IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kat- I'm new here but wondered if it might be ok to move this info to a new thread so that we can continue to work it outside this case. Is that doable?[emoji2]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

There is likely a thread here already for most if not all of those listed. Some have little beyond the bare facts but we could pick different ones to add all we can find to the current threads and see what we find. It would help each case out a little so even if it turns out they are not connected it seems it would help with each missing person.

This is gonna sound odd... nor do I even like to bring it up. (Plus, I know next to nothing about these type of crimes). But a SA outside in 40+ degree weather just sounds odd. But it could be normal, I guess. Key word 'guess'.
Pretty sure, though, this type of crime is usually a SA but that doesn't make it one, I guess. Key word again 'guess'.
There was an awesome video by Julie on here yesterday. I watched all of the retracing(s) by googling. There is a path running below the bridge. One theory has been that a car was used to get around the creek. But I have absolutely no idea as to where that path goes.
But whatever/whoever he is, it's pure evil. Sad (almost) for him. Many people think that kind of monster will face a judgment day some day. I know I'm all for it. Actually tears running down my face because it's sickening what some people do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know how you feel. I feel a lot for some of these cases...especially the ones involving children. I think your tears (I have shed some too) show that you have a big heart. The same applies for pretty much everyone on here. We may disagree and squabble at times, but we really care for these sweet girls and are hurting for their families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we don't know that the forensic testing is being held up. it may be back. i would not expect LE to tell us the results prior to an arrest. i don't know what they would have to gain by doing so.

of course people can speculate about a SK. i however just don't see it.

LE has never said that the fish alibi checked out. RL is the one who said he went to lafayette for a fish, not LE. given that he has lied during the course of the investigation, i take his statement with a grain of salt until i hear it from LE.

We are aware of what LE has not said. Same as the forensics then, unless LE say otherwise. I also get the feeling that speculation and opinion would not be allowed if any person was going to be charged because it could prejudice any case IMO. Also saying someone has lied is prejudicial too IMO, especially when LE have not given details either so unless further detaiks emerge it is all in the same salt cellar.

Does anyone know if there are any videos or photos of RL going down what appears to be the steep bank by the creek or walking along it? I believe I saw video of him near a clearing [I think closer to his home] and still photos of the same. Does anyone have links from MSM of him deep in the woods with reporters? Thanks in advance.

I think you mean RL?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

LE said he is was not "truthful". that is lying. a lie is a statement made to deceive. that is what he did. he told LE A,B,C and they found out that D,E, F was the truth.

this was talked about in depth a few weeks ago here. i know a member provided you with the link with a statement from LE that he was not truthful. they also provided you with a link that showed that charges of providing false information and obstruction of justice were dropped in exchange for his plea in his probation violation.

had he told them the truth from the get go i think he would have been in violation of his probation at that time and not weeks later.

definition of a lie in depth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie
I don't necessarily believe all that LE have said. I do believe if anybody's alibi did not check out, then there would be further charges laid. I do not believe anyone should be called a liar unless all the facts are known. Nobody has been convicted of lying. That is my opinion.

Actually I don't think he was as uninformed crossing the bridge as some may think. He probably spent part of the day watching the few people around the high bridge that day. If he was hunting a victim/victims he may have had a good vantage point from which to observe where people stepped while walking on the bridge. He already knew it was safe enough to cross since the girls were on it. He likely had been across it who knows how many times that day [or days leading up to his attack] as he scouted his hunting ground. If the bridge was the key to his successful attack, then I would presume that he made sure he knew the weak spots and areas areas with holes, and stayed off to the sides where it was most reinforced. He wouldn't leave something as important as his own safety and impending attack to chance. Just my thoughts and IMO only.

I am now wondering if the vantage point was the high up hunting place . It was filmed by someone who visited the area after the girls had been found. For the life of me I can't remember what it was called. now I need to go and find it again.

