Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is going on this summer? This is the 3rd girl we have lost in a very short period of time.

Naomi Jones, 12, went missing May 31st 2017 and was found deceased on June 5th 2017.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Naomi-Jones-12-Pensacola-31-May-2017-*Arrest*

Kiaya Campbell, 10, went missing June 7th 2017 and was found deceased on June 8th 2017.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...7-June-2017-*Arrest*&highlight=kiaya+campbell

Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, went missing June 19th 2017 and was found deceased on June 21st 2017.

There is something very, very wrong in this world. :(
Horrified at how commonplace it is becoming.😟

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;878013220086325248]https://twitter.com/BedfordTXPD/status/878013220086325248[/video]

The video is still there, you may have to sign in to view it. I viewed the rest of the video after I initially posted and yes, it does show her poor little body.
Honestly, news agencies should be fined when they do this
[emoji17]

A vigil was planned for 8 p.m. Thursday at Central Junior High School in Euless, where Kaytlynn was a student.

Brooke Kirkland, 15, who attends Central, brought balloons to the dog park where Kaytlynn was last seen with her dog, a Doberman Pinscher puppy.

Kaytlynn had last been seen at 6:20 p.m. Monday near her family’s apartment in the 1700 block of Oak Creek Lane, near Pennington Field in Bedford, which is about 3 miles northwest of the landfill.

Kaytlynn was walking her dog and had tied the puppy up in a dog park at the apartment complex.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...t-tarrant/article157666589.html#storylink=cpy

So are we thinking someone threw her body in a dumpster or what? God, it hurts to even type that out. She looks so sweet. It's really hard to believe anyone would hurt her on purpose.
An earlier article said something about remains arrived with trash from a "hauler" I'm at work. I don't have a link (or much of a brain tonight sorry)

Honestly, news agencies should be fined when they do this
[emoji17]

Yeah I understand they need news the more gruesome the better but good grief, in the bit that I watched they zoomed in. I also blame the people who didn't put up a privacy tent. They do that for car wrecks why not for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably law enforcement taking a gamble that someone might slip up and say something asserting they knew it was her.

Don't think it was LE. CBS local news jumped the gun stating that.

Thank you Mikayoyo.

I'm looking at the map of sex offenders near Kaytlynns apartment.

Not very many in that area but 1 stands out to me.
He moved in April 2017 and is 2 blocks from the apartments.

His victim was a 16 year old girl and he received a 40 year sentence in 1993.

This guy could be completely innocent though. I'm very troubled by the reports of Kaytlynns friends changing stories.

Good catch on the SO. Also, I'm not sure the friends are changing their stories, just that LE said they are getting lots of different stories from friends which led me to interpret that different friends are saying different things. Maybe.

What are the conflicting statements that were given by her friends?
I'm of the opinion that it's different friends telling different things. I don't see that a friend/s "changed" their story. Iykwim

The comments are very disappointing. I strongly believe the police response had no effect on this case. I don't believe she was a runaway but I do believe that, unfortunately, whatever happened to this poor girl probably took place before 8PM when the police were even notified. Hopefully a fast arrest will confirm the previous theory that any misinformation was because they have their eye on a suspect.
I agree. We have no idea what LE was really doing based on the few bits of info we are given. Sadly I also think that she was already gone before anyone really knew she was missing. Not like on TV. No one to save the day. Not at all.

I do agree now that we know it's her but before that and even after the Bedford PD was at the landfill, they STILL said she was a runaway. I'm sure there are strategic decisions and yata yata but damn it's so frustrating to read case after case here where a child is believed to be missing on their own only to end up dead at the hands of a sick !

And O/T I lived in Euless a loooong time ago. Went to N. Euless elementary 4-6 and EJH for my 7th grade year.

Maybe they said it once, right in the beginning and all the crappy news stations just kept regurgitating it? I will give LE the benefit of the doubt.

Poor Kaytlynn. This is so devastating. What a cutie. This is happening WAY too much... more & more it seems

An earlier article said something about remains arrived with trash from a "hauler" I'm at work. I don't have a link (or much of a brain tonight sorry)

Hauler could mean residential or a big bin you would find at an apartment complex?

Body of young female found in landfill: the latest

A deceased young female was found by an employee among the trash left by a hauler, just before 2 p.m. on Wednesday. It is not known when the body was dumped at the landfill.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/arlington/article157541374.html#storylink=cpy

I'm of the opinion that it's different friends telling different things. I don't see that a friend/s "changed" their story. Iykwim

IMO these aren't her friends but rather kids in the complex. Maybe friends but I just feel these "friends" are either covering their own *advertiser censored* or knew she went off to meet someone. There's been no mention of her phone. I wonder if they have it.

Hauler could mean residential or a big bin you would find at an apartment complex?

Body of young female found in landfill: the latest

A deceased young female was found by an employee among the trash left by a hauler, just before 2 p.m. on Wednesday. It is not known when the body was dumped at the landfill.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/arlington/article157541374.html#storylink=cpy

Yes I take hauler as the truck that picks up trash from residential homes as well as dumpsters. Moo

Maybe they said it once, right in the beginning and all the crappy news stations just kept regurgitating it? I will give LE the benefit of the doubt.

No, there were tweets from last night stating she was considered a runaway. After the body was found! I will see if I can find some.

[video=twitter;877882144735076352]https://twitter.com/BrittJeffersCBS/status/877882144735076352[/video]

Here's one from this morning stating she was still considered a runaway!

I'm so sad by this story. I was hoping she would be found alive.

Yes I take hauler as the truck that picks up trash from residential homes as well as dumpsters. Moo

"It’s not known how Kaytlynn’s body ended up in the landfill, which is operated by Republic Services.

The city of Arlington and its residents are the primary users of the landfill, but Arlington contracts to receive waste from Mansfield, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Southlake and Grapevine as well as some commercial waste from Fort Worth, Irving and Dallas, said Susan Schrock, an Arlington spokeswoman.
Just to the west of the landfill, at 11271 Mosier Valley Road and Trinity Boulevard, sits Our Garden of Angels, a small plot filled with more than 125 white crosses to remember loved ones killed in violent crimes. The roadside memorial was founded in 2000 with a cross for Amy Robinson, a mentally challenged 19-year-old Arlington woman who was kidnapped, tortured and slain near the location in 1998.

A cross for Kaytlynn will likely be next." (BBM)
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article157666589.html

Mod Note

Please do not copy comments from social media or from under articles. Do not discuss comments unless they are directly made by MSM or LE.

If you want to direct others to an interesting comment, please provide a link, but the comment still may not be discussed here.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member