Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #3

Knowing there was one set of footprints from her car, I could believe she went out there by herself or to meet someone and accidentally fell into the river, if it weren't for the phone being in Yuba City on Sunday and in Live Oak by her truck on Monday.
Moving the phone points to a crime, imo.
If she drowned Thursday night after she left Yuba City, she didn't move that phone herself.

What is the time of death and where is the toxology report, please?

LE needs to explain why no cell activity after 9:30pm? This little chick who used her cell phone constantly did not text/call anyone for over an hour and half?
It is hard to beleive that someone so intoxicated or disoriented to fall and drown in a river could manuever her truck like they didi in the videos at 11pm. And she was able to walk through a muddy orchard without falling?
No way. Impossible

could this actually be a legitimate accident?

To believe that, you have to believe someone accidentally coincidentally moved her phone from Yuba City to Live Oak after she drowned.

Sorry simple question. So this means she was alive b4 being dumped in river? Also hmmm Could she have "drowned " elsewhere? Thn been dumped in river. I do not believe she walked thru the orchard to the river after seeing images provided by a user here

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The ethanol test
While 92-98% of alcohol is metabolized in the liver, the remaining 2-8% leave the body through urine, sweat, and breath. Ethanol is beverage alcohol that can be detected in urine up to one or two hours after the alcohol has left the body.
Ethanol urine tests
When it comes to ethanol urine tests, there’s going to be a bit of a lag as the body filters the alcohol from the blood into the bladder. It can take up to 2 hours for alcohol to show up in your urine.
But once it’s there, a single ounce of pure alcohol is detectable for about 1.5 hours. If you reach a higher BAC, the alcohol will be detectable for longer, up to roughly 12 hours.
How ethanol tests are used
Ethanol urine tests are not the most accurate, partly because the alcohol concentration in urine tends to lag behind the actual concentration of alcohol in the blood. Also, ethanol is also created naturally in the body by bacteria.
https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/alcohol-abuse/faq/how-long-does-alcohol-stay-in-your-system/#gref

I would love to know how long she was in the river.

Why would someone have ethanol in their system? That's like gasoline right?

Ethanol is alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
888e99fa1f0f4840eb03dd72f285ccf3.png

Sorry simple question. So this means she was alive b4 being dumped in river? Also hmmm Could she have "drowned " elsewhere? Thn been dumped in river. I do not believe she walked thru the orchard to the river after seeing images provided by a user here

I agree. She could have also drown in the river by being held underwater. IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ethanol is alcohol.

888e99fa1f0f4840eb03dd72f285ccf3.png

Please excuse my stupidity, I work in the gasoline industry & ethanol is a very common additive to gasoline. Going back to my corner now.

A DC amendment has not been filed. The DC still shows "toxicology pending". I'll keep watching for the amendment. This news makes me sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope they have a lot more to go on than her body after being in the river all that time.

Please excuse my stupidity, I work in the gasoline industry & ethanol is a very common additive to gasoline. Going back to my corner now.

Ethanol is also the type of alcohol in alcoholic beverages.

Maybe she left her phone ast the house 2 charge well dropping off the daughter.. wonder if THEY drove down there to listen to music and smoke and maybe she accidentally fell in. Whoever was with her panicked and after all was said n done drove her truck bk up happn to get stuck and well we know the rest

I did a little research when she was found in the river and was surprised to learn that a body in water takes twice as long to decompose. Which is good for showing cause of death so i thought . And also learned that typically when a person drowns, the body is in an almost fetal like postion. Curled inwards.

Does anyone know the distance from where Aly's truck was found to the nearest point of the river? I remember someone posted this in a previous thread but i can't find it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back