Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for trying but it doesn't show for me. The first link shows the videos and I can click on it, but then I get the same "not available" message again. The second link just brings me to my own page. I think it must have been taken down. It's alright, I don't really need to see it. It's not right anyway to show her body like that.

But nevertheless thank you! :)

Does anyone know which street the dog park is located on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure. I tried to look at satellite view on maps and there are several open spaces within the complex that could be a dog park. Since it's listed as an amenity I am guessing it's one of those spaces and not separate. MOO

they were always there. social media and the internet have made us hyperaware of them :(

Remember when we could be outside all day, riding bikes, visiting kids in the neighborhood, play kick the can after dark? At least that's how I grew up in the 80's and 90's. My kids are on summer break now and they don't leave my yard. They aren't allowed at the neighbors houses. They don't go anywhere with "family friends". They aren't allowed near the road and if ANYONE comes near them, they run to get me.

Sickos have deprived children of freedom and innocence.

I for one think the perp lives in the complex and aware of her.... and she got to landfill via being placed in a dumpster.

To be fair, those sickos have always been out there. We were not always as aware because we did not have social media, the news cycle was much slower, and the Internet was not a big part of our lives. You were not likely to ever hear of the majority of crimes against children as you are now. Unfortunately, the Internet has also created new challenges in keeping our kids safe. Although I'll guess that cell phones also play a large part in keeping kids safer by providing an easy way for them to be tracked or stay in contact with parents.

Unfortunately, once you know "what's out there" you can't un-know it. It definitely changes the way we parent our kids, for better or worse.

There are a LOT more of them today. Pedophilia used to be considered universally despicable and disgusting, but as sexual perversion and amorality has grown, so have circuits of predators who feed off of one another in secret chat rooms and forums. They meet one another in "treatment facilities". Child *advertiser censored* may have always existed, but certainly not on the scale that we are presently dealing with. It really is out of control.

Remember when we could be outside all day, riding bikes, visiting kids in the neighborhood, play kick the can after dark? At least that's how I grew up in the 80's and 90's. My kids are on summer break now and they don't leave my yard. They aren't allowed at the neighbors houses. They don't go anywhere with "family friends". They aren't allowed near the road and if ANYONE comes near them, they run to get me.

Sickos have deprived children of freedom and innocence.

Yes. Our yards were connected; no fences. Back and forth, all over the place, eat supper, then go back out to play.

This is so, so sad.

[video=twitter;878000436602712064]https://twitter.com/HomaBashNBC5/status/878000436602712064[/video]

Why did LE say the body found and the missing girl were not connected at first? I don't get it.

[video=twitter;878001185969635328]https://twitter.com/Jeff_Journalist/status/878001185969635328[/video]

"She had gone with her dog on a walk and Bedford police did not issue an Amber Alert because detectives said they did not believe she was in danger, based on interviews with friends.

'The kids she was with have been giving us different stories and we’re checking every lead,' police Lt. David Smith said Wednesday. 'We do not have any previous reports of her being a runaway.'"
http://amp.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article157666589.html

Whatever these "kids" know, I hope they are telling the detectives everything they know.

I'm not sure. I tried to look at satellite view on maps and there are several open spaces within the complex that could be a dog park. Since it's listed as an amenity I am guessing it's one of those spaces and separate. MOO

Thank you Mikayoyo.

I'm looking at the map of sex offenders near Kaytlynns apartment.

Not very many in that area but 1 stands out to me.
He moved in April 2017 and is 2 blocks from the apartments.

His victim was a 16 year old girl and he received a 40 year sentence in 1993.

This guy could be completely innocent though. I'm very troubled by the reports of Kaytlynns friends changing stories.

[video=twitter;878001932748574721]https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8/status/878001932748574721[/video]

[video=twitter;878002862864957442]https://twitter.com/KRLDAndrewG/status/878002862864957442[/video]

I was going to say I always thought the dog park was in the complex, just from the sound of things. I don't like changing stories. The truth doesn't change.

I'm not sure. I tried to look at satellite view on maps and there are several open spaces within the complex that could be a dog park. Since it's listed as an amenity I am guessing it's one of those spaces and not separate. MOO

Not sure if this article has new information in it, but it looks like there may be a picture of part of the dog park down at the bottom of the article.
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article157666589.html

He just read the statement and walked away. No new info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member