GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no...well I imagine appeals and motions will be filed. Never have I felt so strongly someone should walk. Cannot believe RB's testimony could even be used, her words aren't worth a pile of beans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;879356294909628416]https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/879356294909628416[/video]

There will definitely be an appeal, the judge messed up big time! I feel sick for poor little Bella she deserves so much better!

I wonder if there is anyone to give impact statements on behalf of baby Bella. It doesn't seem that she had anyone who truly loved her.

Does the judge or jury do the sentencing?

I'm in tears. Just like I was with the CA trial.
So RB just flies free as a bird.

Yes, and free to begin hanging out at the pharmacy by nightfall probably.

I think it's a mandatory life sentence.

Well. I guess no real evidence is required there. I absolutely do not understand how they reached this verdict.

So it is a life sentence with maybe chance of parole after 15 years?

I thought the Court said parole after 25 years.

WHAT?!?!

No justice for baby Bella. That excuse for a mother can now walk free? How on earth did the jury come to this decision with no evidence? Did they actually find her credible?

I'm shocked and disappointed and hurting for Bella. MM is no prize but I do not believe he is a murderer.

Wow. I feel for MM. His nightmare is just starting all over again. He probably had a glimmer of hope until today.

[video=twitter;879356379856818176]https://twitter.com/HagerWBZ/status/879356379856818176[/video]

Is it typical for the judge to go have a chat after a verdict is read??

Joey, the father of the year, will probably give an impact statement

Interesting how these Courts work ... they can APPEAL MM's verdict but NO ONE can touch that agreement RB has with the Prosecutor.

THAT is what I would love to see APPEALED. RB is and has never been a MOM. She is a druggie and she is walking free now.

I totally AGREE that MM is no angel at all. BUT they should have BOTH been ON TRIAL for MURDER. PERIOD.

Sorry about all the bold writing above, I am so upset. Upset mostly that RB walks out the door. Is this JUSTICE for Baby Bella?

Joey, the father of the year, will probably give an impact statement

Possibly start a go:$:&:&:me to help RB get on her feet till welfare and public housing kicks in.

We all feel Bella has had no justice. From the way she was discarded to now this.
Maybe we can brainstorm on a way to memorialize her all together across the world.
Balloons are bad for the environment but what else can we do for Bella?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member