IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted so maybe it wasn't 1 of the girls clothing then? Or LE told them to take it down as the killer or killers would know where clothing were left and if any were in the creek bed right?
i would go with the first. the killer would already know where something was left. he would not need a picture.

Deleted so maybe it wasn't 1 of the girls clothing then? Or LE told them to take it down as the killer or killers would know where clothing were left and if any were in the creek bed right?
Right. Could be any of the above!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

RL knew the area
he walked the woods day and night
he had the opportunity
he was out that day and likely passed the bridge several times
he knew the families
he had disregard for the law
he lied to the police
his place was searched with probable cause
he stopped cooperating with the police
he is still involved in the investigation- all while not cooperating
he has not been cleared

Maybe RL isn't cooperating because its not in his best interest to cooperate? speculation....The information he might know only leads to more agony for himself. Most people avoid that as much as possible.....My opinion, he's not involved in this tragedy although might know something. He keeps quiet to avoid his own business coming to light...speculation.

RL knew the area
he walked the woods day and night
he had the opportunity
he was out that day and likely passed the bridge several times
he knew the families
he had disregard for the law
he lied to the police
his place was searched with probable cause
he stopped cooperating with the police
he is still involved in the investigation- all while not cooperating
he has not been cleared
How do you reconcile the difference in voice tone and arguably appearance? Lack of charges so long after the search when inevitably information would be back from the lab now?

From Page one of every thread.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case. A search warrant was served upon the owner of the property (RL) where the girls' bodies were found. RL was taken into custody for an unrelated crime during that time. His statements to press and subsequent arrest for the unrelated matters are all open for discussion.
a. You may not outright accuse him of the murders but may make comparisons of his physical appearance and demeanor from MSM to those of the unidentified suspect on the bridge.

i would go with the first. the killer would already know where something was left. he would not need a picture.

Yes I know the killer or if 2 were involved they or at least 1 of them would likely know. But when potential suspects are investigated/interviewed non guilty 1s may not know that fact (clothes in the creek bed not whose clothes if any were there).
Or a tipster might mention it (maybe even the color of clothing?) and how and where did they get this specific info from about clothing or where other evidence may have been left and found by LE. I hope BG has a big mouth and has told someone even a minute bit of what happened etc :please: JMO

How do you reconcile the difference in voice tone and arguably appearance? Lack of charges so long after the search when inevitably information would be back from the lab now?

they look remarkably similar and carry themselves in exactly the same manner. their voices sound very much the same, if not exactly the same. there is no need to charge him until they have an entire case put together. he is behind bars for the next three years. i think this is a very complicated case. especially if DNA is found at the CS but not on the girls. then they would need other pieces of the puzzle for an arrest and conviction.

Yes I know the killer or if 2 were involved they or at least 1 of them would likely know. But when potential suspects are investigated/interviewed non guilty 1s may not know that fact (clothes in the creek bed not whose clothes if any were there).
Or a tipster might mention it (maybe even the color of clothing?) and how and where did they get this specific info from about clothing or where other evidence may have been left and found by LE. I hope BG has a big mouth and has told someone even a minute bit of what happened etc :please: JMO

Loose lips sink ships.... :jail:

Maybe RL isn't cooperating because its not in his best interest to cooperate? speculation....The information he might know only leads to more agony for himself. Most people avoid that as much as possible.....My opinion, he's not involved in this tragedy although might know something. He keeps quiet to avoid his own business coming to light...speculation.
i would totally agree. it is not in his best interest to cooperate. LE has to prove guilt.

From Page one of every thread.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case. A search warrant was served upon the owner of the property (RL) where the girls' bodies were found. RL was taken into custody for an unrelated crime during that time. His statements to press and subsequent arrest for the unrelated matters are all open for discussion.
a. You may not outright accuse him of the murders but may make comparisons of his physical appearance and demeanor from MSM to those of the unidentified suspect on the bridge.
i don't see anyone accusing him.

they look remarkably similar and carry themselves in exactly the same manner. their voices sound very much the same, if not exactly the same. there is no need to charge him until they have an entire case put together. he is behind bars for the next three years. i think this is a very complicated case. especially if DNA is found at the CS but not on the girls. then they would need other pieces of the puzzle for an arrest and conviction.

I'm hoping the DNA of the killer or killers was found under LG fingernails (maybe she managed to scratch him as MP said "she put up a fight). Maybe even Abby scratched or left some kind of DNA on whom ever committed this horrible crime. JMO

Thoughts:

Children are sleeping with their parents because they are so scared, per Abby's mom.

Six thousand billboards were used because BG could not be identified.

Interview with LE: "optimism isn't real high".

moo

I'm hoping the DNA of the killer or killers was found under LG fingernails (maybe she managed to scratch him as MP said "she put up a fight). Maybe even Abby scratched or left some kind of DNA on whom ever committed this horrible crime. JMO
i personally think the method of murder had very little physical contact. perhaps they were both struck over the head with something.

Thoughts:

Children are sleeping with their parents because they are so scared, per Abby's mom.

moo
Great points. Those are the things keeping me from completely ruling out random crime of opportunity. I wonder if BG was local at one time at least. If he is currently local, though, I think he would have been publicly identified and likely more rumors would have been leaked to the media, imo.

Thoughts:

moo

On your second statement you used the words "were used"
Are you saying they aren't using the electronic billboards with their pictures anymore?

On your second statement you used the words "were used"
Are you saying they aren't using the electronic billboards with their pictures anymore?

Sorry, my statement isn't totally correct. I don't know if they are still being used...haven't seen anything in MSM to say they have all been deleted.

Thoughts:

moo

LE had not publicly asked for help or tips in months. it has been eons since they played the audio. their silence is deafening. if they needed the public's help they would ask for it.

Sorry, my statement isn't totally correct. I don't know if they are still being used...haven't seen anything in MSM to say they have all been deleted.
i know from other members here that many of the billboards came down. they came down in my area the third week of march.

LE had not publicly asked for help or tips in months. it has been eons since they played the audio. their silence is deafening. if they needed the public's help they would ask for it.

Hi Burnt- Hopefully that silence creates enough comfort that the responsible person (people) believe they are off the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23