

Shire, here's the problem I have with any opinion, including mine...
LE has given basically zero information to the public to form an opinion. Or rather to form one based on facts.

To answer you question, I think there is a clue to be considered based on what I heard transcribing LE transmissions.

Very true Eileen.

I have hung out in the basement with the scanner chatter from the start andI have to agree-a sexual element was most likely involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla