Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM SO ANGRY !!!! THIS IS RIGHT DOWN THE HWY FROM ME !!! I cannot believe as I sat and watched the local news last night they actually said RUNAWAY!!! "nothing to indicate anything unusual" were the exact words the news said !!! and I knew better :(

Not the time for new friendships born out of tragedy..but hi neighbor. I'm in Euless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know which street the dog park is located on?

I believe the dog park is located with n the apartment complex. It's listed as an amenity

Such a cutie pie! There isn't anything new at the link. I just wanted to post her picture again. I do believe this one is going to make me cry. She is just so tiny and vulnerable. :(
19399679_1254495908005768_7842491171892692062_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/BedfordTXP...496574072371/1254495908005768/?type=3&theater

Precious

Wow. The comments on there are really bashing.

The comments are very disappointing. I strongly believe the police response had no effect on this case. I don't believe she was a runaway but I do believe that, unfortunately, whatever happened to this poor girl probably took place before 8PM when the police were even notified. Hopefully a fast arrest will confirm the previous theory that any misinformation was because they have their eye on a suspect.

The comments are very disappointing. I strongly believe the police response had no effect on this case. I don't believe she was a runaway but I do believe that, unfortunately, whatever happened to this poor girl probably took place before 8PM when the police were even notified. Hopefully a fast arrest will confirm the previous theory that any misinformation was because they have their eye on a suspect.

I do agree now that we know it's her but before that and even after the Bedford PD was at the landfill, they STILL said she was a runaway. I'm sure there are strategic decisions and yata yata but damn it's so frustrating to read case after case here where a child is believed to be missing on their own only to end up dead at the hands of a sick !

And O/T I lived in Euless a loooong time ago. Went to N. Euless elementary 4-6 and EJH for my 7th grade year.

Hello everyone. New to the case. Such a lovely and fragile girl. Heart breaks.

:welcome4:

I cannot believe they filmed the body and I am even more astonished the ME did not put up a tent for privacy! I think you are correct about the torso and from what I could tell the bottoms were blue jean material (I think they were shorts, but I cannot be certain).

I agree! And then to broadcast it!! Her poor family and friends must have been glued to the news. It breaks my heart that they may have seen the footage!

I agree! And then to broadcast it!! Her poor family and friends must have been glued to the news. It breaks my heart that they may have seen the footage!
I really hope they didn't and never ever do.

Yes, she was probably already deceased by the time they said she was a runaway. People need to realize that she may very well have run away to someone she trusted. Her friends indicate she left on her own. I don't like that LE said the body wasn't connected to Kaytlynn, it seems unnecessary and cruel, considering the perp in all likelihood knew very well it was her they found. Who were they attempting to fool? Other than that, they did all they could with what information they had to go on, and all indications were that she left of her own accord. Perhaps they had text messages or something along those lines to base their determinations on.

I made poor decisions as a 14 year old that nearly got me tangled with an 18 year old. Young, naive, trusting. I got on the back of his motorcycle and let him take me somewhere. I went willingly.

it's still there ... I'm watching it right now and clicked on both links that pink posted

Thank you for trying but it doesn't show for me. The first link shows the videos and I can click on it, but then I get the same "not available" message again. The second link just brings me to my own page. I think it must have been taken down. It's alright, I don't really need to see it. It's not right anyway to show her body like that.

But nevertheless thank you! :)

Marking my spot.

RIP Kaytlynn :rose:

Something is off here. Don't like it when you hear 'conflicting stories'

Exactly. I watched for about 5 minutes. I really couldn't tell anything because my eyes are suck but I was truly shocked there was no tent. When I saw it was a 40+ minute video I just shut it off. I felt awful watching it knowing that's somebody's loved one and so vulnerable even after death.

I am devastated to find out it was her in the landfill, thrown away like trash. I am wondering if it is a Ted Bundy type deal where someone asked for her help with something so she asked her friends to watch the dog for a minute. It could even be someone she casually knew from the apartment complex. I don't think she would have left her dog to run off with someone. RIP sweet girl.

at 25:15 in the landfill video, the officers start wading into the landfill (after dear Kaytlynn has been carried out)... it is overwhelming for me to watch them ... can only imagine how they must feel in a virtual ocean of garbage ... searching for some kind of evidence that might be linked .... just wow when the camera pans out and the massive scale of their task is revealed

~fly high with the angels precious Kaytlynn~

[video=twitter;878021655163011073]https://twitter.com/RyanOsborneFWST/status/878021655163011073[/video]

[video=twitter;878021918074568706]https://twitter.com/RyanOsborneFWST/status/878021918074568706[/video]

[video=twitter;878030512950038530]https://twitter.com/RyanOsborneFWST/status/878030512950038530[/video]

[video=twitter;878021145655746560]https://twitter.com/HomaBashNBC5/status/878021145655746560[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member