Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks annoyed, I'd say he knows people know and he's not too happy about that.

He must feel a certain degree of shunning also.

- As far as we know, only one member of Karen's birth family attended the funeral.
- He laid Karen's remains to rest in a cemetery that was not the one desired by her birth family.
- There would be people looking at him sideways due to his position as primary suspect in Karen's murder.
- There would be people avoiding him for the same reason.
- There were, no doubt, police attending the funeral .. in some capacity. Police that he refuses to speak with.
- He must know that the public are also looking at their daughter sideways, wondering why she will not help the police.
- The daughter may have had a tough time, in his presence, that morning/day ... due to the pressures and public appearance she was forced to make for the funeral.
- He needed to try to look upset and caring about Karen and her murder ... even though he was probably just worrying about people's perception of his financial situation :rolleyes:
- Journos were in attendance with their long-range cameras, ready to snap footage of anyone and everyone.

That is a lot of pressure for a person to publicly bear.

Amazing sleuthing going on. all these connections ect are astounding but it's more believable to me that karen was another DV stat rather than a sinister underworld connection murder. A guy in a dark suit whispering in BR's ear at a funeral is probably just that.

Hbayne...Genuine question...What makes you think that Karen was a victim of domestic violence? :dunno:

Also incase this hasn't been mentioned BR is not wearing a wedding band . Checked many of the clear images of his left and right hand and zilch. And on day of funeral too.

Found this pic of Borce not wearing a wedding band here ...there aren't many pics showing his left hand (zoom in)...
Some men choose to not wear them though!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 87c5442d0bfecc55b21dd98a9d0d7804.jpg
    87c5442d0bfecc55b21dd98a9d0d7804.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 249
If BR is so rotten why hasn't someone, like SRs boyfriend, for instance, family member, friend, said come on we're getting you out of here ..... but no, has remained there for more than a year, people coming and going from the house, um, that to me is the big mystery 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Many men never had a wedding ring. It hasn't always been usual for men to be ringed at marriage as well as women. In my parents' time, the man put a ring on the woman to signify he owned her. Like branding cattle.

I wonder if Vasko wears a wedding ring.

He must feel a certain degree of shunning also.

- As far as we know, only one member of Karen's birth family attended the funeral.
- He laid Karen's remains to rest in a cemetery that was not the one desired by her birth family.
- There would be people looking at him sideways due to his position as primary suspect in Karen's murder.
- There would be people avoiding him for the same reason.
- There were, no doubt, police attending the funeral .. in some capacity. Police that he refuses to speak with.
- He must know that the public are also looking at their daughter sideways, wondering why she will not help the police.
- The daughter may have had a tough time, in his presence, that morning/day ... due to the pressures and public appearance she was forced to make for the funeral.
- He needed to try to look upset and caring about Karen and her murder ... even though he was probably just worrying about people's perception of his financial situation :rolleyes:
- Journos were in attendance with their long-range cameras, ready to snap footage of anyone and everyone.

That is a lot of pressure for a person to publicly bear.

Ristevksi’s younger brother, Stephen Williams, was the next speaker, saying he always looked up to his older sister.
Tears flowed as he recalled how his sister helped him get through the death of their parents.

Fighting back tears, Mr Williams told his sister he would “see you soon” before softly saying he had some “unfinished business” here on earth.
His girlfriend stood beside him to provide support.

Ristevski’s cousin Lisa Gray gave two speeches, one on behalf of Mr Williams’s teenage son, who was too emotional to speak. Friends say it was a loving tribute to his aunt..................

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/3f899ffa336bfa0768464faa134025eb

I am surprised that Sarah did not have someone read something on her behalf, given the relationship that has been reported between Karen and her only child.

