Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search continues for 4 missing young men in Bucks County, 2 cars found
http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/266882008-story

"Investigators say they have received information that all four young men know each other, but it is unclear if there is any other connection.

Pennsylvania State Police conducted a search at a seemingly abandoned home along Aquetong Road in Solebury Township Sunday evening, where they located a vehicle belonging to one of the teens in a garage.

FOX 29's Steve Keeley reports a car belonging to Mark Sturgis was found in a Peddler's Village parking lot Monday morning.

Investigators are also looking to acquire cell phone records from the young men, while monitoring for credit and debit card use by each of the teens."

Search continues for 4 missing young men in Bucks County, 2 cars found
http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/266882008-story

"Investigators say they have received information that all four young men know each other, but it is unclear if there is any other connection.

Pennsylvania State Police conducted a search at a seemingly abandoned home along Aquetong Road in Solebury Township Sunday evening, where they located a vehicle belonging to one of the teens in a garage.

FOX 29's Steve Keeley reports a car belonging to Mark Sturgis was found in a Peddler's Village parking lot Monday morning.

Investigators are also looking to acquire cell phone records from the young men, while monitoring for credit and debit card use by each of the teens."

I'm assuming they didn't report which teen's car was found in the garage?

I wonder if all four were witness to or part of some activity that another individual or group wants to keep quiet. Sort of the "Five people can keep a secret if four are dead" scenario. That said, I hope all are found alive and it was just some binge thing they went on and they will pop up wondering what all the hubub is about.

I'm assuming they didn't report which teen's car was found in the garage?

No, but there is a link upthread where MS's father reports that it was Meo's. Meo and Sturgis are the two cases which are clearly related since Sturgis was last seen by his father leaving to go to Meo's residence.

LE is obviously hot on the trail since last night's search produced a hit on a vehicle and more warrants are expected to be served today, moo.

Robberies?

A couple of posts have been removed as rumor. At this time, there are no "facts" from LE or in MSM that indicate a reason these young men are missing.

Removed my comment after my other one was removed.
I am new to forums. Longtime lurker-many years. Sorry for anything offensive.

As I posted before, I live nearby, and I pass the area and the house they are/were searching everyday. I saw the helicopters last night. More info being discussed locally and not put on the news. We are a close community. But, I suppose posting those things is gossip and not discussion. Was trying to be helpful, as your WS community is one full of mostly great people with caring good intentions.

Apologies.

So why would FBI be involved? None of these men were underage. Would they get involved if it were an OD situation?

A couple of posts have been removed as rumor. At this time, there are no "facts" from LE or in MSM that indicate a reason these young men are missing.

Can the 3 threads of these 4 gentlemen be merged?

Thanks

The search warrant was executed at the house in Solebury Township by the following agencies: PA State Police, Solebury PD, Middletown PD, Newtown PD, Buckingham PD, and Philadelphia PD.

1- PA State Police has jurisdiction throughout PA

2- Solebury PD has jurisdiction b/c that is where house was being searched

3- Middletown, Newtown, and Buckingham PD's involvement makes sense because that is where the 4 boys lived

4- Why was Philadelphia PD involved though? My feeling is that the Philly PD is involved specifically because there is something concrete tying all of this to the city of Philadelphia.

Haven't seen this mentioned here yet but I wonder if this is related. It would certainly explain why Philly PD is involved:

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/...79bbdad1934903be64e4f168c88db0.html?mobi=true

As per Websleuths' TOS, please do not bring over or discuss "comments" from the various social media sites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc) unless those comments are by either LE or MSM.

WS Social Media rules are found here.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members