Found Deceased MT - Kirsten Ryerson, 21, Whitehall, 22 June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
A Whitehall woman is missing tonight - - her parents haven't seen or heard from her since Thursday.

Making this story more urgent, she is developmentally disabled.

We spoke with the 21-year-old's step-mom this afternoon.

She tells me that Kirsten can barely read or do math.

We’re told she recently moved out of her parent's home and is living with friends.

Kirsten was last seen riding her red, Yamaha ATV going south on Division Street in Whitehall.

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/35752979/missing-developmentally-disabled-woman-in-whitehall

f60ce8b4d825093e1a2cf408cdfe0420.jpg

Wait a minute. Kirsten is 21 and her "stepmom" is also 21? Am I reading this correctly?

Wait a minute. Kirsten is 21 and her "stepmom" is also 21? Am I reading this correctly?
I think it says 21-year-old's step mom, as in step mom of the 21-year-old missing person?

I think it says 21-year-old's step mom, as in step mom of the 21-year-old missing person?

Got it. Next time I'll wear my glasses and hold off on the wine. ;)

On June 6th according to her facebook, she posted she was in a relationship.

On June 6th according to her facebook, she posted she was in a relationship.

Looks like this has happened 3 times so far this year. February 19th, April 20th, and the date you posted.
She also has multiple facebook accounts. Most of them do not have any activity for the past couple of years, but one account has an update dating May 29th. That account also states she lives in Butte, MT.

Looks like this has happened 3 times so far this year. February 19th, April 20th, and the date you posted.
She also has multiple facebook accounts. Most of them do not have any activity for the past couple of years, but one account has an update dating May 29th. That account also states she lives in Butte, MT.
I found at least 6 accounts.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Her missing poster states the last ping on her cell phone was in Melrose, MT. This is almost 60 miles southwest of the mint bar and Kountz Road. Takes about an hour in a car, who knows how long it would take if she was in her ATV.
The Mint bar is about 3 miles northwest from Kountz Road, which is where she was reportedly last seen according to the flier. Is Kountz Road her home? Or a friends?

I'm gonna speculate and say I do not think she drove her ATV down all that way. I do not know a lot about ATV's, but I would assume she would be noticed by someone on the road if she was driving an ATV down a highway. This means someone drove her to this town?

Attachments

• Satellite Kirsten.jpg
    Satellite Kirsten.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 55
Her missing poster states the last ping on her cell phone was in Melrose, MT. This is almost 60 miles southwest of the mint bar and Kountz Road. Takes about an hour in a car, who knows how long it would take if she was in her ATV.
The Mint bar is about 3 miles northwest from Kountz Road, which is where she was reportedly last seen according to the flier. Is Kountz Road her home? Or a friends?

I'm gonna speculate and say I do not think she drove her ATV down all that way. I do not know a lot about ATV's, but I would assume she would be noticed by someone on the road if she was driving an ATV down a highway. This means someone drove her to this town?

Is all that green on the map forest area?

Is all that green on the map forest area?

I am not from the area, nor have I ever been to Montana. That being said, it does not look like there is a road that cuts through Table Mountain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_Mountain_(Madison_County,_Montana)
http://www.summitpost.org/table-mountain-highland-mountains/816267
It's tough to say if it is forest area or not. I have seen multiple pictures depicting wooded areas and then more great plains type areas. There is a national forest west of Melrose. I think Table mountain is actually part of that forest.
Maybe someone from MT could give more insight on the layout? Is there any way Kirsten could have ridden her ATV through that region far enough to have her cell phone ping in Melrose? Looks like it would be tough.
Her ATV must be somewhere if she got in a car with someone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back