We are aware of what LE has not said. Same as the forensics then, unless LE say otherwise. I also get the feeling that speculation and opinion would not be allowed if any person was going to be charged because it could prejudice any case IMO. Also saying someone has lied is prejudicial too IMO, especially when LE have not given details either so unless further detaiks emerge it is all in the same salt cellar.
we are aware of what they have said. LE said he was not truthful. we don't need the facts to know that he lied. not being truthful is lying.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-61/page63

Thank you, Kat! :)

Saturday 5/13/72 JUDY DAVIS (15)JACKSONVILLE FL
Tuesday 2/13/73 LINDA ST. GERMAINE (12) PLATTSBURGH NY
Friday 6/13/80 TIFFANY PAPISH (8) MAPLE HTS OH
Saturday 6/13/81 PHYLLIS BREWER (19) LOWELLVILLE OH
Tuesday 11/13/84 TAMMY BELANGER (8) EXETER, NH
Tuesday 8/13/85 CATHERINE MALCOLMSON (16) STOW MA
Sunday 4/13/86 PAMELA TINSLEY (19) OKLAHOMA CITY OK
Sunday 7/13/86 ROCHELLE IHM (20) PHOENIX AZ
Saturday 12/13/86 APRIL COOPER (7) TEMECULAH CA
Friday 2/13/87 MARJORIE KNOX (13) CHAPARRAL NM
Friday 10/13/89 SHERI HERR (18) WARREN IN
Thursday 9/13/90 LISA PRUET (16) SHAKER HTS OHIO
Saturday 10/13/90 MARIA MARTINEZ (17) PHOENIX AZ
Monday 3/13/95 STEPHANIE BENTON (17) BULLHEAD CITY AZ
Saturday 1/13/96 AMBER HAGERMAN (9) ARLINGTON TX
Thursday 6/13/96 CRYSTAL DITTMEYER (12) OKLAHOMA CITY OK
Monday 10/13/97 AMANDA GALLION (1 MONTH PAST 13) GILLETTE WY
Tuesday 11/13/01 AMANDA LEE VANSCYOC (19) EVANSVILLE IN
Tuesday 11/13/01 ABBY BLAGG (6) GRAND JUNCTION CO
Thursday 9/13/07 ASHLEY DODGES (17) BISHOP CA
Monday 9/13/10 SAMANTHA CLARKE(19) ORANGE VA
Saturday 4/13/13 EMILY PAUL (14) SOUTHPORT FL
Sunday 7/13/14 EDITH CUELLAR (15) CANYON COUNTRY CA
Wednesday 5/13/15 NATALIE CLARK (16) LOUISVILLE KY
Sunday 12/13/15 ASHLEY WOODS (16) JACKSON MS
Sunday 3/13/16 HALEY STRAATMAN (16) MILTON FL
Wednesday 4/13/16 SARAH NECAISE (16) BAY ST LOUIS MS
Wednesday 7/13/16 DEJA GLEASON (13) THORNTON CO
Tuesday 9/13/16 ALEXIS MILLS (16) COLUMBUS OH
Friday 1/13/17 HAILEE DILEONARDO (15) KLAMATH FALLS OREGON

3x Monday
6x Tuesday
3x Wednesday
3x Thursday
4x Friday
6x Saturday
5x Sunday
____
30 missing girls

States

3x Arizona
3x California
2x Colorado
3x Florida
2x Indiana
1x Kentucky
1x Massachusetts
2x Mississippi
1x New Hampshire
1x New Mexico
1x New York
4x Ohio
2x Oklahoma
1x Oregon
1x Texas
1x Virginia
1x Wyoming
_____
30x missing girls

-.-.-.-
Btw: When I heard of "road construction" then I immediately thought of never discoverable bodies ...

OMG Kat! You always amaze me with the work you do and the results you come up with!

I also wanted to say I've been away from the forum for a little bit and as I just caught up now, I was pleasantly surprised to see so many new people posting or lurkers (?) coming out of lurkdom.. tossing around some new spin on things. Either way, long time lurker or new member, i see a lot of new names. Welcome and thank yoi for some fresh eyes and breating some fresh air in this place ! Its also great to see several familiar posters here still toughing it out and still coming up with new ideas and displaying tenacity.

I'm glad to be caught up now and hope I can keep up this time. I definitely want to delve deeper into all these number 13's!

I am now wondering if the vantage point was the high up hunting place . It was filmed by someone who visited the area after the girls had been found. For the life of me I can't remember what it was called. now I need to go and find it again.
the tree stand has been taken down.

