Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, putting that together with what he said about we're not going to stop "until all persons, property," etc is recovered, the backhoe being brought in, I wonder if he means they are likely all on that property. And the fact that he alluded to more meetings and "like this" -- does he mean at that location?

Starting to get a Todd Kohlhepp vibe here.

Yes, the fact that he said something to the effect of "we'll be meeting for more days" makes me wonder if the backhoe thing means they've even found anything reliable (to clarify: a reliable reason to dig, perhaps it's just coincidental?). :( I hope they find these guys soon.
Or they think there is a great deal to find out in the cornfield....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

This is so odd!! What could have happened to these guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DA was asked do you think they're still alive and he said: I hope so but, we have to go where the investigation leads us. IMO it translates like this; , he doesn't think that they are alive and following the leads uncovered during the investigation has led him to believe they aren't alive, but he hopes they are. He isn't going to say crimes were committed. But he says it's a criminal investigation. So , reading between the lines, something criminal has happed, obviously. He's protecting the integrity of the investigation for now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[h=1]DA believes foul play involved in case of 4 missing men[/h]
MIDDLETOWN TWP., Pa. (WPVI) --

The Bucks County district attorney said he believes foul play is involved in the disappearance of four local men.

D.A. Matt Weintraub was asked twice during a news conference on Monday afternoon if he believed foul play is involved.

"It sure would seem so. It sure would seem so," he said when asked the first time.

"I sure believe there is," he said when asked a second time.

"We've been treating this from the outset as a criminal investigation, and nothing has deterred that to this point," Weintraub said.

But when asked why he believes foul play was involved, he said it was due to "information that I know that I can't share."
http://6abc.com/news/4-local-men-missing;-da-believes-foul-play-involved/2199000/

Has anyone heard anything about dogs being brought in? Specifically to the area they are digging in.

MOO

Wow! Very curious. Is there a well or septic tank on the property? It doesn't feel like these young men have been missing long enough for one of them (or evidence) to be buried deep enough for a backhoe. But then again, two of them do work for a construction company... :thinking::scared:

My impression, from the response given 3:30 pc, was that the backhoe was already onsite/ possibly belonging to the property owners. I thought the same as you, fresh dirt would be very visible 2 days later from an aerial search, no?

My impression, from the response given 3:30 pc, was that the backhoe was already onsite/ possibly belonging to the property owners. I thought the same as you, fresh dirt would be very visible 2 days later from an aerial search, no?

6abc.com/live/23387/

Livestream with backhoe

There is a LOT of fresh gravel and stones at the dig site. This is so defeating for the families. How terrifying.

What could possibly lead to this? Suspected foul play.
One young man from houses searched is def connected to at least 2 of the missing kids. Parent of kids friends mentioned him by name and called him a psycho. Said locally yesterday all of it has to do with that particular kid. I cannot imagine what happened. I understand this is somewhat rumor/gossip oriented, but the names of the property owners are in the media now.

Smh. Sickening. I hope something changes, but they sure did zoom in quickly and like it was posted on here-someone is talking. Breadcrumb trail very long now.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....-11e7-97df-7bed9da8df3d.html?hp=top-mainstory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa