Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen whose car was found at the Solebury abandoned house? Sturgis's was found at PV. Was it Meo's at Solebury?

Is it known if all four know each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, so there has been a body found in the river. Can someone local tell us how close/far this is from where the men went missing?

Is it known if all four know each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From sleuthing, we know Tom and Mark are friends and Dean is friends with Tom's brother, so I think it's likely at least these three are connected somehow.

From sleuthing, we know Tom and Mark are friends and Dean is friends with Tom's brother, so I think it's likely at least these three are connected somehow.

Sturgis's father has also said MS was going to visit TM and they disappeared together, so those are definitely connected. It seems likely DF is connected somehow as well. There doesn't seem to be any online footprint for JTP at all, so who knows about him?

Sturgis's father has also said MS was going to visit TM and they disappeared together, so those are definitely connected. It seems likely DF is connected somehow as well. There doesn't seem to be any online footprint for JTP at all, so who knows about him?

We have found his linkedin page and a Facebook page.

Kind of O/T but what exactly is "township"..I see this word alot in PA threads, the news, etc..is it a small town, suburb of a larger city, or a rural area? TIA

Kensington is a neighborhood in Philadelphia, not a separate town. It is notorious as a drug haven. Kensington is about a 30-45 min drive from the Bucks County areas where these teens disappeared from.
This ia the link i was referring to about Kensingron when i was researching comments http://www.philly.com/philly/health/addiction/A_hidden_heroin_hellscape.html?mobi=true

Thanks for clearing that up bc I just assumed it was a city. My family is the unfortunate vicitm of addiction. Long story short I watched a family member become addicted to the pain pills the dr. prescribed. the doctor realised she was dependent, cut her off abruptly, friends sold her theirs and a year later she was on heroin. So I'm aware of addiction and how it tears a person apart along with their family. I'm hyper aware of it to be realistic. Seems like there's got to be a way to treat a person who wants treatment. Not just full centers and waiting lists. MOO I'm hoping this isn't the case here. How could that many ppl go down at once? Unless it's tainted drugs like we've been seeing in the news?

Or some sort of robbery gone bad. I also would like to know what the MP's background stories are. Sometimes a prior arrest will link them with ppl of lesser character. So, has their arrest record been pulled?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member