Match! OK - Muskogee Co, Fem Skeletal UP11509, 25-40,denim skirt, Jan'83 - Francine Frost

Families with missing loved ones find support, hope at UNT Health Science Center

One family that has found resolution is the Frost clan from Kansas.

Francine Frost went missing from a grocery store parking lot in 1981.

But the family had few answers until she was positively identified last year. Her killer hasn't been caught.

"I'll never forget the phone call, the panic, and the disbelief. You don't know what to do," says Vicki Curl, Francine's daughter.

They attended the event to help other families know that even after 35 years, answers can be found.

"Don't give up," says Vicki. "We can't exhume bodies on our own. We have to have people that care so we want to inspire the volunteers, please don't stop caring about us."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/families-w...t-hope-at-unt-health-science-center/445797594

I was at the Missing in North Texas event in Fort Worth yesterday, and was very excited to be able to meet Francine's daughter Vicki Frost-Curl, and her sons (Francine's grandsons) Cory and Chris Curl. I appear at the 1:25 mark of that newsclip, talking to Vicki and Cory. I have some video of their speeches and their video presentation that I will post here once I get it all uploaded to YouTube.

This is a doubly tragic story, in that Francine's other daughter (and Vicki's sister) Karen committed suicide a couple of years after Francine's disappearance. Her suicide was attributed to the depression caused by her mother's disappearance.

Here's the first clip of Francine's grandson Cory Curl.

Last edited:
Here is the second clip - Chris Curl, the younger of Francine's two grandsons.

Last edited:
... and the third clip - Vicki Frost-Curl - Daughter of Francine Frost.

Last edited:
Such a wonderful tribute from a loving family, very moving.

Here is the final clip. The family showed this tribute video following the three speakers.

Last edited:
Congratulations Carl and to everyone who participated in this thread.

Thank you for caring about Francine Frost.

Carl will be uploading more video connected to this case soon.

I am deeply grateful to all of you. You are truly making a difference.

Tricia

Carl will be uploading more video connected to this case soon.

Thanks, Tricia

Everything I have is now uploaded. The additional video I mentioned to you is the tribute video that I posted above.

What an amazing story! So heartbreaking, it certainly brought tears. So many caring individuals connected with this case, it restores one's faith in mankind. I am so sorry for the loss of this special lady. Prayers for her family and loved ones. God bless those who never gave up on finding her. The video explained not only what happened to her, but who she was. I pray they find out who was responsible for her death.

wow great work! So sad to read her daughter committed suicide as a result of her disappearance. I'm glad the family now has her back and she can rest in peace.

Way to go Carl!!!!! I'm just going to assume that I would lose every round of "hey what did that guy(or girl)play in that I just watched on TV" game !!!!! you are an AMAZING RECONIGIZER !!!!! if you keep this up we wont have much to do LOL!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back