WA WA - Jessie Rubio-Montejano, 23, Wenatchee, 23 June 2016

She's been gone over two months now. How long would someone be in rehab?

It is heartwarming to see that there are people here on WS caring about this missing person because she disappeared from my town. I know the spot where she is sitting in the June 20 photo with her head shaved. In fact, I was just at a concert there last night. It is the stage at Centennial Park on the main street of town, Wenatchee Avenue. Homeless people sometimes spend time at that park during the day.

I am keeping an eye out for her since it is thought she might still be in the area. (There has to be a reason they are saying that...I wonder what it is.) I ride the bus every day and I am thinking I will ask if Jessie's photos are posted near the drivers' mail slots so that they are familiar with what she looks like. Three of the bus routes are free, and those drivers in particular could be on the lookout.

Today at the local bus station office (Link Transit) I bought my pass and asked if Jessie's photo could be put up where the drivers could see it. The receptionist told me that flyers cannot be posted, but that Link is working with the Wenatchee Police Department, and the drivers all know what Jessie looks like.

She said, "Jessie used to come in here every day", meaning into the reception/waiting area. Maybe to pass time...to be in an indoor space, I don't know.

Gave me kind of a forlorn feeling to think that something, whether planned by Jessie or imposed upon her, has disrupted her routine.
It's so awesome that you thought of this and acted on it. By chance dd the receptionist mention when was the last time she saw Jesse come in?

There are two missing people from Wenatchee. This lady, Jessie Rubio-Montejano, and a girl, named Maritza del Carmen Olivia Brito.

It's so awesome that you thought of this and acted on it. By chance dd the receptionist mention when was the last time she saw Jesse come in?

Thank you. The receptionist didn't mention when she last saw Jessie, but a Wenatchee World link above indicates she has not been seen by friends and family since the week of June 20. I wonder if it is safe to assume that no one at all has reported seeing her since that time. I was a little surprised that LE didn't mention the exact date Jessie was reportedly last seen.

Btw, here is a WS thread for the other missing Wenatchee female. This poor little teen is still in braces! May she come home fast.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...natchee-16-August-2016&highlight=Olivas-Brito

This is my hometown where I currently live. I've seen her flyers around town and am also looking closer at the people who gather down at Centennial Park. I could have sworn I saw her there the first part of July. The reason it sticks out is because she was dressed in a bikini top & jeans and when she turned around, it looked like she had messed her pants :( - I felt so sorry for her and wondered at the time if she had family in town. I pray she's found safe and someone hasn't hurt her.

I wonder if one person knows where both the missing Wenatchee girls are. Could one person be responsible for both disappearances?

Slowbutsteady when you saw Jessie in July did you notice if her hair was shaved then as well? Because in the picture taken on the 20th of June her head was shaved,. Are you certain you saw her in July? And if so was she with anyone else? Do you have a discription of the persons she may have been with ? (I am working with her mother to help her be located, and her little boys miss her and she may be in danger)

Slowbutsteady when you saw Jessie in July did you notice if her hair was shaved then as well? Because in the picture taken on the 20th of June her head was shaved,. Are you certain you saw her in July? And if so was she with anyone else? Do you have a discription of the persons she may have been with ? (I am working with her mother to help her be located, and her little boys miss her and she may be in danger)

I spoke to a policeman the other day and he said it was probably nothing but would take note. I could be off by a week, but I'm sure it was the first part of July because it was getting quite hot. The woman I saw looked like she had very very short hair...not shaved bald tho and she was "dancing" around with a little girl perhaps around 4 or 5 yrs old. I didn't know if the girl was with her or with the several people that were enjoying the shade in the park. I did mention this to the policeman.

Ok thank you, if you think of anything else let me know! 😊

Jessie Rubio-Montejano missing: Cell phone video shows Wenatchee mother before she disappears; family pleas for help finding her
jessie.jpg

It’s the last cell phone video taken of a missing Wenatchee mother.

Detectives have followed up on several tips since Jessie Rubio-Montejano was last seen June 23rd around 6:30pm in the area of S. Wenatchee Ave. and Ferry St.

http://q13fox.com/2017/02/24/jessie...disappears-family-pleas-for-help-finding-her/

Jessie's whereabouts are still unknown. I hope she goes home, soon.

I think this may be The father of at least one of her kids: http://www.ifiberone.com/news/polic...cle_2e9ed802-7054-11e2-be36-0019bb30f31a.html
http://www.ifiberone.com/news/polic...cle_3ec86d20-e4cc-11e5-be2d-436f54f4def8.html

I couldn't find a picture of him but there are photos of a guy referred to as 'Jesus' with her during her pregnancy and holding one baby. The way one of her profiles is for Moore makes me think that is her maiden name. Also, she is listed as having lived in Ephrata at one point.

Reading the tone of the find SM makes me think of Whitney Copley. It seems her family is certain someone hurt her, and with so much time passing it sure seems like I kept :(

I agree, I think she was very impressionable and has been taken by someone. I hope she is finding happiness, wherever she is and her circumstances are not pained.

I hate to say this but I don't think she is with us. I hope I am wrong. either way I hope she comes home so her family knows where she is.

Bump :bump: I hope answers are found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back