IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....Kat, awesome data. I was astounded. I wonder if they had physical similarities to the girls? Also, why take the boards down a month later if a relationship between this data and the case? Again, more questions than answers.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

My questions further would be:
How did they met their killer?
Where did they met their killer? (Park? Forest? Bridge? Town?)
What time of day?
What reputation does the area have where they had been murdered/found?
After what time had they been found?

... and so on ....

Attention please: My little layman statistics doesn't fit with this complete listing done by Kat (only with her previous listing).
Kat's are missing and yours are crimes, right? It would be interesting to know if the billboard locations matched the apparent concentration of the crimes in your central states.

My questions further would be:
How did they met their killer?
Where did they met their killer? (Park? Forest? Bridge? Town?)
What time of day?
What reputation does the area have where they had been murdered/found?
After what time had they been found?

... and so on ....
Hey fromG- you never know....answering these questions might help other cases. Was all the source data originally missing children database? Interested where to read about them to help with questions.

Kat's are missing and yours are crimes, right? It would be interesting to know if the billboard locations matched the apparent concentration of the crimes in your central states.
Super question [emoji2] [emoji2]

Yes, I picked from the National Missing Children database (which could leave many others out of the loop if not in that database as well). If you go to the database....each is in there and of course please learn as much as possible about each one...maybe there is a similar trait/location etc.

Thanks for the help!! Gives me something to do when there is nothing to do!!

Yes, I picked from the National Missing Children database (which could leave many others out of the loop if not in that database as well). If you go to the database....each is in there and of course please learn as much as possible about each one...maybe there is a similar trait/location etc.

Thanks for the help!! Gives me something to do when there is nothing to do!!
Hey Kat- I'm new here but wondered if it might be ok to move this info to a new thread so that we can continue to work it outside this case. Is that doable?[emoji2]

Leaving the pic up could jeopardize the investigation. One little detail only the killer would have known.
the picture was up for at least a month. wouldn't the killer know where evidence was left? i don't know what he could gain by the picture. i still go back to the fact that no other reporter or media outlet who covered the picture. wouldn't that be the scoop of a lifetime...having a picture of the girls' clothing? i think it is a big nothingburger.

What makes you come to that conclusion? The perp would then have two bodies to move and get across the creek.
if something like that happened i think it happened at the CS and not before they crossed the creek.

LE asks public to stop the rumor of a SK.....

[FONT=&amp]The most recent rumor spreading on social media suggests that a serial killer murdered the girls. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Indiana State Police Sergeant John Perrine said there is no evidence to suggest that there is any truth to that rumor. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“I think people want answers and I think they’re trying to connect the dots themselves and they’re speculating and jumping to conclusions,” said Sgt. Perrine. “Right now, we don’t have any information that connects this case in Delphi to any other case that’s going on right now – or any past case.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...se-dont-spread-rumors-in-delphi-investigation[/FONT]

Hey fromG- you never know....answering these questions might help other cases. Was all the source data originally missing children database? Interested where to read about them to help with questions.

When I have the time to do it I will google each name and try to find something. Though I wouldn't know if I would find the whole story to each girl. Might become very complicated?

the picture was up for at least a month. wouldn't the killer know where evidence was left? i don't know what he could gain by the picture. i still go back to the fact that no other reporter or media outlet who covered the picture. wouldn't that be the scoop of a lifetime...having a picture of the girls' clothing? i think it is a big nothingburger.

Thanks for the responses BT. I believe it is significant it is not available now. Not for the killer's knowledge but for others not to be aware.

Re the alibi - fish.

Re the other question, I cannot see the logic in forcing the girls across the freezing creek (how was that achieved?) for them to then be hit over the head. Unless there were more than one assailant.

Re. The SK speculation. The article you linked is nearly two months out of date and TOS allows us to speculate.

Also, talking LE and speculation, what do you think has held up the forensics discussed a few weeks ago?

AJMHO

Hey Kat- I'm new here but wondered if it might be ok to move this info to a new thread so that we can continue to work it outside this case. Is that doable?[emoji2]

You could ask mods to put the link or bring posts forward at the beginning of each thread? Like they do with the case map and other stuff maybe.

