GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

Maybe the car was caught on a neighbor's home security camera? That would be how they would know the car description but not the driver, just like in the Yingying case. JMO.

I was really hoping this child would be found by this morning. :(

That is what I'm thinking. I was thinking either a neighbor was out and saw her getting in a car or someones security cameras picked it up.

11:22 am today:

Filed Under:*Amber Alert,*dps,*fbi,*lancaster,*Missing Girl,*Shavon Le'Feye Randle,*Shavon Randle,*Texas Department of Public Safety,*Texas DPS

LANCASTER (CBSDFW.COM)*–*Police are entering their second day in the search for a 13-year-old*girl*from Lancaster who went missing. An Amber Alert remains active for Shavon Le’Feye Randle and agents with the FBI have taken over the case.

A CBS 11 News crew spoke to a man who said he was Randle’s uncle this morning. The man, who only identified himself as Jerry, said the teenager has lived with him, her aunt and cousin for the past two years. He said Randle’s*mother*lives somewhere else and her father is in prison.

<modsnip>

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/29/search-missing-13-year-old-girl-lancaster/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

11:22 am today:

Filed Under:*Amber Alert,*dps,*fbi,*lancaster,*Missing Girl,*Shavon Le'Feye Randle,*Shavon Randle,*Texas Department of Public Safety,*Texas DPS

LANCASTER (CBSDFW.COM)*–*Police are entering their second day in the search for a 13-year-old*girl*from Lancaster who went missing. An Amber Alert remains active for Shavon Le’Feye Randle and agents with the FBI have taken over the case.

A CBS 11 News crew spoke to a man who said he was Randle’s uncle this morning. The man, who only identified himself as Jerry, said the teenager has lived with him, her aunt and cousin for the past two years. He said Randle’s*mother*lives somewhere else and her father is in prison.

<modsnip>

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/29/search-missing-13-year-old-girl-lancaster/

Kidnap for ransom NEVER ends well.

I wonder how long she hasn't been in her parents lives? How long has dad been in jail? Could this be payback of some sort?
Clearly someone knew she would be home without adults.
I hope this ends well and fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or possibly someone who has been stalking her. Watching the family home routines and such. Maybe a stranger pretending to have some story when he/she came to the door?

But....where is the ransom? It doesn't make any sense.

I'm sure there is no money. The demand could never be met. Even if it could, I repeat ... ransom kidnappings NEVER end well.

Could be in retaliation for whatever reason her father is in prison for?

Well I'm going to say no one is taking the caller serious since this story is every where. The caller clearly knows the police have been called.

"The man, who only identified himself as Jerry, said the teenager has lived with him, her aunt and cousin for the past two years. He said Randle’s*mother*lives somewhere else and her father is in prison."
This is crazy. Where is CPS in this matter. We're discussing a 13 year old child here with absent parents and was given adult responsibilities. We, as a people, have failed this child. Her safety should be paramount. Sorry if I sound cynical here, but this kind of stuff upsets me.
Look to the mother's relationships for possible reasons for leverage or retaliation. JMO.
Hope this post meets muster, don't want to be barred. That's not my intent.

Could be in retaliation for whatever reason her father is in prison for?

Theory: There was no caller and no ransom demand. As another poster said, that demand couldn't be met and the abductor (at least according to what we know at this point) would know that as well. Possible connection to imprisoned father, by enemies wanting to punish him for something (testifying, etc)? If there ever was a phone call that included a ransom demand and a threat like "If you call police, she'll be harmed," then the perp may have merely been engaging in diversion/deception to scare the family into not calling LE. But... I'm guessing there were no calls, no ransom demands, and that the perp is well-known to family and LE. Maybe he's a recent ex-con with a grudge. If Shavon is in grave danger, in the hands of an unstable person, LE might be playing it very hush-hush with facts right now for various reasons. I think, and hope, police and FBI are close to apprehending him, thus they (LE) just want to keep quiet and get the job done.

"The man, who only identified himself as Jerry, said the teenager has lived with him, her aunt and cousin for the past two years. He said Randle&#8217;s*mother*lives somewhere else and her father is in prison."
This is crazy. Where is CPS in this matter. We're discussing a 13 year old child here with absent parents and was given adult responsibilities. We, as a people, have failed this child. Her safety should be paramount. Sorry if I sound cynical here, but this kind of stuff upsets me.
Look to the mother's relationships for possible reasons for leverage or retaliation. JMO.

My feelings exactly. This kiddo deserves better.

"The man, who only identified himself as Jerry, said the teenager has lived with him, her aunt and cousin for the past two years. He said Randle&#8217;s*mother*lives somewhere else and her father is in prison."

Why would CPS need to be involved? Unless we hear otherwise it sounds like the child was in a stable situation living with relatives. I had a babysitting job by myself at 13. I don't think it's that unusual (at least it wasn't when and where I grew up).

Ugh. I totally understand why we can't publicly sleuth family members but sometimes it is very frustrating.

I'll go sit on my hands.

I hadn't heard this:

At least one of the calls was placed from the teen’s cellphone, which is also missing.

The girl’s cellphone is no longer on, but police say they were able to trace its location on Wednesday and are working to obtain surveillance footage from areas of interest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...kidnapper-threats_us_59552a98e4b02734df30ad64
At least there is something to go with. Might lead to her.....

Ugh I hope they find her safe soon. Been out of touch today and trying to catch up.

Wow, so the abducter has made contact? What were his demands? Did he even make demands? Did he say why he is doing this? My heart goes out to Shavon and her family but I am sending many prayers and bright positive light so that she will be returned home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back