GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

These people and their "friends" are accustomed to just walking into homes and taking whatever they want, aren't they? Man we need swifter, harsher punishments in this country.

ImhExperience (yes I'm gonna profile now) most people with their records/proclivity for making money/etc are affiliated with some kind of gang- even if it's just in their own mind. The potential affiliation could speak volumes about what they might have done in the name of street/gang justice. I believe it has already been mentioned that this was retaliation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's not as though belonging to a gang could possibly make them worse than they already are. 4 people helping themselves into homes for drugs, weapons or children? It might be a really small gang, but in my book it's a gang just the same.

I guess I think of gangs as the typical bloods, crips, ms13. But yeah I get it. They are definitely a gang of punkass th#%s.

ETA why is t h u g considered a bad word? Wtf?

My point was - whatever gang they identify with is the gang they will emulate - and that gives huge clues as to the whereabouts/welfare of this child.

My point was - whatever gang they identify with is the gang they will emulate - and that gives huge clues as to the whereabouts/welfare of this child.

Gotcha. But ... how do gangs differ in who they emulate? AFAIK they all sell drugs, shoot people, kill people (often innocents randomly), rob, beat, destroy ...

How does anyone tell them apart?

Gotcha. But ... how do gangs differ in who they emulate? AFAIK they all sell drugs, shoot people, kill people (often innocents randomly), rob, beat, destroy ...

Gangs all have a particular MO in how they deal with things.

In regards to above- they all have their own code of conduct and they typically have a signature to their deeds so credit is duly applied.

It is all violence, but my point is- they all have a signature. Find out who they are admiring/affiliated with and the path will lead to her.

I can't find them on Facebook, else I would have already dissected their posts and pictures for clues.

And lest we forget the case of Yummy sandifer, and add that to the statements about retaliation - it is completely within the realm of possibility that they were acting on the instructions of someone higher up.

And lest we forget the case of Yummy sandifer, and add that to the statements about retaliation - it is completely within the realm of possibility that they were acting on the instructions of someone higher up.

I'm honestly not up to date on gang stuff. I'll have to find this case and read up.

When I lived in LA Calif some years back, a police off'r I knew socially used to say that knowing a perp's gang connection, esp'ly in serious crimes, revealed a lot. Some gangs prefer to abduct but always release victims after a few days, others often kill, yet others never kidnap but do burglaries, heists, etc. So if this current batch of POIs are known to be connected with XYZ gang, LE might have a solid hunch about Shavon's fate, or potential fate. If their "specialty" is marijuana smuggling, there would be a short list of known informants for that specific activity, thus making LE's job more efficient and allowing them to locate SR more quickly.
In some Asian countries, each gang has a specific crime they specialize in, thus LE can virtually predict who to question when a certain type of crime is committed and when it's known to be gang-related.
In this case, the initial 4 POIs, in my opinion only, seem like garden variety, cowardly punks who maybe were hired/paid by a gang-banger to perform an "errand" for some nefarious purpose. Not a one of them seems intelligent enough to be able to spell the word "gang" or even think past their next drug high.
Re: your earlier comment about punishment and enforcement:: Why not have an LNP (life w/ no parole) sentence for anyone convicted of abducting a child for whatever reason? As a bargaining chip, the law could include a provision that "... if you do abduct, but return the victim unharmed, you will have the chance of parole after 40 years. If you harm the victim and/or do not willingly return the victim, sentence will be LNP. If the victim dies while under your control, the sentence will be death, to be carried out, after one unsuccessful appeal, within 3 months of initial conviction."
My guess is that a blanket federal law like that, consistently enforced, would cause child abductions to cease in short order.
Still hoping the 2 at-large POI imbeciles are found and SR is safe and sound.

When I lived in LA Calif some years back, a police off'r I knew socially used to say that knowing a perp's gang connection, esp'ly in serious crimes, revealed a lot. Some gangs prefer to abduct but always release victims after a few days, others often kill, yet others never kidnap but do burglaries, heists, etc. So if this current batch of POIs are known to be connected with XYZ gang, LE might have a solid hunch about Shavon's fate, or potential fate. If their "specialty" is marijuana smuggling, there would be a short list of known informants for that specific activity, thus making LE's job more efficient and allowing them to locate SR more quickly.
In some Asian countries, each gang has a specific crime they specialize in, thus LE can virtually predict who to question when a certain type of crime is committed and when it's known to be gang-related.
In this case, the initial 4 POIs, in my opinion only, seem like garden variety, cowardly punks who maybe were hired/paid by a gang-banger to perform an "errand" for some nefarious purpose. Not a one of them seems intelligent enough to be able to spell the word "gang" or even think past their next drug high.
Re: your earlier comment about punishment and enforcement:: Why not have an LNP (life w/ no parole) sentence for anyone convicted of abducting a child for whatever reason? As a bargaining chip, the law could include a provision that "... if you do abduct, but return the victim unharmed, you will have the chance of parole after 40 years. If you harm the victim and/or do not willingly return the victim, sentence will be LNP. If the victim dies while under your control, the sentence will be death, to be carried out, after one unsuccessful appeal, within 3 months of initial conviction."
My guess is that a blanket federal law like that, consistently enforced, would cause child abductions to cease in short order.
Still hoping the 2 at-large POI imbeciles are found and SR is safe and sound.

I learn something new every day, and today's lesson was GANGS! Thanks for the initiation. :D

I like how you think regarding DP within a month of first rejected appeal, and possible parole after a lengthy sentence (I'd say 25 years) if a victim is returned unharmed. We need much swifter carrying out DP here in the U.S. But ... I know some have been exonerated after many years on DR, so it's a tough call and not at all black and white.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back