GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

Once they are caught, it won't be long before the 4 turn on each other.

I'm so sad to not see 'Found Safe' on this thread yet :(

I am glad they at least have suspects though. Hopefully with 4 of them, one of them will have a bit of humanity and let her go.

I don't like that the found the car for some reason

I'm not sure what to make of it yet. In the video when Hannah Davis mentions the car, she says when the PD was asked if it was the car from this case they replied "no comment".

With them towing it, could it mean they are preserving evidence, like was there a body in there or scent of a body??

I can't watch the video :-/

Does the reporter say where the car was found?

Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why and I hope I'm right but I have a feeling Shavon will be ok. I usually always feel like things will turn terrible. Maybe they are just holding her to send a message. I don't know. I need to remain hopeful. We can't have another 13 year old girl harmed. Summer just started. My gosh. Jmo. Fingers and toes crossed she comes home today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nothing new really just adtl coverage about the POIs and car being towed

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...relating-missing-texas-girl-article-1.3290973

http://cw33.com/2017/06/30/shavon-r...ersons-of-interest-in-missing-lancaster-teen/

not sure if this is new info:

Authorities said Darius Fields, 26, Laporshya Polley, 25, Devontae Owens, 24, and Michael Titus, 19, are considered “persons of interest” in the case. Fields is a resident of Glenn Heights and the other three live in Dallas.

[...]

Stringfellow said the individuals might be traveling in a white four-door sedan with damage or a dark paint transfer on the rear passenger-side quarter panel. That vehicle is linked to Fields, according to police.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-teens-kidnapping_us_595674d5e4b0da2c7323204e

Hoping for good news soon.....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Oftentimes I can get a pretty good feel about a case. This one has me nervous. These POI are punk th*** who live and thrive on violence. She needs to be found soon or I fear ....

Sorry guys, comments are off limits.

The Rules - Social Media

Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

:tyou:

With them towing it, could it mean they are preserving evidence, like was there a body in there or scent of a body??

Preserving evidence? Yes. Body? My guess is no. Most likely they would've done a check to be sure Shavon wasn't in the car. It's not unusual for cars to be towed to a place where it can be examined forensically away from the elements (rain, wind). Police impound lots often have garages for this purpose, per my hubby (ex-LE).

I could wrong, but I hope not.

That said, my friend had her car stolen, it was used in a hit and run (pedestrian fatality). Her car was towed to be examined. Very little damage to her car, surprisingly, it still ran. I don't recall how long it took release the vehicle, but it was a long time. She immediately got rid of it.

Sorry guys, comments are off limits.

The Rules - Social Media

Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

GREATER
what about reporters on official news page? just asking n case they are exempt to the rule?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back