Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 98% sure this was a suicide, with 2% feeling that it was something like this. THAT was what I couldn't say yesterday. Glad she seems to be safe. That's all I'm gonna say about it now.
Something like what? I just woke up and can't find anything saying what "this" is.

Occam's razor.

and

"When you hear hooves think horses not zebras."

A segment of the worried public will get angry when they don't get answers to the mystery of why she left as she did, then another round of rumors will get started. This is how I've seen it go in prior missing adult cases; <modsnip>

Great news! I must say I wasn't expecting to see the heading on this one change to "found alive". Always a good feeling to see that. Hope she is getting the help she needs, whatever that may be.

MOO

Several news agencies are reporting she has been found alive.

Yes, I did see that. Thank goodness!
I thought maybe it was reported that she was a walkaway, car in the ditch, etc. or some reason that you had predicted when you said it was something like 'this'. It's early, first cup of coffee. lol
Glad to know she is still with us and hope she gets well soon.

It's not illegal for an adult to take off in their lives. She herself hasn't committed any crime, as she didn't report herself missing or fake a kidnapping. It's terrible, of course, for worried family, friends, coworkers who are trying to figure out where she is and why, but no crime has been committed related to her leaving.

I was 98% sure this was a suicide, with 2% feeling that it was something like this. THAT was what I couldn't say yesterday. Glad she seems to be safe. That's all I'm gonna say about it now.

:ditto:

I am smelling what you are stepping in MissGS...

Glad she has been located.

:happydance: This is such great news. I'm sorry for her that whatever happened put her in the hospital, but hopefully she will recover and continue with a better life than before. I'm just happy this young, beautiful girl is alive. The rest, as HIPPA says, is none of our business.

Not often is the outcome positive when I follow a case. I am so relieved and happy for her family. Whatever the reason, she is still so young and she has so much left to experience and share.

I hope she can find the life she is seeking and that the shadow of the media will allow her the time to heal and find the path that she apparently was so desperate for that she left in the middle of her work day leaving her loved ones, friends, and even strangers to despair for her well being.

:happydance: This is such great news. I'm sorry for her that whatever happened put her in the hospital, but hopefully she will recover and continue with a better life than before. I'm just happy this young, beautiful girl is alive. The rest, as HIPPA says, is none of our business.

Where have you see that she was in the hospital?? I missed something

Where have you see that she was in the hospital?? I missed something

http://abc11.com/news/allison-cope-found-alive-in-va-beach-say-rdu-officials-/2174227/

[FONT=&quot]VIRGINIA BEACH (WTVD) --[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Allison Cope found alive in VA Beach, said RDU officials.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Airport Authority Police Department was notified that Allison Cope was found alive in Virginia by the Virginia Police Department on Saturday.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She was taken to the Sentara Virginia Beach Hospital by an officer and is in stable conditions, according by hosptial officials.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There are no additional details on her condition.[/FONT]

http://abc11.com/news/allison-cope-found-alive-in-va-beach-say-rdu-officials-/2174227/

[FONT=&amp]VIRGINIA BEACH (WTVD) --[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Allison Cope found alive in VA Beach, said RDU officials.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The Airport Authority Police Department was notified that Allison Cope was found alive in Virginia by the Virginia Police Department on Saturday.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She was taken to the Sentara Virginia Beach Hospital by an officer and is in stable conditions, according by hosptial officials.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]There are no additional details on her condition.[/FONT]

I didn't think it would end this way. Was worried about why LE and friends were focused on the area around Falls Lake.

Thankful for this outcome.

Impressed with VA police. I do remember that it was reported that she had a friend in VA Beach and had been there recently.

Glad she's getting medical care and that she's receiving the care away from the Raleigh area so that she has more privacy.

The rest, as HIPPA says, is none of our business.

Yes, we all know this. But there's nothing wrong with being curious. No one ever said anyone OWED an explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy to see this development! I was thinking possible suicide after seeing her at the gas station but I'm happy to be wrong. I hope she gets whatever medical help she needs. I'm just So happy for her family and friends that she is alive! Few of these cases seem to turn out that way.

Thank goodness she was found. Hope she gets whatever help she needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First priority of course is her well-being and health.... physical, mental, emotional. She owes us nothing even though we invested our own emotions into her situation. That said, I think it would be wonderful for Allison or her family to make a statement about mental health struggles, if that is indeed part of her disappearance. Not talking about that just perpetuates the stigma and fear of admitting such problems exist even in lives that seem so stable from the outside. I wish we could remove the shame of a mental health issue so that those who face such challenges would feel as supported as those with physical health crises. No matter, I wish Allison and her family and friends hope and healing.

OMG I'm so happy she has been found! Thank God! All the best to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire