GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

Im seeing there is a homicide arrest today for a man named WH. I can't find any articles of a murder he may be linked to. Could this be a suspect?

I assumed suspects had been picked up and held but on another minor charge. However I could be wrong.

Im seeing there is a homicide arrest today for a man named WH. I can't find any articles of a murder he may be linked to. Could this be a suspect?

Hmm..Google says the street he has as his address is 8 miles from her home. I noticed there are some VOP's, too-and, I know sometimes they charge a suspect with something else, just to get them in custody. There were a few younger ones on there-that would fit some on here's theory that it was young people involved.Thanks! I had forgotten to check arrests.

Well I havn't used it in several years.. . It seems to have changed a lot since then. I suppose I should say if you use it SAFELY it is not dangerous; using basic internet safety etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

It can be just as dangerous as any other app. My 14 year old daughter had a pedophile asking her horrible things on kik about her virginity and everything else last year. He somehow found her kik name through Instagram. Thank God I caught it. He was out to get young innocent girls and he was probably in his late thirties. Disgusting.

It can be just as dangerous as any other app. My 14 year old daughter had a pedophile asking her horrible things on kik about her virginity and everything else last year. He somehow found her kik name through Instagram. Thank God I caught it. He was out to get young innocent girls and he was probably in his late thirties. Disgusting.

Oh my, that's scary! So glad you caught it! I guess any social media is dangerous, if not used wisely. My niece loves to do What's in my purse? youtube videos and it scares me for her.

Oh my, that's scary! So glad you caught it! I guess any social media is dangerous, if not used wisely. My niece loves to do What's in my purse? youtube videos and it scares me for her.

There is an app for parents called teensafe and it allows you to read/monitor your child's text messages including texts on kik. It's great! It goes directly to your phone.

(Disgusting! :stormingmad: )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back