Yeah she is one strange girl that Sarah. Just so cold . Even the way she was holding her mums frame at the funeral . Couldn't see much love there . She was holding it from the frames leg rather than hugging that photo of her mummy with love. Every funeral I've been to which has had frame of deceased the family are hugging that frame as comfort and closeness in front of their chest . Nope not Sarah, to me it seemed if she had a choice of not holding it she wouldn't have. No tribute to her mother about anything. Not for her funeral , Mother's Day, closing of her shop, her one year anniversary. couldn't honour Karen's birth family's wishes to lay her to rest near her parents. Andddd I find it strange she's off on a long holiday it seems with a boy friend , and not her boyfriend!

Fighting back tears, Mr Williams told his sister he would “see you soon” before softly saying he had some “unfinished business” here on earth.
His girlfriend stood beside him to provide support.

Ristevski’s cousin Lisa Gray gave two speeches, one on behalf of Mr Williams’s teenage son, who was too emotional to speak. Friends say it was a loving tribute to his aunt..................

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/3f899ffa336bfa0768464faa134025eb

I am surprised that Sarah did not have someone read something on her behalf, given the relationship that has been reported between Karen and her only child.[/QUOTE]

Hbayne...Genuine question...What makes you think that Karen was a victim of domestic violence? :dunno:

Karen has been killed, he is the number one suspect. I guess that makes it a case of domestic violence. Whether it's happened before and it went too far this time is anyone's guess but with the statistics of women dying at the hands of their partner are something like 1 woman a week (correct me if I'm wrong) Yes this case is different than the norm as usually the perpetrator is caught briskly and the lengths to dispose of the victim aren't as extreme but imo that's what it is regardless of whether it was the first or 100th time. Hope that makes sense !

3DFE1F0A00000578-4284510-image-a-188_1488764832849.jpg

Borce's facial expression in this photo speaks volumes to me.

To be honest he looks broken. Maybe the weight of the works is potentially losing his daughter but being prepared to sacrifice oneself

If BR is so rotten why hasn't someone, like SRs boyfriend, for instance, family member, friend, said come on we're getting you out of here ..... but no, has remained there for more than a year, people coming and going from the house, um, that to me is the big mystery ��

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I think those people are all drinking the koolaid.

To be honest he looks broken. Maybe the weight of the works is potentially losing his daughter but being prepared to sacrifice oneself

BBM: Maybe because he realises he has stuffed his life up more than he ever dreamed he would.

Found this pic of Borce not wearing a wedding band here ...there aren't many pics showing his left hand (zoom in)...
Some men choose to not wear them though!

attachment.php

Orthodox wear their bands on their right hand, do we know what religion he is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any theories on why none of Karen's birth family like her brother Stephen, aunt Patricia or cousin Lisa may not have come forward on the anniversary of Karen's disappearance to make another public plea in the media. I understand and sympathise that it would be incredibly difficult, but I had hoped there might be a plea to the public to try help with the investigation or place emotional pressure on the perpetrator to come forward. I am interested to know what they are all thinking about who is responsible for Karen's homicide.

Does anyone have any theories on why none of Karen's birth family like her brother Stephen, aunt Patricia or cousin Lisa may not have come forward on the anniversary of Karen's disappearance to make another public plea in the media. I understand and sympathise that it would be incredibly difficult, but I had hoped there might be a plea to the public to try help with the investigation or place emotional pressure on the perpetrator to come forward. I am interested to know what they are all thinking about who is responsible for Karen's homicide.

They have possibly been asked by the police not to comment, due to the ongoing investigation. MOO

Yep , that's why I've checked images available with both his left and right hand, as I was aware about the orthodox way.

They have possibly been asked by the police not to comment, due to the ongoing investigation. MOO
Thanks KG1, this thought crossed my mind also but for some reason I think there might be more to it. Just not sure why.

My feeling is it's because they know who is responsible and it's bigger than just BR being involved. Finding out about the ties that bind them I can't shake the feeling that they are being careful in hope the time will come at the right moment for justice to prevail. VR is the biggest suspect to me at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie