Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there were tweets from last night stating she was considered a runaway. After the body was found! I will see if I can find some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, one of the reporters even called Bedford PD to check the status last night after the body was found at the landfill.

"It’s not known how Kaytlynn’s body ended up in the landfill, which is operated by Republic Services.

The city of Arlington and its residents are the primary users of the landfill, but Arlington contracts to receive waste from Mansfield, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Southlake and Grapevine as well as some commercial waste from Fort Worth, Irving and Dallas, said Susan Schrock, an Arlington spokeswoman.
Just to the west of the landfill, at 11271 Mosier Valley Road and Trinity Boulevard, sits Our Garden of Angels, a small plot filled with more than 125 white crosses to remember loved ones killed in violent crimes. The roadside memorial was founded in 2000 with a cross for Amy Robinson, a mentally challenged 19-year-old Arlington woman who was kidnapped, tortured and slain near the location in 1998.

A cross for Kaytlynn will likely be next." (BBM)
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article157666589.html

Aw man, I remember Amy Robinson. I believe one of the two guys convicted (if not both) have already been put to death.

Mod Note

Please do not copy comments from social media or from under articles. Do not discuss comments unless they are directly made by MSM or LE.

If you want to direct others to an interesting comment, please provide a link, but the comment still may not be discussed here.

Thank you!

Oops sorry about that. My apologies

Yes, one of the reporters even called Bedford PD to check the status last night after the body was found at the landfill.

The Bedford police did say that there was cameras at that landfill so I'm hoping they caught the person on camera.

The Bedford police did say that there was cameras at that landfill so I'm hoping they caught the person on camera.

I don't believe the person who murdered her took her to the landfill. I truly believe she was placed in a dumpster. Moo. I'm afraid cameras at the landfill will be useless. Moo

Bedford is literally 10 minutes from where I live. I am so saddened that the police didn't treat this the way they should have. I have a friend who knows the family and Kate was not the type of girl to run away. I feel maybe her death could've been prevented had they taken the right precautions and treated this in the right manner.

Unless it meets certain criteria, there would be no Amber Alert and I get that but why was she listed as a runaway who was not in danger? I mean that kind of guarnatees the public won't be on the look out. Every missing kid case should be treated as an emergency. This is confusing.

LE may have been busy running down info based on what the friends told them???

What did the friends say?

I don't believe the person who murdered her took her to the landfill. I truly believe she was placed in a dumpster. Moo. I'm afraid cameras at the landfill will be useless. Moo

Yes I'm replying to myself but this just made me wonder if the person responsible possibly knew the dumpster would be emptied soon. Usually they aren't emptied but once a couple weeks. Hmmm. Moo

Right Gitana, what did the friends say?
Why didn't anyone tell the parents about the puppy being tied up?

Confusing......

Aw man, I remember Amy Robinson. I believe one of the two guys convicted (if not both) have already been put to death.

I just checked. One was executed in 2006 and the other in 2011.

[video=twitter;878049822699249664]https://twitter.com/BudKennedy/status/878049822699249664[/video]

Her mom Trisha West told the Dallas Morning News that while searching for her daughter she found the pet tied to a fence at a nearby dog park.

“I went out looking for her after she didn’t come back for like 30 minutes,” West said.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/22/body-of-teen-who-went-missing-on-dog-walk-found-in-landfill/

Doesn't LE seem to usually say just "person"? Find it interesting that "person or persons" was used, as if they perhaps know it's more than one. I have been suspicious of the "friends" from the beginning and I hope whatever stories they have told are getting unraveled toward the truth.

But it could show the truck maybe? And that truck could be tracked and then its stops investigated possibly?

Unless it meets certain criteria, there would be no Amber Alert and I get that but why was she listed as a runaway who was not in danger? I mean that kind of guarnatees the public won't be on the look out. Every missing kid case should be treated as an emergency. This is confusing.

What did the friends say?

Agree as much as I wish there was something just for missing endangered I understand the qualifications for an AA and why they are.

We don't know what friends said as if yet.

Amy Robinson never wanted to be alone.

So 19 years after the Arlington teenager was abducted off a bicycle and murdered, her memorial garden on Mosier Valley Road now has 131 crosses for brutally slain children.

Her grandmother was watching TV news Thursday, worried Kaytlynn Cargill would be No. 132.

“She was found in that trash dump right down the road across from the garden — they threw her out like trash,” Carolyn Barker Maifield of Grand Prairie said by phone.

read:http://www.star-telegram.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/bud-kennedy/article157733129.html

I don't know where to put this, but I feel like it deserves to be somewhere to make parents aware!

*NEW SNAPCHAT FEATURE*

"In a nutshell, the Map feature shows where your friends' Snaps are being composed on a Google Map-like interface, and lets you communicate with friends directly on the Map, as the Snaps are being generated."

(In a "Nut Shell", this is going to help PEDOPHILES & OTHER PEOPLE THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS, LOCATE OR CHILDREN!!!)

This is bad, very bad.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/06/21/new-snapchat-maps-find-friends/103070952/

Where should it go?
The
Up to the Minute
thread?

MOO

Looking at Terrant County's Daily Booked In Reports for yesterday -most recent one available-, there is a man who was arrested on the charge of "PV SEXUAL PERFORM CHILD" (PV = previous?).

Found him on Texas Department of Safety's Sex Offender Registry. He is currently 29 and was convicted of "SEXUAL PERFORMANCE OF A CHILD PRODUCE/DIRECT/PROMOTE" on 01/22/2015, so he would have been 27. Age of victim: 14; sex of victim: female

It is a 30-minute drive from the apartment complex where Kaytlynn lives to his current address as listed on the RSO registry, so not terribly close.

According to vinelink, he is still in custody as of today.

Great find. Either he's connected or they just busted people on violations as they talked to each nearby RSO.

But it could show the truck maybe? And that truck could be tracked and then it's stops investigated possibly?

Yes but I'm pretty sure the landfills already know what sections are from which area/neighborhood. It's like a grid. That may not make much sense but it does in my head. Sorry I'm rambling.

Can someone link me to the landfill video?

I don't know where to put this, but I feel like it deserves to be somewhere to make parents aware!

*NEW SNAPCHAT FEATURE*

"In a nutshell, the Map feature shows where your friends' Snaps are being composed on a Google Map-like interface, and lets you communicate with friends directly on the Map, as the Snaps are being generated."

(In a "Nut Shell", this is going to help PEDOPHILES & OTHER PEOPLE THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS, LOCATE OR CHILDREN!!!)

This is bad, very bad.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/06/21/new-snapchat-maps-find-friends/103070952/

Where should it go?
The
Up to the Minute
thread?

MOO

Crimes against children maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online