I don't necessarily believe all that LE have said. I do believe if anybody's alibi did not check out, then there would be further charges laid. I do not believe anyone should be called a liar unless all the facts are known. Nobody has been convicted of lying. That is my opinion.

here you go. LE said he was not honest with them. the article also talks about the false information charges and obstruction of justice charges being dropped in the plea deal.

not being honest means you were not truthful. not being truthful means you are lying. it sounds like initially he may have been trying to deflect the investigation away from him.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view

nobody has to be convicted in a court of law to validate a lie. i think if LE tells the public that someone who had a probable cause search at their house is not being honest and when they investigated their claim of A,B, C and found out that D,E,F were actually the truth that is probably pretty safe to say they are lying. that would be a huge accusation to make by LE against someone if it were not true.

Thanks for the responses BT. I believe it is significant it is not available now. Not for the killer's knowledge but for others not to be aware.

Re the alibi - fish.

Re the other question, I cannot see the logic in forcing the girls across the freezing creek (how was that achieved?) for them to then be hit over the head. Unless there were more than one assailant.

Re. The SK speculation. The article you linked is nearly two months out of date and TOS allows us to speculate.

Also, talking LE and speculation, what do you think has held up the forensics discussed a few weeks ago?

AJMHO

I don't think LE would make anything public that could jeopardise any arrest of a suspect/s or allow trial by social media. Just think of all the hoops , bureaucracy, rules, breach of data protection, human rights, etc,etc,etc. A defence Lawyer would have a field day if they the police breached or broke any type of thing.

I am still a firm believer they have let us see and hear what they need us to and if and when they can allow a little more without jeopardising their investigation they will. For now we have what has been released and we all chat about possibilities/motive and how.

That is all we need to do as you never know one of the many possibilities here may not have been thought of or even dismissed. LE officers are LE officers because they want to solve crimes if they didn't want to solve crimes they wouldn't be LE officers.

KR
Reacher

LE said he is was not "truthful". that is lying. a lie is a statement made to deceive. that is what he did. he told LE A,B,C and they found out that D,E, F was the truth.

this was talked about in depth a few weeks ago here. i know a member provided you with the link with a statement from LE that he was not truthful. they also provided you with a link that showed that charges of providing false information and obstruction of justice were dropped in exchange for his plea in his probation violation.

had he told them the truth from the get go i think he would have been in violation of his probation at that time and not weeks later.

definition of a lie in depth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

Yes, I remember LE's ABC statement.
I'm in the camp that RL dId NOT do it. I think he is near 77. It's a rare person who at that age could physically do that kind of murder I am guessing. (Old people have killed but usually using guns?) Anyways....
He might look absolutely fine walking around. A lot of seniors look absolutely fine walking around. But usually they have unknown limitations--limits in stamina or limiting ailments such as arthritis, etc.
This crime imo would take a younger perp. How young? I guess I will go with LE's estimate of 40-50.

Hi - just waiting on Mod direction to either take Kat's fabulous find today to another thread or find them individually. Kinda hoping for a consolidated thread so we can look for similarities. Waiting... :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yes, I remember LE's ABC statement.
I'm in the camp that RL dId NOT do it. I think he is near 77. It's a rare person who at that age could physically do that kind of murder I am guessing. (Old people have killed but usually using guns?) Anyways....
He might look absolutely fine walking around. A lot of seniors look absolutely fine walking around. But usually they have unknown limitations--limits in stamina or limiting ailments such as arthritis, etc.
This crime imo would take a younger perp. How young? I guess I will go with LE's estimate of 40-50.
i think he is in better health than many seem to think. he told CNN that prior to the murders he walked the "woods", "night" and "day". that to me says that he is at least somewhat physically fit. perhaps handling a 1000 + pound horse keeps him in shape.

Does anyone know if there are any videos or photos of RL going down what appears to be the steep bank by the creek or walking along it? I believe I saw video of him near a clearing [I think closer to his home] and still photos of the same. Does anyone have links from MSM of him deep in the woods with reporters? Thanks in advance.
There's a couple in the media thread of him showing reporters around the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle