IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe LE knows who involved, but they have an "alibi" from family/ friend covering for them. Typical Midwest outfit for older guys 50+ is jeans and blue/ grey colored wind breaker jacket. This person feels so comfortable on this bridge that he can put his hands in pockets. <modsnip>

my problem with BG the supposed person of interest is this.....middle aged or older men with a paunch do not put their hands in their pocket nor stick their thumbs in their belt loops....why?...because they need to keep their arms out, perhaps swinging, to keep balance...I'm sure some of us of that certain age can relate....plus, that bridge wasn't exactly an easy surface...

can the BG photo be a police plant?....okay, I know its a stretch..

my problem with BG the supposed person of interest is this.....middle aged or older men with a paunch do not put their hands in their pocket nor stick their thumbs in their belt loops....why?...because they need to keep their arms out, perhaps swinging, to keep balance...I'm sure some of us of that certain age can relate....plus, that bridge wasn't exactly an easy surface...

can the BG photo be a police plant?....okay, I know its a stretch..

True...but if he's familiar with the bridge, or has a job related to heights, he would probably feel confident enough to walk with his hands in his pockets.

By putting his hands in his pockets, he's also able to act nonchalant in order to not spook the girls before he's ready to act. Plus, by discreetly holding his arms close to his body, it can help prevent whatever he's hiding underneath to not tumble out.

I don't think the photo is a police plant. I don't know what they could gain by doing that, especially in the critical hours following the crime. The outrage would be huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe LE knows who involved, but they have an "alibi" from family/ friend covering for them. Typical Midwest outfit for older guys 50+ is jeans and blue/ grey colored wind breaker jacket. This person feels so comfortable on this bridge that he can put his hands in pockets. <modsnip>

Comfortable because it is his normal gait. Normally walks with arms bent head facing downward. IMO

True...but if he's familiar with the bridge, or has a job related to heights, he would probably feel confident enough to walk with his hands in his pockets.

By putting his hands in his pockets, he's also able to act nonchalant in order to not spook the girls before he's ready to act. Plus, by discreetly holding his arms close to his body, it can help prevent whatever he's hiding underneath to not tumble out.

I don't think the photo is a police plant. I don't know what they could gain by doing that, especially in the critical hours following the crime. The outrage would be huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, BG does not live in Delphi, he was there because he cited with the girls that day, probably before that day, he visited the bridge for knowing the place, probably he met the girls in a social network, like facebook, and the girls thought he was young like them, he lied with the age, they was surprised when they saw him, and for that reason, they grabbed him, because is very unusual to shoot a person like that without motive, if you have motive probably you do not have time to do it, because the killer is going to avoid that...

Drop off time was 1:30pm. Pick up time was scheduled to be 3:15pm. Police was called at 5:50pm. These are the times confirmed by a family member of Liberty German. Proof sent to moderator.

-Nin
I am just pondering on why the police wouldn't reveal this very basic information surely this could only help not hinder members of the public help the police for example, who wasn't where they were meant to be between 1:30 and 3:15 That is such a short time frame especially as the Abby was on the bridge and photo uploaded at 2:07.

they have all the time in the world to build a case against him if he is the guy. there is absolutely no reason in the world to charge him with the crime before they have a solid case. LE owes the people of delphi an arrest and conviction and nothing less. it was only a few weeks ago that they were waiting on "more" forensic testing. They couldn't possibly put together a case in that time. i can't think of one thing LE would gain by charging him before they had a air tight case.

There is a reason why he is still involved in their criminal investigation, and i doubt it is simply because he is the property owner. i am curious how he is "involved" in a criminal investigation of a double homicide when he is not talking.
If RL is BG why did LE go with the billboards and ask for tips and ask if anyone had changed their appearance? I don't get it. I am curious how he is involved too....

I am just pondering on why the police wouldn't reveal this very basic information surely this could only help not hinder members of the public help the police for example, who wasn't where they were meant to be between 1:30 and 3:15 That is such a short time frame especially as the Abby was on the bridge and photo uploaded at 2:07.
So timeline based on Nin's times.
P.m.
01.30 Girls dropped off
02.07 Snaps of Abby and bridge
02.30 Video of suspect on bridge (BG)
03.15 Girls fail to show for pick up.
05.30 Police alerted

Criminal activity began after the 02.30 video clip so it is a very short window of opportunity. Did someone see that 02.07 snap and high tail it to the bridge to confront them? The closeness of the two events cannot be ignored. Can LE find out exactly who received and viewed that pic and track phones on the three towers at that crucial time?

Who lives or works 23 minutes from the bridge and has access to L's SC?
(Libby's Snapchat)

The post by Nin at beginning of thread confirmed by mods states 5.50 p.m. so that should be the time used from now on.
Not questioning it,just wanted to know if there was an interview from a grandparent I missed from yesterday.

<modsnip>

If RL was the <modsnip> killer, believe me, they would have a solid case by now. We're talking months here, not days or weeks, since they searched his property.

<modsnip>

LE is 'waiting on more forensic testing' because they need solid evidence to charge, arrest, and convict the actual killer of these 2 innocent girls. My best bet is that they have evidence (DNA) and have nobody yet to match it with.

RL just doesn't fit...with anything in this case. The only unfortunate link he has to this case, IMO, is the actual killer left the girls on his property.

Again, YMMV...

:peace:

1. <modsnip> There are plenty of us who are very suspicious of RL but since nothing new has emerged about this investigation in quite some time and Rl has been thoroughly discussed, we don't post as often.<modsnip>

2. Some of us dont understand how you could dismiss RL out of hand when its obvious LE, WS administrators, and the Delphi community hasn't. Over 100 people have been "cleared", but yet RL isn't one of them. Over 13 arrests have been made on unrelated matters while investigating this case and RL is the ONLY arrest LE has cared enough to reveal and publicly comment on.

<modsnip>

All MOO[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

1.<modsnip> There are plenty of us who are very suspicious of RL but since nothing new has emerged about this investigation in quite some time and Rl has been thoroughly discussed, we don't post as often.<modsnip>

2. Some of us dont understand how you could dismiss RL out of hand when its obvious LE, WS administrators, and the Delphi community hasn't. Over 100 people have been "cleared", but yet RL isn't one of them. Over 13 arrests have been made on unrelated matters while investigating this case and RL is the ONLY arrest LE has cared enough to reveal and publicly comment on.

<modsnip>

All MOO[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Have we seen a photo of RL?

For those who think RL is BG, why the 6,000 billboards and why did LE ask for tips? I asked on the last thread just before it closed.

I would be interested in the theory behind the opinion. How he did it, why he did it and how he got them to the CS and got back by 06.30 p.m. when the neighbour called by.

With any opinion on here this how and why is the key. I have not seen anyone post such specifics about RL. Maybe it isn't allowed.

Drop off time was 1:30pm. Pick up time was scheduled to be 3:15pm. Police was called at 5:50pm. These are the times confirmed by a family member of Liberty German. Proof sent to moderator.

-Nin

Should be 5:30pm, not 5:50pm. Sorry. Should wear my glasses.. -Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members