GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

If u can stand vile anti-police rants, sexism to the nth degree, raging racism, and generally hateful diatribes, view FB page and postings of this newest member of Club ****: Laquon Deshon Wilkerson. May God save humanity from his cancerous anger and violent attitude. Silver lining: perhaps this pathetic coward can reveal the location of a 13-year-old innocent child who was unfortunate enough to cross paths with Laquon and his fellow jackasses.

However, in the 1960s I believe the Bandidos motorcycle gang got its start here in Fort Worth & has since spread all over the world. However, this case does NOT sound like motorcycle gang activity.

I agree, about the unlikelihood of motorcycle gang connections.

In regards to the Bandidos, I am almost sure they were founded in San Antonio. The Dallas chapter, however, is said to be more "olde school" instead of the newer image of a riding club.

Gah, glad there are arrests but where is Shavon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lancaster Police Department and the FBI arrested 30-year-old Laquon Wilkerson of Dallas, who was not one of four people identified earlier in the week by police as a person of interest in the case. Wilkerson was identified as a suspect in Randle’s kidnapping, according to a Lancaster Police Department news release.

The fourth individual identified as a person of interest, 19-year-old Michael Titus of Dallas, has not been located, according to Rona Stringfellow, Lancaster assistant city manager.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/dallas/article159284044.html

WFAA-TV‏Verified account @wfaachannel8 [video=twitter;881320661163139072]https://twitter.com/wfaachannel8/status/881320661163139072[/video]
Devontae held on aggravated kidnapping charge. No specific charge yet for Laquon.

Aggravated kidnapping*means kidnapping*accompanied by some aggravating*factor. For example, where a person is*kidnapped*for ransom or where an injury is caused to the victimkidnapped, it is called*aggravated kidnapping.

Aggravated Kidnapping Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

In an interview, Titus’s mother said she does not believe he would be involved in the kidnapping of Shavon. She believes his life is in danger.

She says on Thursday, her son's girlfriend sent her text messages that her son wrote on Monday night. In them, he wrote that someone was coming to a house to buy marijuana. He was running late, so he told his female cousin to open the door for the customer.

“My female cousin open the door and he rob her and took her gun,” the text said.

He wrote that now his cousin believes that he had something to do with the robbery. “So if these (n-word) kill me, … screenshot this and show the police,” the text said.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wfaa...-alert-continues-for-lancaster-teen/453448249

If u can stand vile anti-police rants, sexism to the nth degree, raging racism, and generally hateful diatribes, view FB page and postings of this newest member of Club ****: Laquon Deshon Wilkerson. May God save humanity from his cancerous anger and violent attitude. Silver lining: perhaps this pathetic coward can reveal the location of a 13-year-old innocent child who was unfortunate enough to cross paths with Laquon and his fellow jackasses.

Yuck. But what do we expect? That poor girl ...

In an interview, Titus’s mother said she does not believe he would be involved in the kidnapping of Shavon. She believes his life is in danger.

She says on Thursday, her son's girlfriend sent her text messages that her son wrote on Monday night. In them, he wrote that someone was coming to a house to buy marijuana. He was running late, so he told his female cousin to open the door for the customer.

“My female cousin open the door and he rob her and took her gun,” the text said.

He wrote that now his cousin believes that he had something to do with the robbery. “So if these (n-word) kill me, … screenshot this and show the police,” the text said.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wfaa...-alert-continues-for-lancaster-teen/453448249

Yeah his mom. Whatever. I saw Todd Kohlepp's mom in denial too.

They need to find Shavon and bring her home!

Yeah his mom. Whatever. I saw Todd Kohlepp's mom in denial too.

They need to find Shavon and bring her home!

Yup....agree. Someone mentioned it.

I can't find them on Facebook, else I would have already dissected their posts and pictures for clues.

I linked 2 in posts back on like page 4 or something. I found a third I believe but the last name was different and first name spelling different, but I'm pretty sure it was hers. I found it from one of the male poi friends list. Only one of the 2 I linked was under his real name. The other was under (murder spelled backwards, only way I can remember it) Red Rum (& then a third word but I can't remember what it was).

If, for the sake of argument, Titus is a victim. Then where is Shavon? Are there more involved in this case that could have her? If not, then I don't even want to think where she may be.

https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

BREAKING:
Two suspects arrested in Shavon Randle’s disappearance.
Lancaster Police say tips helped them find Devontae Owens (pictured). He is one of four persons of interest previously named in the case.
Police also arrested Laquon Wilkerson and are calling him a suspect in Randle’s disappearance.

Cant do a very good search to find an article just yet. (About to be home and will search on computer.) Looks like we are only missing Titus from the original POIs group.

Some VERY interesting comments from about 3 hours ago [emoji15] not looking good

Some VERY interesting comments from about 3 hours ago [emoji15] not looking good

Good lord my eyes are bleeding reading those comments. I'm so angry that a child is caught up in this crap. The longer she's gone the more I fear for her safety. And I'm really freaking sad she's not getting much attention.

If, for the sake of argument, Titus is a victim. Then where is Shavon? Are there more involved in this case that could have her? If not, then I don't even want to think where she may be.

Even slightly looking into the first 4 it seems like a good bit of people can be involved. You would think if any of these people have kids they would be more willing to do the right thing. I know they wouldn't be happy if their kids were caught up in this nonsense.

Even slightly looking into the first 4 it seems like a good bit of people can be involved. You would think if any of these people have kids they would be more willing to do the right thing. I know they wouldn't be happy if their kids were caught up in this nonsense.

But we've all seen so many cases here where parents really don't care about their kids and often times are the ones who harm their kids. In cases like this I don't at all think these people have a conscience and if they did Shavon would already be home. Nope. These people are disgusting savages and I fear she's no longer with us. :(

ETA not talking about Shavon's family I'm talking about the now 5 who
May be involved.

But we've all seen so many cases here where parents really don't care about their kids and often times are the ones who harm their kids. In cases like this I don't at all think these people have a conscience and if they did Shavon would already be home. Nope. These people are disgusting savages and I fear she's no longer with us. :(

ETA not talking about Shavon's family I'm talking about the now 5 who
May be involved.
Coincidence: I keep making the same typo you do by saying instead of POI. Imagine that! Must be the keyboard.
On serious note: It's exactly true what you say about parents. I can click off a dozen cases where parents cared zero for their own flesh and blood. Not saying that about this case bec/ I have no idea about the bio mom and dad's situations. But I have to give credit to the aunt and uncle who took Shavon in as their own. There's always a little beacon of light in even the worst situations. And here's hoping she comes back a-ok.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back