Found Deceased KS - Laura Dorey, 16, Haven, 12 June 2017

Bump.
This girl reminds me a lot of my son, and I keep checking in to see if she's been found. Please let her be found.

I cannot find a single update for Laura? :( Or am I just not looking in the right places?

:bump:

Any news?

No :( I checked her Find Me page on FB and there has not been any posts since December.

I did see though that Laura appears to have two sisters, who she did not grow up with due to adoption (not sure who was adopted or if they all were) and they have been looking for her long before she disappeared.They just "found" her a few months back, only to discover she is missing. Another sad add on to this story.

No :( I checked her Find Me page on FB and there has not been any posts since December.

I did see though that Laura appears to have two sisters, who she did not grow up with due to adoption (not sure who was adopted or if they all were) and they have been looking for her long before she disappeared.They just "found" her a few months back, only to discover she is missing. Another sad add on to this story.
Oh that is so sad :(

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Oh wow. I had *just* checked on her case over the weekend, and now this. What a shock. It's been a really busy local news day; I hope her case will receive the attention it deserves. Prayers to her family!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back