GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I'll read over your shoulder if that's OK cvaldez1975.

I am praying that the Jury is taking so long because they are trying to figure out why many of RB's text messages and phone calls to (murderer) MM started or ended with "HON" after this "HON" punched her Baby Daughter to death ..... that and also why did she INDEED climb out that back window when the Boston Police came to her apt.

Also, when listening to Shapiro's closing .... if MM punched Bella because of the fact she was not going to bed/sleep .... why was she found with little girl leggings and NOT p.j.'s?

Does the ME have the actual time of day Bella was killed? I am guessing where they NEVER gave that Baby Doll a date that she died, they cannot tell us the time she died either.

One more question, why didn't MM take the stand?

Assume that MM told the truth in his police interview. Now put yourself in his shoes.

Would you take the stand? Especially if you've been doping heavily for quite some time?

Given that RB "can't remember" the day her daughter died, it would be crazy for MM to take the stand. Without a date, he's got no alibi.

The risks are just too high for him. Questions could be asked that frame him in a very bad light.

Assume that MM told the truth in his police interview. Now put yourself in his shoes.

Would you take the stand? Especially if you've been doping heavily for quite some time?

Given that RB "can't remember" the day her daughter died, it would be crazy for MM to take the stand. Without a date, he's got no alibi.

The risks are just too high for him. Questions could be asked that frame him in a very bad light.

THANKS, gcharlie!!!!

I totally agree. Drugged up most of the time. Risks def too high for MM.

:tyou:

From thread #5- this member deserves a prize. She summed up where we are today...back on September 21, 2015Capture.PNG

I am praying that the Jury is taking so long because they are trying to figure out why many of RB's text messages and phone calls to (murderer) MM started or ended with "HON" after this "HON" punched her Baby Daughter to death ..... that and also why did she INDEED climb out that back window when the Boston Police came to her apt.

Also, when listening to Shapiro's closing .... if MM punched Bella because of the fact she was not going to bed/sleep .... why was she found with little girl leggings and NOT p.j.'s?

Does the ME have the actual time of day Bella was killed? I am guessing where they NEVER gave that Baby Doll a date that she died, they cannot tell us the time she died either.

Unless they were both to drugged up that night and too lazy to put her into her pajamas.

This is the picture Shapiro showed of Bella in her Pj's ready for bed
19b808694aac32d8d3db17ffce37ecde.jpg

Have a listen...

Legal Questions Linger In Bella Bond Murder Trial

http://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2017/06/21/legal-bond-trial

Wow!!! That was a great find, BUF!!!

That whole segment was very interesting to listen to!!!

So much "he said/he said" back and forth in this trial.

But it does appear from many people's stand point that Sanders does appear to side with the Prosecution.

So Shapiro could put in for a Mistrial?

I think that the Attorney on the WBUR link said Shapiro could do that if unhappy with the verdict.

BUT was that the night of?

Because she was not found in that.

What a PRECIOUS LITTLE SWEETIE!

This also looks like it was taken in the morning...her hair looks like she may have a ponytail holder in, meaning her mother may have been too lazy to take it out before bed.

Have a listen...

Legal Questions Linger In Bella Bond Murder Trial

http://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2017/06/21/legal-bond-trial

Thank you buf, that was interesting! I am hoping with a defense attorney on the jury he or she can explain to the other jurors all the legal confusion that is going on. If they don't come to some decision by tomorrow, I have a feeling we won't get what we are hoping for!

I would think Bella was younger in that photo. Her legs look very chubby in that photo, and I think I can see a diaper or pull-up under the clothing? There was no diaper, no pull-up, and no underwear listed as being found with her body...

The photo makes me want to hug her :-(

If it was a warm late spring/early summer night, I think lighter clothing like a pyjama t-shirt and pyjama leggings would be appropriate for a nearly 3-year old. But the polka dot leggings outfit was apparently a day outfit, not a night outfit? But children can fuss with their clothes and take items off at will, so she might have been put down for a nap or sleep without a top, or taken it off herself? And clothes can be repurposed if the top of a set no longer fits I don't see any reason to not use the leggings part with a t-shirt for pyjamas?

I would think Bella was younger in that photo. Her legs look very chubby in that photo, and I think I can see a diaper or pull-up under the clothing? There was no diaper, no pull-up, and no underwear listed as being found with her body...

The photo makes me want to hug her :-(

Bella was an absolutely beautiful little girl with that sweet angelic little cherub face of hers. This makes me so sad.

So we know for sure if a mistrial RB plea deal null and void?

No. The only thing that can void her plea agreement is if she is found to have not complied. It is, in fact a contract, so if she does not hold up her part (which she didn't) it can be vacated.

The only requirement is her being "truthful and cooperative". A mistrial, however, opens the door to a review as to whether she complied is all. That can happen regardless of the verdict including a hung jury. BUT a mistrial means that she is not done and remains incarcerated as there will be a retrial and her plea will not be completed until the current charges against MM are finalized.

Bottom line to me is she will NOT walk if the jury is deadlocked. She may or may not walk with either or any of the many possible verdicts the jury is faced with. :gaah:

JMO

Thank you so much for this!!! Just as most of us thought!

So Judge Rachet did screw up THE case! Shapiro was right in what he was saying. I would love for her to have to listen to this!

Wow!

YES! to have her instruction After Shapiro's closing argument is not only unusual it HAS to be unlawful, IMO. It is because the Commonwealth's case fell apart after RB's cross where she was thinking ( lying) on her feet.

What is taking them so long! Weren't we listening to the same trial?! I heard zero evidence to convict MM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be shocked if there is a verdict before Monday TBH.

But JMO - if they are so shell shocked by the instruction and truly want justice they will see that after some heavy arguments and end with throwing up (their hands) in disgust.

Hopefully. God Bless this Jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member