Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster so i apologise if this has been mentioned prior.
If you look at corner of Gay street and Balfour road at round-a-bout on Google earth there is a fenced off Telstra building which backs onto a large vacant block with quite a lot of vegetation. I wonder if police have searched this area considering BRE worked for Telstra and I think grew up in this area.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

sidv41,

The Telstra exchange building on Gay St, at the Balfour Rd T-Junction was reported to Crime Stoppers earlier this year. It's five houses from the Es former property (No. 144). Upon frequent visits past the building, there appeared to be someone plain clothed posted there, watching from the bus stop. The area behind the building is a sports field called Sutherlands Park. Rest assured that building and its surrounds would have been thoroughly searched.

I'm wondering about the domination angle, that is the types of alleged crimes, attempted rape in Huntingdale, coercive behaviour in the Karrakatta attack, use of rope, lack of talking, sexual assault, leaving victim for dead. All so far pointing my thoughts towards wondering if the alleged offending a product of repressed anger, retaliation behaviour.... that sort of thing.
The description of work colleagues about the accused being fussy, and particular about the way others cut cable ties for instance. I wonder if we're dealing with someone feeling powerless in public, and then blowing up in private?
The breakdown of the accused first marriage might of expressed itself in the escalation of the alleged crimes to murder?
Makes you wonder about other potential crimes, like the woman wrapped in plastic at Riverton.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The woman wrapped in plastic bothers me too. If that was the work of the CSK it gives an incite into what the victims went through. What a shame we don't have a list of vehicles driven.

Hey PeteDavo - IMO the accused allegedly complaining about the way others cut cable ties speaks of either:
a) issues with control -
or
B) issues with the way other people handled cable ties which could've been one of the tools of his SK trade in later crimes.
Or
C) both control and an affinity for cable ties.

JMO

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Re lawn mowing businesses. Papertrail referenced lawnmowing in the following

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Australia-8-ARREST*&p=13022153#post13022153

Googling lawnmowers 344 acton about the 4th entry you will see an ad for lawnmowing.

DRT,

That's an excellent find. Perhaps BRE did do lawnmowing for the BLA. I'm not sure if, when he split with CGE he ended with BLA. Perhaps when he intended leaving BLA he intended selling off the lawn mowing equipment. The date of the advert might give an indication.

Hey PeteDavo - IMO the accused allegedly complaining about the way others cut cable ties speaks of either:
a) issues with control -
or
B) issues with the way other people handled cable ties which could've been one of the tools of his SK trade in later crimes.
Or
C) both control and an affinity for cable ties.

JMO

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
Or maybe a small peek through the crack of a public veneer of pretence that SKs use to feign tolerance, empathy, a generally being a good person who upholds public norms?
Too bad that old newspapers from the 80's and 90's aren't online. Otherwise, I'd be searching up animal cruelty, and other minor crimes in the early years around Gosnells.
Similarly, it would be interesting to know the relationship history of the accused, such as early girlfriends, and relationships breakdowns.
Alas, any of this stuff will have to wait till the court case has been dealt with.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

thats pretty crazy

Menced,

Could you please help, by thinking and then adding any other services a birthday party and wedding might need. Such as hens party, table hire, music equipment etc. You're a gem!

:tyou:

extract...> Just prior to the disappearance of SS and CG both their families were making arrangements for a celebration (older sister). Could it be possible, the CSK whoever he may be was asked to provide a quote in relation to providing a service for both parties? Such as computer equipment for lighting, photography, driving a limousine or vehicle, printing invites.

some other possibly required services which may have led to recognition of the perpetrator -
quotes &/or bookings from suppliers of :
•venue >clubroom hire etc
•dressmaking >fabric selection/purchase, fittings+++
•florist >arrangements & bouquets
•party hire >marquis, seating, decorations
•garden services >general pre-function grounds tidy
•music > DJ hire, other entertainment, concierge
•decorative plant hire
•catering >supply of food, bar, license, waiting
•cleaners >preparative & post function

[emoji887]

Just prior to the disappearance of SS and CG both their families were making arrangements for a celebration (older sister). Could it be possible, the CSK whoever he may be was asked to provide a quote in relation to providing a service for both parties? Such as computer equipment for lighting, photography, driving a limousine or vehicle, printing invites.

AS future 21[SUP]st[/SUP] birthday party (5.05mins) CIA Video (Hunt for a killer)

[video=youtube;nNNF1E3mg3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNNF1E3mg3c[/video]

DG was married as planned that weekend the bridesmaid dress supposed to be worn by her best friend and sister left hanging in the wardrobe. http://www.irishtimes.com
Police had already highlighted the possibility of a serial killer after 18-year-old Sarah Ellen Spiers and, eight months later, 23-year-old Jane Louise Rimmer went missing. Like Ciara, both women were petite, young, attractive and well-dressed.

If I remember well, BRE's second wife is at least also petite. There seems to be a certain type he preferes.

Dennis Rader, The BTK killer now you wouldn't think he was a Serial Killer eh? A tad boring imo. Same as BRE. Anyone know BRE's birthday? I want to look him up in my birthday book. It is neat as.

