IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know from other members here that many of the billboards came down. they came down in my area the third week of march.

hmmm....RL arrested March 12th for another charge. Interesting?

IMOO!!

No one has been cleared! PERIOD! LE has NOT given any statement that any person, AT ALL, has been cleared!

ALL PERSONS are STILL of interest until they get DNA results back/matched, if there is any.
ALL PERSONS are STILL of interest until they, possibly, flunk a polygraph, we will not know until an arrest is made.
ALL PERSONS are of interest until an arrest is made!

<modsnip>

MY OPINION ONLY!

For me, these murders being motivated by sexual assault is 99.9% likely. I do not see any other motive being realistic.

Deleted so maybe it wasn't 1 of the girls clothing then? Or LE told them to take it down as the killer or killers would know where clothing were left and if any were in the creek bed right?

It's still there. under the album title (see more)

Thoughts:

Children are sleeping with their parents because they are so scared, per Abby's mom.

Six thousand billboards were used because BG could not be identified.

Interview with LE: "optimism isn't real high".

moo

"optimism isn't real high".
That statement makes me cringe.....

It's still there. under the album title (see more)
I could be missing it but I only see 6 photos and there were many more. I don't see the one with clothing. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I could be missing it but I only see 6 photos and there were many more. I don't see the one with clothing. Jmo.

He never posted a picture of it just the description - maybe I misunderstood.

He never posted a picture of it just the description - maybe I misunderstood.
I do recall seeing a photo with what appeared to be clothing but do not see it there anymore. The description is still there.

I do recall seeing a photo with what appeared to be clothing but do not see it there anymore. The description is still there.

Then I could be wrong - I happened once before :biggrin:

My recollection was he didn't post the photo so some questioned the accuracy. Some referred to the photo of 2 searchers on the bridge as the onne of the creek but it is not the one in question.

IMOO!!

No one has been cleared! PERIOD! LE has NOT given any statement that any person, AT ALL, has been cleared!

All persons are not

ALL PERSONS are STILL of interest until they get DNA results back/matched, if there is any.
ALL PERSONS are STILL of interest until they, possibly, flunk a polygraph, we will not know until an arrest is made.
ALL PERSONS are of interest until an arrest is made!

<modsnip>

MY OPINION ONLY!

All people are not of interest. Many have been cleared according to Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter
" We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.&#8221;
http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/

until an arrest we can certainly speculate.

All people are not of interest. Many have been cleared according to Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter
" We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.”
http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/

Until there's an arrest and without much to go on, I'm speculating away!!!

" We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.&#8221;

1. Whole point of my post was missed.
2. I stand corrected.
3. LE has cleared people. <modsnip>
4. We don't know how many 'time's', a someone has been cleared.
5. <modsnip>
6. Again, ALL persons are of interest until an arrest. How many times have we seen on these boards, LE say, well we looked at him/her and moved on. Only to find out. Nope, they really hadn't, they just let that person think they had.
7. Speculate away, I am. That's the purpose of the thread.
8. The whole point, again, was missed.
9. <modsnip>

It's not up to LE to put an entire case together. If that was the norm, cases would never be solved. LE gathers and puts together evidence so prosecutors and attorneys can then do their jobs.

LE has enough on their plates. They don't also morph into case builders.

Spirit, your point wasn't missed by all of us.
Edit to add that I appreciate your wise words. And the incredible amount of work you have done transcribing.

1. Whole point of my post was missed.
2. I stand corrected.
3. LE has cleared people. <modsnip>
4. We don't know how many 'time's', a someone has been cleared.
5. <modsnip>
6. Again, ALL persons are of interest until an arrest. How many times have we seen on these boards, LE say, well we looked at him/her and moved on. Only to find out. Nope, they really hadn't, they just let that person think they had.
7. Speculate away, I am. That's the purpose of the thread.
8. The whole point, again, was missed.
9. <modsnip>

" We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.”

I see your point. In fact, I'm able to see and accept many other opinions. However, just a few weeks later after this LE states: Optimism isn't high.

If it was RL, which I know some of you think, I don't believe they would make such a statement.

Just for curiosity sake....besides Indiana girls 2/13/17 and Iowa girls 7/13/12...Here are a few more I found unsolved. May mean absolutely nothing or something. Just keeps my mind busy!!

6/13/80
TIFFANY PAPISH (8) MAPLE HTS OH

7/13/86
ROCHELLE IHM (20) PHOENIX AZ

10/13/89
SHERI HERR (18) WARREN, IN

9/13/90
LISA PRUETT (16) SHAKER HTS OHIO

10/13/90
MARIA MARTINEZ (17) PHOENIX AZ

Forgot a few...

1/13/96
Amber Hagerman Arlington TX (9)

10/13/97
Amanda Gallion (1month past 13) Gillette WY

11/13/01
AMANDA LEE VANSCYOC (19) EVANSVILLE IN

And still looking around....found these kinda by accident but maybe 13th is really relevant or an extreme coincidence. Just keeps me busy trying to figure out simialrities.

Just my opinion of course, always!

And a few more....

6/13/81 PHYLLIS BREWER (19) LOWELLVILLE OH

9/13/10 SAMANTHA CLARKE(19) ORANGE VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics