Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the police believe at least one of the four is buried there. So what about the others? Could 3 be on the run, or hiding from this killer? Jimi disappeared two days before, so i fear for him the most. Could 3 others be lured to death or did they go on the run for some reason? Maybe there is a scenario where all 4 could be alive and well. I hope so.

Call me crazy but I'm still not 100% convinced that Jimi's disappearance is related to the other 3. Although I'm about 85% that it is.

But IF it was a dope deal that went wrong on Friday night (as has been suggested but NOT confirmed), Jimi really doesn't fit with that.

Cops seem to feel pretty strongly though that he was involved so they presumably know something we don't.

Do we know for sure, did Jimi have a car that he disappeared with? I was under the impression at first that he did, but haven't been able to find anything confirming or denying that.

BBM. I just posted this same question over on one of the other 2 threads. Also not convinced all 4 are related.

Seriously, MODS, please can you lock the three separate threads with link to one newly created thread for ALL 4 men until we know whether or not they are related? Once that is sorted out, then open individual threads up again if necessary? Thank you!

Have posts with merge requests been "alerted" so mods know it's something people want? They'll see it faster that way...

I didn't see fresh cement. Rewatched the Fb Live from FOX29.

cc240f2e6c020a67e0f82a8c201c76ce.png
1fc6eca07d8051ae7960ec90f2bcaf4b.png
9976095eadd7059dba8fa79e5d4169b6.png
a7bea0f0b755797d3d4cf471513a16a2.png
OMG![emoji33] Is that a body in the 1st pic?
Or what I really mean is, THAT IS A BODY in the first picture!
MOO

MOO

Call me crazy but I'm still not 100% convinced that Jimi's disappearance is related to the other 3. Although I'm about 85% that it is.

But IF it was a dope deal that went wrong on Friday night (as has been suggested but NOT confirmed), Jimi really doesn't fit with that.

Cops seem to feel pretty strongly though that he was involved so they presumably know something we don't.

Do we know for sure, did Jimi have a car that he disappeared with? I was under the impression at first that he did, but haven't been able to find anything confirming or denying that.
Jimi is friends with CD on FB. So there is some type of connection there.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Have posts with merge requests been "alerted" so mods know it's something people want? They'll see it faster that way...
On Dean's thread sillybilly stated that they are discussing the merge and to be patient 😊

(snipped by me)

Mark Sturgis and Tom Meo were both last seen on Friday 7/7. The details on this are not clear, I thought that one had gone to the other's home to visit him? The way it has been reported alludes that they were together when they went missing? Mark's vehicle was found in parking lot in Peddler's Village. Tom's vehicle was found in the garage at the property on Aquetung Rd owned by the Dinardos.

IIRC Mark's dad said he was going to Tom's house (I THINK -- could be the other way around) -- I'm wondering if both men just alluded to whomever they last spoke to that they would be hanging out with the other, and both met up somewhere with a third person, or else Mark's car was left, he was picked up by Tom?

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is, it's easy for one of these missing guys to have said "Ok well I'm headed out to hang with Tom/Mark" and for a parent to assume that means at their house. I'm now wondering if they didn't have alternate plans elsewhere and just let their parents assume they'd be at the other's house.

On Dean's thread sillybilly stated that they are discussing the merge and to be patient 

i feel so stupid. i just pm'd him and i didn't see that on dean's thread. whoops. :facepalm:

eh... to me it just looks like light or something. maybe i'm wrong, it does look a little strange but not like a body.
looks like the concrete in other photos

I think it's really, really easy for that gravel/concrete/rock in shaded light to look like a bunch of things tbh. I'm not seeing a body, but I am seeing careful digging.

Where? I'm looking but not seeing anything.

Hi everyone. I'm a regular reader but not poster. Sadly, this is local. My childhood home is 2 miles from the Aquetong location.

Eta: meant to quote but it didn't work. apparently I'm a slow responder as I see it's been pointed out up above.

If you zoom in, it looks like an arm or some other body part has been partially uncovered. IMO

Hmmmm....

Could this be why the live coverage with the backhoe suddenly cut out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member