Hey someone once again brought up that clothes from one victim were left at anothers. That is absolutely false. The rope clue ,well the media brought forth that one. Shenton Park Post newspaper.

Um, so if BRE did the 2 we know, who was responsible for the others? Especially the 2 in the taxi in Princess rd, where the girl jumped out.

I wonder if BRE said in any forums that certain posters knew more that anyone else? Bart for instance and another 1 or 2 mentioned recently. One who got info from a police lady he they knew? That was interesting.

Hey I didn't know another csk blog was going, then stopped,started and stopped again. Seems someone was hell mad on there. Sam as here. Anyways glad I didn't bother with it. Some bloggers were quite factual. No BS, with nut barge theories & ridiculous wave woffle.

What some of you need to do is get on your bikes ( that's bicycles) and go searching your favourite spots. I know mine.

I will post where the cross (approx spt) where GR was found for those wishing to work on the line theory. Someone remind me tomorrow night & I willlook int it on Saturday.

Dennis Rader, The BTK killer now you wouldn't think he was a Serial Killer eh? A tad boring imo. Same as BRE. Anyone know BRE's birthday? I want to look him up in my birthday book. It is neat as.

Hey someone once again brought up that clothes from one victim were left at anothers. That is absolutely false. The rope clue ,well the media brought forth that one. Shenton Park Post newspaper.

Um, so if BRE did the 2 we know, who was responsible for the others? Especially the 2 in the taxi in Princess rd, where the girl jumped out.

BRE was born 7 December 1968. He was just turned 48 when arrested. 7th December is the anniversary of the Pearl Harbour bombing.

Brevette,
Many thanks for supplying the list of party needs, your efforts are much appreciated. :clap:

Perhaps, after the first marriage broke down the accused CSK took on evening or weekend work in order to meet the mortgage repayments. Perhaps he worked for someone in the western suburbs performing tasks related to parties. I also think the American profiler mentioned look for a person who liked driving. In JRs video the MM was wearing a good light-coloured shirt.

Note: the ladies went missing between 12am and 2am.

Below are some professions needed for parties, could you please have a look and make suggestions, in regard to what best suits the accused. Many thanks.

Photography

Garden services
· General pre-function grounds tidy

Vehicle hire
· Limousine hire

Lighting equipment

Music
· DJ hire, other entertainment, concierge, jukebox

Dressmaking
· fabric selection/purchase, fittings+++

Catering:
· supply of food, bar, license, waiting

Cleaning:
· Cleaners both preparative & post function

Floral
· florist >arrangements & bouquets, decorative plant hire

Party hire
marquis, seating, decorations

Venue
· clubroom hire etc

Printing
· Invites

Re EE and BRE breaking up to possibly be a conduit to the crimes, cannot find any images or reference to EE anywhere, surely someone knows if she was a petite blonde or not????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brevette,
Many thanks for supplying the list of party needs, your efforts are much appreciated. :clap:

Perhaps, after the first marriage broke down the accused CSK took on evening or weekend work in order to meet the mortgage repayments. Perhaps he worked for someone in the western suburbs performing tasks related to parties. I also think the American profiler mentioned look for a person who liked driving. In JRs video the MM was wearing a good light-coloured shirt.

Note: the ladies went missing between 12am and 2am.

Below are some professions needed for parties, could you please have a look and make suggestions, in regard to what best suits the accused. Many thanks.

Photography

Garden services
· General pre-function grounds tidy

Vehicle hire
· Limousine hire

Lighting equipment

Music
· DJ hire, other entertainment, concierge, jukebox

Dressmaking
· fabric selection/purchase, fittings+++

Catering:
· supply of food, bar, license, waiting

Cleaning:
· Cleaners both preparative & post function

Floral
· florist >arrangements & bouquets, decorative plant hire

Party hire
marquis, seating, decorations

Venue
· clubroom hire etc

Printing
· Invites

Add provision of alcohol and other drinks

CanningVale and Brevette - could you please explain your rationale why you're exploring the party avenue?

There are two things that keep playing on my mind, and I'll share them here even though I'm not sure why I think these thoughts may be relevant to this case.
Firstly, I keep getting a German connection.
Secondly, I keep getting a connection with Graylands Hospital and Brockway Road.
21 years ago there was much less development along Brockway Road and nearby to HBF Stadium, and Graylands Hospital.
Also the remnants of Perry Lakes Athletics Stadium and surrounding buildings were still around in 1996/97 if I recall correctly. Perry Lakes location could have been used as intermediary location between abduction and d-site. Certainly maintains an athletics theme.

CanningVale and Brevette - could you please explain your rationale why you're exploring the party avenue?

i believe CV raised an avenue worthy of exploration, spooks-r-us
...a common theme - both the spiers & the glennon families were organizing celebrations.

extract...>
Just prior to the disappearance of SS and CG both their families were making arrangements for a celebration.
Could it be possible, the CSK whoever he may be was asked to provide a quote in relation to providing a service for both parties?
Such as computer equipment for lighting, photography, driving a limousine or vehicle, printing invites.

extract...>
some other possibly required services which may have led to recognition of the perpetrator

extract...>
Add provision of alcohol and other drinks
[emoji15]
extract...>
•catering >supply of food, bar, license, waiting

[emoji887]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online