GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

The lack of attention on this Amber Alert thread is alarming!

It really is. I'm not a sleuther really I just read and give my thoughts. I fear for this girl. My first thoughts as ashamed as I am to say were that it was a hoax and Lancaster police pulled trigger too early because of what happened to Kaytlynn Cargill in Bedford but with FBI involved now I think she's probably really in danger. So sad and I hope she's found safe and perps are caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I really don't think it's a hoax. I do believe this person is acquainted with the family and that this may be in retaliation for a possible witness to a crime, trying to strongarm someone into not testifying or pressing charges. At least that's the angle I've been inclined toward.

ETA: I just saw the post about 4 POI. Is there someone here who is good at digging who would like to see if there is a history of arrests, criminal record, pending cases against any of these suspects?

UGH!! Poor Shavon, I am absolutely terrified for this little girl!!

DDiXMbOXYAEvSmH.jpg:large

These people may have information on the whereabouts of Shavon. They have no idea how they know of her. Giving description again of Shavon. FBI and police still need people to call. That's all.

ETA that's what I just watched on Fox 4 news.

UGH!! Poor Shavon, I am absolutely terrified for this little girl!!

DDiXMbOXYAEvSmH.jpg:large

Not good at all. I'm glad they have their POI's but this doesn't look good. I hope they find her and them soon.

Not good at all. I'm glad they have their POI's but this doesn't look good.

Agree and wtf? Why would these 4 young people want to harm a 13 year old? So sad and so scared for Shavon!

I'm not sure if we can comment or share postings on fb but I keep seeing people share about a post by fox 4. It names 4 people of interest in her kidnapping. It's from the verified fox 4 page but I haven't seen this information anywhere else. I'm hoping it's true though and they have been able to track down some info on Shavon!

Interesting post about poi Darius fields on website DeadBeatDirectory at link

http://deadbeatdirectory.com/?x=0&y=0&s=Darius+fields

ETA: similar post on a website called LiarSpy and one one other webpage but now I can't find it. All will come up if you google his name + texas. I'm unsure if what is being said about him on these sites is true, however, it does bring to attention that he has beef with at least one person that that person considers bad enough to add him to all these sites.

Agree and wtf? Why would these 4 young people want to harm a 13 year old? So sad and so scared for Shavon!

My mind immediately goes to trafficking but aren't they asking for a ransom?

My mind immediately goes to trafficking but aren't they asking for a ransom?

Ransom demands may not be for money. They may be terms that the kidnappers want met. If she is Shavon's birth mother, that adds a whole different layer.

New here but a search of dallas county public records shows:
Laporshya Polley- Dwi & Resisting arrest
Devontae Owens- UCW & Assault FV
Darius Fields- Deadly conduct x3, Fail to ID fugitive, Poss CS 4G Coc, AA/DW, Poss MJ, Theft 50
Michael Titus-Burg Veh x3,UCW x2,Theft 2500, Eng Org Crime, UUMV

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back