GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

This is just awful. RIP Shavon.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Terrible rip shavon.
Altho things started to look bleak i really expected her to be recovered alive.

So senseless. I'm heartbroken and angry. What the h*** is this world coming to??

Oh Shavon, I'm so so sorry honey. My heart goes out to her loved ones.

Damn it. :tears::furious:

RIP Shavon. This hurts my heart.

I wonder if the deceased male found is the Titus guy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

So very sorry Shavon, fly high with all the other sweet angels.

:rose:

Heartfelt condolences to her family and loved ones.

This is awful. I knew hope was dwindling when the arrest of the first two suspects did not lead to an immediate release of the victim, but I was still praying she would be dropped off on a street corner somewhere.

Given the apparent involvement of four people, I have a feeling that this crime is going to mirror a similar one in California:

- A group of criminals, kidnaps a boy. (possibly because they had a very minor league drug dispute with his brother?)

- They have no real goals in the poorly thought out kidnapping, had no plans for the victim, and had not even made arrangements as to where to keep him. The criminals mill around for several days while "thinking" about what to do next. The victim is neither mistreated, nor freed.

- The victim is then murdered by an aggressive member of the group acting on his own who had dreams of "stardom" in the world of LA hispanic gangs. The group splits up in a panic.

RIP Shavon. This hurts my heart.

I wonder if the deceased male found is the Titus guy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Probably. I'm so confused about what happened here and who did what. Does anyone get it?

What a horrible summer. We have now lost 4 girls, ages 10, 12, 13 and 14, in a very short time. I am angry so many young girls were helpless to the people who preyed upon them before they even had much a chance to live their wonderful lives.

:( I really thought given the age of the POI's that this may turn out differently. I'm so sorry sweetheart.

ETA I"m so mad about this. She is an innocent little girl, looks like an angel. That the family of her disabled cousin trusted with their care must mean that she's caring and patient and responsible for her young age. I hope she had happy times and carefree times like any child deserves in this life.

[video=twitter;881491499426435072]https://twitter.com/mikeforbeswfaa/status/881491499426435072[/video]

It has already been reported that the other body was Titus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a link because I cannot find where that has been reported. This is the latest I can find (from 1 hour ago)

Heartbreaking end in search for Shavon Randle

<snips>
ANCASTER, TEXAS - A heartbreaking turn in the search for Shavon Randle, the 13-year-old Lancaster girl who was the subject of an Amber Alert for the past couple of days.

Her body was discovered inside an Oak Cliff home late Saturday night.

According to the FBI, Randle, and an adult male were both discovered deceased inside the home in the 2200 block of Kiest Avenue.

After Friday's FBI plea for information related to Shavon Randle's disappearance, 24-year-old suspect Devontae Owens was arrest by the Lancaster Police Department and the FBI earlier Saturday. Owens is now being held on aggravated kidnapping charges in the Dallas County Jail.

An additional suspect, 30-year-old Laquon Wilkerson, previously not named, was identified and also arrested by the FBI and the Lancaster Police Department in connection with the case today.

Officials located 25-year-old LaPorschya Polley and 26-year-old Darius Fields, two of the four persons of interest who they have named in connection with the case on Friday. They were being questioned and remain in custody.

Authorities are still searching for 19-year-old Michael Titus

I had such hope. I feel so sick. I wish I didn't wake up. Rest in peace Shavon.

[emoji17] I hope justice is served for ALL of those responsible for this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back