You could ask mods to put the link or bring posts forward at the beginning of each thread? Like they do with the case map and other stuff maybe.
Thanks so much! Hmmm...how do I find out the mod to ask? Pardon my newness...lol[emoji6] [emoji6] I want to capture the great data.

Hi liltexan- can you start a new thread with Kat and FromG's post concerning data from the missing children site? We would like to work this data ongoing. Pardon my newness and happy to do this in another way of appropriate. Thank you for all you do! [emoji2] [emoji2]

Re the alibi - I know RL has said he was buying fish during the crime. Has LE verified this alibi? If so, please provide proof as I must have missed that. TIA.

Re The SK speculation - With as little information available to the public as there is, speculation about ANY scenario seems to me to be on the table. This would include the SK angle even though LE has stated there is no evidence pointing to a SK. Yes that was some time ago, but I am not aware of LE reversing that statement since.

Speculation re RL should also be on the table even though LE has stated he is not a suspect (and have not given a name of any suspect or POI - BG excluded, but we don't know his name). LE has, however, said RL's story didn't "add up" and has stated he is still "involved in the investigation". A broad reaching probable cause SW was executed on his home and property and his truck was seized and confiscated during that search. Each of us may interpret these statements and read into LE's actions differently. I do find RL's punishment for his probation violations very heavy handed considering his age, the nature and severity of those violations, and the circumstances that brought to light those violations (two murder victims found on his property). I also find it curious that if LE believes RL had nothing to do with these murders that they would not publicly clear him as it seems to me this ordeal has to be having a devastating affect on his life. He is now in prison and there is a very real possibility he could lose his farm by not being able to meet the terms of his reverse mortgage. Maybe LE just doesn't like him, maybe its part of their strategy to catch the real killer(s), maybe they suspect he is involved somehow... LE isn't saying.

Thanks for the responses BT. I believe it is significant it is not available now. Not for the killer's knowledge but for others not to be aware.

Re the alibi - fish.

Re the other question, I cannot see the logic in forcing the girls across the freezing creek (how was that achieved?) for them to then be hit over the head. Unless there were more than one assailant.

Re. The SK speculation. The article you linked is nearly two months out of date and TOS allows us to speculate.

AJMHO

Thanks so much! Hmmm...how do I find out the mod to ask? Pardon my newness...lol[emoji6] [emoji6] I want to capture the great data.

Hi Lil Texan. Please could you help Henry re a couple of posts? Either by bringing them over to next thread or whatever you suggest? TVM.

Henry, you can also alert on your own post and any other post with comments also. (The red triangle on left at bottom of each post.)

Hi Lil Texan. Please could you help Henry re a couple of posts? Either by bringing them over to next thread or whatever you suggest? TVM.

Henry, you can also alert on your own post and any other post with comments also. (The red triangle on left at bottom of each post.)
Thanks a ton Shires!! [emoji2] [emoji2]

Re the alibi - I know RL has said he was buying fish during the crime. Has LE verified this alibi? If so, please provide proof.......
.....Maybe LE just doesn't like him, maybe its part of their strategy to catch the real killer(s), maybe they suspect he is involved somehow... LE isn't saying.

RSBM for space and to answer first section.

Sorry no proof- as you say LE isn't saying and you too were aware of alibi as we all have read in MSM, media and previous threads.

Also you will see my post you referenced was annotated AJMHO anyway so no proof is required for opinion IAW TOS.

RSBM for space and to answer first section.

Sorry no proof- as you say LE isn't saying and you too were aware of alibi as we all have read in MSM, media and previous threads.

Also you will see my post you referenced was annotated AJMHO anyway so no proof is required for opinion IAW TOS.
Hmm, seems the description of "Cast Iron" alibi might be an over characterization IMO. His "claims" of an alibi do not make them "Cast Iron" IMO.

But, enough of RL. Any more on a possible SK angle? The 13th pattern is an interesting thought IMO. I don't subscribe to that theory, but its intersting to me non the less.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member